Fans Drag Darius McCrary & Jaleel White After They Suggested A Family Matters Reunion ! LMAO!!!

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i loved family matters and that it didn't take itself too seriously. that being said i wouldn't want another remake. Without a young Urkel I don't see how it could be as funny as it was

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
maxine could've got it to

Yes Lord. I had a crush on her even as a youngster back when she was on Punkie Brewster.

ab2890ce29ae85dbc6dff2d0b245b554.jpg
cherie-johnson-ex-1.jpg

7d7018d18ad20465e7cae138b12a04a1--steve-urkel-image-search.jpg
22397433a2c680e0f2b68ffc9629afef--white-suits-punky-brewster.jpg

cast7eventy5ive.jpg
cherie_johnson_damn_sexy_EzduS3J.sized

Johnson-Dead-u-01.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Geraldo always made me laugh...

that was one of the many very special episodes they did..i think later on they found out the gang's leader had leukemia or something :dunno:

Those other VSEs like Laura seeing the N word written on her locker and when Eddie got pulled over by the racist officer were good..

:sleazy:

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
They asked if Judy was going to be there.

They said the last episode she was in she just walked up the stairs and was never seen again. If they do a reunion show they should have her come back down the stairs (in the same outfit she wore the last time) like nothing happened.

Let someone like Urkel or Waldo look at her and say something like, "You've been upstairs all this time??"

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
So all the white shows get a reboot but not th black shows huh. Black folks love hating on each other :smh:

but this aint the black show to bring back...

Something like Living Single or A Different World that could work in modern times and be topical...

Can't bring back Martin because of the issues between Martin and Tisha Campbell. Will Smith pretty much stopped any Fresh Prince reboots/continuations in their tracks.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
but this aint the black show to bring back...

Something like Living Single or A Different World that could work in modern times and be topical...

Can't bring back Martin because of the issues between Martin and Tisha Campbell. Will Smith pretty much stopped any Fresh Prince reboots/continuations in their tracks.

Queen Latifah said,they're bringing back Living Single with the original cast

https://www.vogue.com/article/living-single-reboot-queen-latifah-watch-what-happens-live

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I was crushed with this happened. I actually met her before she passed. She was a sweetheart and my absolute crush. infectious smile and a upbeat personality...never knew she had cancer though. its effed up....it was doubly so when Mia Davis died too. two angelic black women with their whole lives ahead of them and were the sweetest people. and here we got people running around on earth effing it up for everybody. dont even catch a cold.

sherminator

They hate to see us wiiiiinnnniiinnng
Registered
Ain't Laura find the lord and to the op she always had titties they grew with her

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Man I'd be down for it - just for nostalgia sake. Sitcoms themselves aren't really a thing outside of the Disney Channel and Netflix though...