Federal Workers Tell Us How It Feels To Be Shut Down (HBO)

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Conservatives don't give a fuck about government. If anything they want to reduce it. Agent orange is going to feel it when they stop getting their welfare though.

dolemite73

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Shiiiiiiiittttttttttt........I got my last paycheck last Friday from GSA. I have other income but I'm a GS-12 in Denver and it doesn't come close to that. I NEVER thought this shit would last this long.
I feel you, bruh. I am federal worker here in the DC area. Thank God I got other income streams and my wife works. Would be stressful as hell.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Coast Guards didn't get paid today.

Those speed boats still making trips to Florida though.....

Like was said, those guards will soon turn to "alternative" income if they get hungry enough.

Mayne its gonna be snowing like a mfkr all throughout the country soon.... And I'm not talking about mother nature

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Conservatives don't give a fuck about government. If anything they want to reduce it. Agent orange is going to feel it when they stop getting their welfare though.

Conservatives don't know what the fuck they want... Cuz the same ones saying they hate "big government" and "the government is too big it needs to be smaller" are the same ones enjoying the benefits of the government supporting their state / county. .. Mfkrs truly do not know / understand how many states depend on federal funding for their programs. ..

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember when I was a kid hearing how getting a job with the federal government was high priority. You could be seen as the man if you got a Federal government job. These used to be great jobs with awesome pay and benefits.

Now, Government workers going into financial ruin after missing one or possibly two checks. WTF kind of shit is that. How the hell did government workers become check to check? Man, fuck that.
Some lower level GS pay grades isn't enough to live. I feel like it depend on which fed agency they work for and the market.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

That's not true at all.

Conservatives want small gov't FOR YOUR ASS.

They want HUGE gov't for them. In the form of non compete contracts and subsidies.

Not get fooled by the banana in the tailpipe.

*two cents*

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
This is propaganda from Vice.

Founder of Vice = founder of the Proud Boys.

Like a couple bruhs said before me most people interviewed were black.

...so pinks will feel much happier since "the majority" of the people being hurt are black people.

Remember that quote in one of these threads about the people that trump are supposed to hurt.....

So what about the non black viewers?

Guerrilla Pimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm going to call it. If the government isnt reopen before next Monday, I expect mass walkouts and/or mass callouts by the TSA in Atlanta during Super Bowl week.

Last edited: