Fani Willis ain't playing games, Ga. Grand Jury Looms in Trump Inquiry UPDATE-AND FANI MAKES 4, It's "cheese and Kraken" time as they flip

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I pointed out earlier on how this is being carried in the news media along with how the GOP is responding very quietly to this Fani Willis scandal.

Fani Willis ran as a Democrat and assumed office in 2021.

Prior to that as a ADA, she brought a Georgia RICO case against teachers for that cheating scandal. The GOP hates teachers/teachers unions.

She went after that rapper recently using Georgia RICO law. That law was specifically written to target Black folks. The GOP hates Black folks.

She openly supports the “Cop City” facility in Georgia. The GOP love’s “Law & Order”, especially when it’s used against Black folks.

Fani judicial career has barely shown anything close to being a Progressive Liberal. She has shown herself to be a GOP team player thru the years.

Georgia is a majority dominant GOP state. They have that state locked down politically like North Korea.

Fani announced this case back in early 2021 soon after she assumed office. The GOP over the years has written laws to protect their people in the political/judicial system as I pointed out in my above post. They put a law in place last year that went into effect this January to take prosecutors like Fani down. I posted the stories on those laws earlier thru-out this thread.

The Georgia GOP has done nothing with that law as of today.

Also, the state GOP has never kicked in any type of “Emergency Powers” against Fulton County, similar to what former Gov. Rick Snyder did with Flint Michigan in order to punish Fani/Fulton County.

It’s been revealed over the years the GOP behind closed doors hate Trump and wish he will just go away. Governor Kemp of Georgia is not a Trump supporter.

The GOP is too chicken to go against Trump.

Fani has gone against him.

Fani is basically doing the GOP’s dirty work by taking Trump down.

If the Georgia GOP wanted her gone, they had plenty of time and opportunity prior to this scandal to take her down and have this case thrown out. Fani knows it, that’s why she was so outspoken yesterday cuz behind close doors she knows she has full support from the GOP.

If the GOP did take Fani down, there will be no pushback from Democrats cuz they are still brainwashed and stuck with their “They Go Low, We Go High” BS.

Let’s see how this drama plays out…

brando154110

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I pointed out earlier on how this is being carried in the news media along with how the GOP is responding very quietly to this Fani Willis scandal.

Fani Willis ran as a Democrat and assumed office in 2021.

Prior to that as a ADA, she brought a Georgia RICO case against teachers for that cheating scandal. The GOP hates teachers/teachers unions.

She went after that rapper recently using Georgia RICO law. That law was specifically written to target Black folks. The GOP hates Black folks.

She openly supports the “Cop City” facility in Georgia. The GOP love’s “Law & Order”, especially when it’s used against Black folks.

Fani judicial career has barely shown anything close to being a Progressive Liberal. She has shown herself to be a GOP team player thru the years.

Georgia is a majority dominant GOP state. They have that state locked down politically like North Korea.

Fani announced this case back in early 2021 soon after she assumed office. The GOP over the years has written laws to protect their people in the political/judicial system as I pointed out in my above post. They put a law in place last year that went into effect this January to take prosecutors like Fani down. I posted the stories on those laws earlier thru-out this thread.

The Georgia GOP has done nothing with that law as of today.

Also, the state GOP has never kicked in any type of “Emergency Powers” against Fulton County, similar to what former Gov. Rick Snyder did with Flint Michigan in order to punish Fani/Fulton County.

It’s been revealed over the years the GOP behind closed doors hate Trump and wish he will just go away. Governor Kemp of Georgia is not a Trump supporter.

The GOP is too chicken to go against Trump.

Fani has gone against him.

Fani is basically doing the GOP’s dirty work by taking Trump down.

If the Georgia GOP wanted her gone, they had plenty of time and opportunity prior to this scandal to take her down and have this case thrown out. Fani knows it, that’s why she was so outspoken yesterday cuz behind close doors she knows she has full support from the GOP.

If the GOP did take Fani down, there will be no pushback from Democrats cuz they are still brainwashed and stuck with their “They Go Low, We Go High” BS.

Let’s see how this drama plays out…
The RICO charge was created specifically for organized crime families like the Corleones and the Gotti's.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The RICO charge was created specifically for organized crime families like the Corleones and the Gotti's.

Thats Federal.

Georgia created their own. It’s been amended thru the years.

Last edited:

brando154110

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats Federal.

Georgia created their own. It’s been amended thru the years.

Amended version of the original Federal law.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Fulton County prosecutors decline to call Fani Willis to return for questioning

Melissa Quinn, Jared Eggleston
February 16, 2024

Fulton County prosecutors declined to call District Attorney Fani Willis to the witness stand for additional questioning Friday, after she forcefully defended herself and accused defense attorneys of lying as part of a bid to disqualify her and her office from prosecuting the Georgia election interference case against former President Donald Trump.

Lawyers representing Trump and several of his co-defendants and prosecutors gathered for the second day of testimony in an evidentiary hearing, during which witnesses including John Clifford Floyd III, Willis' father, and Terrence Bradley, Wade's former law partner and divorce attorney, answered questions about the relationship between Wade and Willis.

