Fans Drag Darius McCrary & Jaleel White After They Suggested A Family Matters Reunion ! LMAO!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :lol: Ol cornball mf! Did I do thaaaaat? Dude, you made millions on some bullshit! Let it go!

Damn it's like that?

He ain't LYING, bro

We want these stories and revelations and them get mad...

Real talk that man a legend in TV sitcom history

How many white actors ain't do half the heavy lifting especially as a child? What was doing? but THEY get more respect and recognition and OPPORTUNITIES

trust me I hear what you saying, but I can't do that with him.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Damn it's like that?

He ain't LYING, bro

We want these stories and revelations and them get mad...

Real talk that man a legend in TV sitcom history

How many white actors ain't do half the heavy lifting especially as a child? What was doing? but THEY get more respect and recognition and OPPORTUNITIES

trust me I hear what you saying, but I can't do that with him.

But why now? I’d take comfort and satisfaction knowing I’m a real icon but for ego or to call somebody else out? Now? Why? Just let it go. Who cares if they didn’t like you, you’re the most recognizable character on that show! Period. You got paid waaaaaay more than over 50% of the cast! You good! Eye poking them ain’t really helping you to paint the pic of a humble good guy. That’s just me though. I heard he was only supposed to do a cameo but he ended up being the show. That speaks for itself man.