Federal Workers Tell Us How It Feels To Be Shut Down (HBO)

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
VarveG20170426A_low.jpg

*two cents*

The Dark Mind

Lifetime Member
BGOL Investor
A lot of people will be hurting in a couple of days when rent is due. January 20th will be the first stress test.

You know, I hadn't really thought about it, but you're right.

That's when consequences going to really hit. It's not just the fact people have to worry about food and rent. It's the fact that the clock is ticking.

Damn. It's going to get worse for a lot of people. And the stress of the ticking clock in the background.

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh this shit is gonna send waves throughout a bunch of different areas....

Government websites are losing their encryption, rent, food and medical benefits are not getting paid.... In addition to auxiliary businesses that thrive off of business from federal employees.... So other businesses will be going under as well... This is bullshit

Also did you notice the black people had other gigs / streams of money.. The white cats were talking about working out and streaming Netflix . ..?

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
nothing that video showed will move the needle because, well- looking at that segment, there were black folks in it. Of the white people that appeared, I'm sure it would be easy for Individual 1 to say they look like Democrats anyway, so fuck em.

Orange won't do shit until he feels like he is losing significant support among people who he thinks are his base, or when big business starts to be affected.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Orange won't do shit until he feels like he is losing significant support among people who he thinks are his base, or when big business starts to be affected.

Big business is his base.....

This dude is a "billionaire on paper" big business whore

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe this shit was planned before he even ran for president. To much killing and stealing has went on before this happened. We have had war after war where the war profiteers made tons of money off of American soldiers being at war. Where is the contract and why are the citizens being forced to pay for it? They got area 51 locked down, they got the majority of blacks locked away in prisons. What the fuck is going on for real? Will the money really be going where it has always been going?

Last edited:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh this shit is gonna send waves throughout a bunch of different areas....

Government websites are losing their encryption, rent, food and medical benefits are not getting paid.... In addition to auxiliary businesses that thrive off of business from federal employees.... So other businesses will be going under as well... This is bullshit

Also did you notice the black people had other gigs / streams of money.. The white cats were talking about working out and streaming Netflix . ..?

The 'last one hired first one fired' is ingrained in all of us black folks.

@killagram

I'm currently on the way to get my journeymens card as an electrician and bought Rosetta Stone Spanish as a Christmas present. I ain't going be out here pissing in the wind if shit get bad bad.

*two cents*

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@killagram

I'm currently on the way to get my journeymens card as an electrician and bought Rosetta Stone Spanish as a Christmas present. I ain't going be out here pissing in the wind if shit get bad bad.

*two cents*

Awwww shit....I will say this bro...when u got hands on skills....mmuffuckaz gone pay for that comfort...electric,gas, and heat and air...if you can brang any of that...u gonna be able to barter or get money...FOREVER....brah

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
If u need any help with the the exam...holla...brah

Will do. Just started. Me and the master Electrician I'll be learning under have an arrangement.

I give him work- I need his HUB participation on my projects.

Once a week I go to his shop and teaches me high and low voltage. He then approves my time for the month.

In about 3 years I get my journeymen's. I start this week.

*two cents*

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@killagram

*two cents*

When shit hit the fan...a suit or sitting muffucka gone get the boot...brah

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I remember when I was a kid hearing how getting a job with the federal government was high priority. You could be seen as the man if you got a Federal government job. These used to be great jobs with awesome pay and benefits.

Now, Government workers going into financial ruin after missing one or possibly two checks. WTF kind of shit is that. How the hell did government workers become check to check? Man, fuck that.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
This shutdown is holding back Federal background checks for various employment positions in the govt and private sector.

You also got Federal Background checks for firearms being delayed.

White Boyz can’t get their guns, they ain’t gonna be happy.

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is propaganda from Vice.

Founder of Vice = founder of the Proud Boys.

Like a couple bruhs said before me most people interviewed were black.

...so pinks will feel much happier since "the majority" of the people being hurt are black people.

Remember that quote in one of these threads about the people that trump are supposed to hurt.....

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really feel sorry for contractors. Atleast the gov workers will get backpay. The contractors don't get any and anyone living in DC know, there are alot of government contractors here.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

...so pinks will feel much happier since "the majority" of the people being hurt are black people.

Remember that quote in one of these threads about the people that trump are supposed to hurt.....

"I thought he was going to do good things. He's not hurting the people he needs to be hurting."

Cacs will literally allow this entire country to burn if they think the they can harm some of us in the process.

The Dark Mind

Lifetime Member
BGOL Investor

Nah. Not really.

I know people keep mentioning this, but Vice has nothing to do with that dude. They got rid of him two decades ago when they found out he was a racist.

As one article put it.... [Link]
[ But in 2008, his partners pushed him out amid so-called "creative differences." Vice exploded into a multibillion-dollar worldwide business venerating the new global youth culture. McInnes went the other way, doggedly hacking a jagged but unrelenting path to the far-right fringes of American culture. ]

Vice is a known left wing joint. It's been that way since it's inception.

Which is why they got rid of him in almost immediately.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They got rid of backpage, shut down a lot of stripclubs...in times like this there was always options for some females to make other forms of money...see when society goes against 1 of the necessary vices

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If this drags on i wonder what will bring it to an end.All of the TSA workers not showing up? People truly revolting and many deaths following?