The hearing before Fulton County Judge Scott McAfee stemmed from defense attorneys' allegations that Willis engaged in an improper relationship with Wade, whom she hired to work on the racketeering case against Trump, and financially benefited from it.

Willis testified for roughly two hours Thursday, during which she fiercely pushed back on the accusations and accused the defense lawyers of lying.

A lawyer for Michael Roman, a former Trump campaign official, first raised the allegations about Willis and Wade last month and is seeking to have prosecutors involved in the case disqualified and the indictment dismissed. Trump and his allies are accused of orchestrating a scheme to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election in Georgia. They have pleaded not guilty to all charges.

Both Wade and Willis testified Thursday, providing details about the origins of their relationship, trips they took together, their finances and other aspects of their relationship. They confirmed in a court filing earlier this month that they began a romantic relationship in early 2022, months after Willis appointed Wade special prosecutor to work on the sprawling racketeering case involving Trump. But the district attorney has called the allegations "salacious" and rejected the claims that she benefited financially from the relationship.

"You've been intrusive into people's personal lives," Willis told Ashleigh Merchant, who is representing Roman. "You're confused. You think I'm on trial. These people are on trial for trying to steal an election in 2020. I'm not on trial, no matter how hard you try to put me on trial. I object to you getting any personal records of mine."

She called implications made by Merchant in court filings about the start of her relationship with Wade "highly offensive" and said her interests were "contrary to democracy."

Prosecutors in her office still planned to call at least three witnesses to answer questions Friday, including her father.

Former Georgia Gov. Roy Barnes on why he wouldn't serve as special prosecutor in Trump election interference case

Proceedings kicked off Friday morning with testimony from former Georgia Gov. Roy Barnes, a Democrat. Barnes was Willis' first choice to serve as special prosecutor, and he said he often consults to help on major cases.

"I had mouths to feed at a law office and that I could not, I would not do that," Barnes said of his conversation with Willis about declining to assist with the case, adding "I told D.A. Willis I lived with bodyguards for four years, and I didn't like it, and I wasn't going to live with bodyguards for the rest of my life."

Atlanta Mayor Andre Dickens briefly attended the proceedings, watching Barnes' testimony.

Bradley arrived at the court to provide testimony after a doctor's appointment delayed his appearance. McAfee warned that Bradley, who also appeared Thursday, may be in violation of a subpoena as a result of his conflict.

Bradley testified that he had "no personal knowledge of" when the pair's relationship began, and said any information he learned about it was in his capacity as Wade's lawyer.

During his exchange with Merchant, Bradley read aloud text messages he exchanged with her, including one sent in January after Merchant learned that Wade took Willis to Napa, California, and paid for it using his business credit card.

"Is he that dumb?" Merchant texted Bradley, according to the message he read aloud from the witness stand.

Willis and Wade both acknowledged Thursday that they visited California together last year and split the costs associated with the trip.

During a line of questioning about travel, Bradley recalled Wade used his business credit card to pay for one trip, though he said he did not know whether it was related to the case.

"It was a trip, but I cannot accurately state where it was or who it was with," he said, adding that Wade likely reimbursed him for with a cash or check.

Bradley said his business card was routinely used to pay for court filings or other office-related expenses at the firm he led with Wade.

But Wade testified Thursday, "I've never used Mr. Bradley's credit card. I've never used anyone else's credit card. Not even my father's. And we have the same name."

Fani Willis' father, John Clifford Floyd III, testifies about threats to family and when he met Nathan Wade

Prosecutors questioned Floyd, Willis' father, about his time living at his daughter's home in Fulton County and whether he had ever met Wade. Floyd, a criminal defense attorney and former Black Panther, testified that Willis moved out of her home in early 2021 after several incidents that prompted concerns for her safety.

Floyd recalled death threats targeting him, his daughter and grandchildren, and strangers coming to Willis' house. He said on one occasion, derogatory and racist words were spray-painted on the home.

"I was concerned for her safety," he said, adding that he remained in the house to protect it.

Willis moved from her house in Fulton County into a condo owned by a former longtime friend, Robin Bryant-Yeartie, who delivered damaging testimony Thursday that claimed Wade and Willis' relationship pre-dated his hiring in November 2021.

Appearing via Zoom, Yeartie said Willis also told her she was engaged in a romantic relationship with Wade in 2020 and 2021, and testified that she witnessed "hugging, kissing" and "just affection" between the two.

During his testimony, Floyd said he met a former boyfriend of Willis' in 2019 and 2020 — a DJ he called "Deuce" — but said he was not introduced to Wade until 2023, when he was participating in an interview with journalist Michael Isikoff at the district attorney's office. He said he didn't learn about their personal relationship until it became public earlier this year.

"She kept that a secret from you, correct?" Steven Sadow, who is representing Trump, asked Floyd. "Correct," he replied.

