Fani Willis ain't playing games, Ga. Grand Jury Looms in Trump Inquiry UPDATE-AND FANI MAKES 4, It's "cheese and Kraken" time as they flip

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The whole thing was just a delay tactic.

Georgia Law, because of GOP control has it setup to protect politicians from issues like this.

Fani knew it was all BS, that’s why she behaved the way she did during her testimony.

fanni-willis-wink.png

Fulton County DA Fani Willis winks before being sworn in to testify on the hearing about an allegedly improper relationship with Nathan Wade

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She engaged in this relationship knowing full well that the last DA, her former boss, was facing sexual harassment charges. She let the election win and the office go to her head which is typical of Fulton County and City of Atlanta elected officials. Anyone paying attention can't dispute what I've said here.

Even Democrats have to see this. You want Trump's head on a platter, we get it. Fine. She has dishonored the office and set back the chances of that happening. And embarrassed the County and state.

There's like 3 other people running against her so far. One of them will get my vote. I don't need to see any more of Fani Willis.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
She's lost my.vote and I voted for her last time. And she's lost the public trust. My opinion.

We will see

From my understanding she cleared up a heck of a backlog of black folks languishing in jail because the previous DA was either incompetent or didn't care. If she were a man no one would give a damn. If she were a white man, white folk would come together like voltron to defend her. Vote how you want to vote, but I wouldn't remove an effective DA over this.

You said Wade would be in demand, but IF they are lying, what he said under oath for his divorce proceedings is what set the parameters to what they had to cover up. Why is her credibility shot but not his?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From my understanding she cleared up a heck of a backlog of black folks languishing in jail because the previous DA was either incompetent or didn't care. If she were a man no one would give a damn. If she were a white man, white folk would come together like voltron to defend her. Vote how you want to vote, but I wouldn't remove an effective DA over this.

You said Wade would be in demand, but IF they are lying, what he said under oath for his divorce proceedings is what set the parameters to what they had to cover up. Why is her credibility shot but not his?

I was just joking about Wade....saying if he is the driver behind all this he'll be in demand with women. Poor joke I must admit.

See my last post for my reasoning behind Willis losing my vote.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
She engaged in this relationship knowing full well that the last DA, her former boss, was facing sexual harassment charges. She let the election win and the office go to her head which is typical of Fulton County and City of Atlanta elected officials. Anyone paying attention can't dispute what I've said here.

Even Democrats have to see this. You want Trump's head on a platter, we get it. Fine. She has dishonored the office and set back the chances of that happening. And embarrassed the County and state.

There's like 3 other people running against her so far. One of them will get my vote. I don't need to see any more of Fani Willis.

Other legal pundits weighing as they reported this out for the past several weeks have said she was probably the only DA in GA qualified to handle a RICO case like this so if she is removed the case dies.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Other legal pundits weighing as they reported this out for the past several weeks have said she was probably the only DA in GA qualified to handle a RICO case like this.

She hasn't even got a conviction in Young Thug yet and I've read the full indictment. It's shaky in this county. This is his home turf which is why it took 9 months just to find a jury that won't automatically exonerate him.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
She hasn't even got a conviction in Young Thug yet and I've read the full indictment. It's shaky in this county. This is his home turf which is why it took 9 months just to find a jury that won't automatically exonerate him.

You can't win them all and it doesn't change what I said about her qualifications.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Other legal pundits weighing as they reported this out for the past several weeks have said she was probably the only DA in GA qualified to handle a RICO case like this so if she is removed the case dies.

Add to it Fani is not a Progressive Liberal Democrat.

She is a Moderate that leans Conservative.

She fully supports Cop City in Cobb County. Republicans love “Law & Order” and cops.

She went after teachers. Republicans hate teachers and teachers unions.

She used Georgia RICO, put in place by the GOP to target Blacks and used it against a Black Hip Hop artist. The GOP hates Hip Hop.

The GOP hates Trump. They are too chicken to go after Trump directly cuz they are afraid of his supporters. Fani, Letticia James and Jack Smith are all doing their “Dirty Work”.

Fani is basically safe. Behind the scenes she is getting full support from the GOP and she isn’t getting support from the Democratic Party out front or behind the scenes.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can't win them all and it doesn't change what I said about her qualifications.

True but these are high profile cases...yeah, you brought the charges against these celebrities, I'd say you ARE expected to win them all. I'm sure she's expecting that of herself. No need to take it easy on her, job performance wise.

We replace coaches who don't win championships. She needs to win the big ones or she's done. I'd say she's done either way. She's qualified but I think the people will find someone more palatable to do the job.

But some segments will support her no matter what so she may be good. That's what's wrong with politics. Same as Trump supporters. Use yer head and not your emotions or prejudices. But that requires too much thought.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Add to it Fani is not a Progressive Liberal Democrat.

She is a Moderate that leans Conservative.

She fully supports Cop City in Cobb County. Republicans love “Law & Order” and cops.

She went after teachers. Republicans hate teachers and teachers unions.

She used Georgia RICO, put in place by the GOP to target Blacks and used it against a Black Hip Hop artist. The GOP hates Hip Hop.

The GOP hates Trump. They are too chicken to go after Trump directly cuz they are afraid of his supporters. Fani, Letticia James and Jack Smith are all doing their “Dirty Work”.

Fani is basically safe. Behind the scenes she is getting full support from the GOP and she isn’t getting support from the Democratic Party out front or behind the scenes.

Yeah she is currently being protected by the GOP. There are some maga folk who want her gone, but establishment GOP has headed them off so far.

There are a bunch of people mad at her for the teacher case, but I thought they were cheating on test scores. I wasn't aware of the case at the time so I've only seen recent recaps of it.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
True but these are high profile cases...yeah, you brought the charges against these celebrities, I'd say you ARE expected to win them all. I'm sure she's expecting that of herself. No need to take it easy on her, job performance wise.

