• Ice Cream Cone

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's your favorite ice cream dessert?

220px-StrawberrySundae.jpg

A sundae ( /ˈsʌndeɪ, ˈsʌndi/) is an ice cream dessert that typically consists of one or more scoops of ice cream topped with sauce or syrup and in some cases other toppings such as: sprinkles, whipped cream, marshmallows, peanuts, maraschino cherries, or other fruits

220px-Banana_split_1.jpg

A banana split is an American ice cream-based dessert consisting of a peeled banana cut in half lengthwise, and served with ice-cream and sauce between the two pieces. There are many variations, but the classic banana split is made with three scoops of ice cream (one each of vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry). A sauce or sauces (chocolate, strawberry, and pineapple are traditional) are drizzled onto the ice cream, which is topped with whipped cream and maraschino cherries. Crushed nuts (generally peanuts or walnuts) are optional.

220px-Apple_pie_182161_02.JPG

Pie à la Mode (literally "pie in the current fashion"/ "fashionable pie")[1] is pie served with ice cream.

170px-Root_Beer_Float.jpg

An ice cream float or ice cream soda , is a chilled beverage that consists of ice cream in either a soft drink or a mixture of flavored syrup and carbonated water.
When root beer and vanilla ice cream are used together to make the beverage, it is typically referred to as a root beer float (United States[2] and Canada). A close variation is the coke float, using cola instead of root beer.

220px-Strawberry_milk_shake_%28cropped%29.jpg

A milkshake (sometimes simply called a shake) is a sweet drink made by blending milk, ice cream, and flavorings or sweeteners such as butterscotch, caramel sauce, chocolate syrup, fruit syrup, or whole fruit into a thick, sweet, cold mixture.

220px-Strawberry_ice_cream_cone_%285076899310%29.jpg

An ice cream cone, poke (Scotland) or cornet (Ireland/England) is a brittle, cone-shaped pastry, usually made of a wafer similar in texture to a waffle, made so ice cream can be carried and eaten without a bowl or spoon.

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This is a odd thread but my favorite ice cream is hard ice cream and the flavors that I like is strawberry and cookies and cream.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If you gonna do a float it’s got to be vanilla ice cream with orange soda..either Sunkist or crush… damn I haven’t made 1 of those in yrs… makes note to self something I must bring back

If you want to get extra throw some m&ms in that shit to

Mr.H

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cookies and cream- where I make it with vanilla bean (bryers) and double stuffed Oreos!

warm brownie with vanilla ice cream with fudge and chopped peanuts

All time fav- Superman Ice Cream

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A La Mode because I like ice cream and I like pie, especially apple or pecan. Great combination. Shit, about to have me eating this at 9am

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Growing up it was banana splits, now I'm partial to cones. I used to prefer the waffle cones but ive been buying the regular ones tho I like the drumstick crunch dipped cones. I've been buying mostly outshine fruit bars tho.

I've been on the search for a decent banana ice cream. The best so far is Purple cow banana cream pie.