We replace coaches who don't win championships. She needs to win the big ones or she's done. I'd say she's done either way. She's qualified but I think the people will find someone more palatable to do the job.

But some segments will support her no matter what so she may be good. That's what's wrong with politics. Same as Trump supporters. Use yer head and not your emotions or prejudices. But that requires too much thought.

Is she not supposed to bring charges when evidence is there because the community is sympathetic? If that's the case since millions across the country support Trump, should his crimes go unaddressed?

It's not the same as Trump. Trump is not only NOT qualified, but he is a traitor to our country if reports of him selling or giving away state secrets is true. Regardless of how you feel about the USA and the history of the treatment of Black folk in this country, we are all less safe because of him.

A more similar situation would be Bill Clinton. He was competent and qualified, had a affair and lied about it, then survived impeachment. He was still a force in politics decades later and is about to be out campaigning for Biden.

I'm not convinced Fani was telling the truth, but the Trump lawyers did not prove their case. There was no financial benefit, which was the accusation. Then since they clearly couldnt prove benefit, they honed in on when the relationship started trying to paint her as a liar to get her disqualified that way. I'm not going to pile in on a competent, qualified Black woman SUSPECTED of lying when there are mediocre white men who are known criminals not only being allowed to thrive, but being propped up and protected.

You do you though. I don't live in the state or have a vote, I'm just sharing my opinion.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Another thing with this case and the others.

All these Prosecutors/Judges are working behind the scenes moving these cases forward and communicating with each other.

This Fani case is scheduled to start this summer.

The Stormy Daniels case is looking to push out a month.

The Jan 6 case is looking to start early summer.

And the classified documents case supposedly is scheduled for April after the Stormy Daniels.

E. Jean Carroll is debating about doing a 3rd trial cuz Trump can’t STFU.

Something is going on behind the scenes and it’s not to benefit Trump.

We will wait and see.

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The whole thing was just a delay tactic.

Georgia Law, because of GOP control has it setup to protect politicians from issues like this.

Fani knew it was all BS, that’s why she behaved the way she did during her testimony.

fanni-willis-wink.png

Fulton County DA Fani Willis winks before being sworn in to testify on the hearing about an allegedly improper relationship with Nathan Wade
Brother I feel you but she still showed a complete lack of judgment IMO given the merits of this case. Letitia James on the other hand, kept her shit above reproach and she is Trump's worst nightmare. She keeps his ass up at nite.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Brother I feel you but she still showed a complete lack of judgment IMO given the merits of this case. Letitia James on the other hand, kept her shit above reproach and she is Trump's worst nightmare. She keeps his ass up at nite.
Im glad your opinion doesn't matter.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She don't need nothing from a man.

Well she needed something at some point or we wouldn't be here.

Just get her outta here

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is she not supposed to bring charges when evidence is there because the community is sympathetic? If that's the case since millions across the country support Trump, should his crimes go unaddressed?

It's not the same as Trump. Trump is not only NOT qualified, but he is a traitor to our country if reports of him selling or giving away state secrets is true. Regardless of how you feel about the USA and the history of the treatment of Black folk in this country, we are all less safe because of him.

A more similar situation would be Bill Clinton. He was competent and qualified, had a affair and lied about it, then survived impeachment. He was still a force in politics decades later and is about to be out campaigning for Biden.

I'm not convinced Fani was telling the truth, but the Trump lawyers did not prove their case. There was no financial benefit, which was the accusation. Then since they clearly couldnt prove benefit, they honed in on when the relationship started trying to paint her as a liar to get her disqualified that way. I'm not going to pile in on a competent, qualified Black woman SUSPECTED of lying when there are mediocre white men who are known criminals not only being allowed to thrive, but being propped up and protected.

You do you though. I don't live in the state or have a vote, I'm just sharing my opinion.

I said it's the same as Trump voters due to people voting one way or the other out of emotion and blind loyalty for whatever reasons. That was my meaning, not saying both Ttump and Fani are equally qualified for their roles.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Nathan Wade cancels major in-person network interview, citing family emergency

Special Prosecutor Nathan Wade canceled an in-person interview on NBC's "Meet the Press" late Saturday evening allegedly due to a family emergency.

Kendall Tietz
March 19, 2024

GettyImages-2043978312.jpg

Special prosecutor Nathan Wade sits in court during a hearing in the case of the State of Georgia v. Donald John Trump at the Fulton County Courthouse on March 1, 2024 in Atlanta.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
By the way that was just dumb to say out loud.

She's playing into GOP narratives of this being a witchhunt.

If you believe you have a strong case just let it play out.

The judge already warned her about her public statements.
She's gonna talk herself off this case!

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She needs to worry about getting past the appeal train that's coming. Or that train WILL be stopping and Trump will be getting off at the next station.

If you're gonna come for that mofo you better be spotless and not miss.
It isn't an appeal it is a review.

The was a spectacle and delay tactic.

They never showed financial benefit and didn't try.

He wasn't her employee, he was a contractor.

All three hired earned the same rate

And to say he was not qualified, I beg to differ, he graduated law school and passed the bar.

Has anybody held a hearing to question any of the bum-ass lawyers Trump has?

And pretending somebody paying on their card and being reimbursed is unusual ?

GTFOH its very common when reservations require full payment when made.

Shit I have to pay for everybody when I took my grand lil dude to Medieval Times because payment is due when the reservation is made and I damn sure got reimbursed.

Same thing when getting deals from travel agents

Or when eating with a group it is very common for one person to pay with their card and collect cash from others

And who the fuck keeps records of this transaction ( the reimbursement)

Them mofokrs just wanted to salacious shit and to cause embarrasment.