Floyd said he also didn't know Wade was accompanying Willis on trips to the Bahamas, Aruba, Belize and California, in 2022 and 2023.

"I knew that my daughter had gone, but I did not know who she went with or what the circumstances were," he said.

0215-en-killion.jpg

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It was trivial to call her Dad to the stand over this bullshit, but he shut that shit down.

His ability to recall dates to fit the explanation of her timeline while living at her home, was excellent at his age. When he took over the discussion to explain all the racism and threats she had to deal, helped to humanize her and explain why she fights so hard for justice.

Pops came through with that Black excellence, ancestral lawyer shit. When he hit em with that, "It's a Black Thang", I taught my daughter to always keep some cash, I fell the fuck out :lol2:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
No closing statements this week in DA Fani Willis disqualification case

Fulton Judge Scott McAfee deciding if Willis, special prosecutor should be disqualified from historic Donald Trump indictment.

By Tim Darnell
Feb. 22, 2024

230815121217-judge-scott-mcafee.jpg

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Hackers threaten to release Trump documents from Georgia case if they don't get a ransom by Thursday​

They claim the documents include files related to the criminal case against Donald Trump

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Mark Meadows loses latest bid to move Georgia election case to federal court

A federal judge denied the former Trump chief of staff's effort last year.

ByMike Levine
February 28, 2024

mark-meadows-mugshot-released-after-losing-courtbattle.jpg

Former Trump White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Attorneys for Trump, Fani Willis spar at final hearing over removing district attorney from Trump Georgia case

At the three-hour proceeding before Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee, attorneys for each side presented legal arguments for and against disqualifying Willis from the case over her romantic relationship with special prosecutor Nathan Wade.

By Melissa Quinn, Jared Eggleston
March 1, 2024

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Photos Reveal Fani Willis' Court Nemesis Campaigned for Nathan Wade

By Sean O'Driscoll
Mar 04, 2024

A defense lawyer who claimed that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' former boyfriend is not qualified to prosecute Donald Trump previously volunteered for his election campaign, photos filed in court have revealed.

Ashleigh Merchant, the lawyer for one of Trump's co-defendants in the Georgia election fraud case, made headlines in February after a heated cross-examination of Willis and again for her cross-examination of the district attorney's former boyfriend, prosecutor Nathan Wade.

Merchant, who represents Trump's co-accused, Michael Roman, suggested during cross-examination and in court papers that Willis had only hired Wade because they were in a relationship and that Wade was not qualified to prosecute the election fraud case in Georgia.

Trump pleaded not guilty to all 13 charges against him and has said the case is politically motivated because he is the front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination. Roman, a former Trump staffer, has also pleaded not guilty to similar charges.

In an increasingly bitter court battle, Willis and Wade have now submitted Facebook posts of Merchant campaigning for Wade when he was running for a judgeship in 2016.

They include photos of Merchant campaigning at the Marietta Greek Festival in Georgia on May 15, 2016.

"Vote Nathan J. Wade! Enjoying some Greek music while getting the word out!" Merchant wrote in the post. Her two photos show the front and back of her Wade campaign T-shirt.

A week earlier, on May 9, 2016, she wrote a lengthy post in favor of Wade.

"Nathan is ethical," she wrote at the time. "Nathan has demonstrated his ability to be fair and impartial and to follow the law while serving as a judge. Nathan currently serves as an Associated Municipal Court Judge. He is a former Pro Hac State Court Judge. Experience Matters."

Willis' office submitted the Facebook posts to Judge Scott McAfee, who is overseeing the trial of Trump, Roman and 13 others in the Georgia election fraud case.

Newsweek sought comment on Sunday from Merchant via Facebook Messenger and from Willis's office via email.

Writing about herself in the third person in a reply brief, Merchant accepted that she campaigned for Wade but said she only did so because the other candidate was accused of judicial misconduct.

"Included in the District Attorney's Response are pictures from Mr. Roman's counsel's Facebook page showing that she supported Wade in his 2016 judicial race against incumbent Reuben Green. It is no secret that Mr. Roman's counsel worked tirelessly to defeat the incumbent judge against whom Wade ran," Merchant wrote in her reply brief.

"With only two candidates in the race, one of whom had been accused of serious judicial misconduct, Wade was most definitely the most qualified of the candidates on the ballot."

Her posts are no longer publicly available.

Since 2010, Wade has run for Cobb County Superior Court judge at least four times. He twice challenged incumbent Judge Reuben Green—including in 2016, when Green was mired in ethics complaints stemming from alleged conflicts of interest that ultimately prompted the Georgia Supreme Court to vacate several convictions, The Washington Post reported.

She also reiterated that it was Wade and Willis who had ethical questions to answer.

"If they had nothing to hide in the first place because they did nothing wrong, then why did they intentionally not tell anyone about it until they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar? This highlights the very reason why this Court cannot just take their word for it," she wrote.

ashleigh-merchant.webp

Facebook photos submitted in court by Fani Willis, the Atlanta District Attorney and Nathan Wade, the chief prosecutor in the Donald Trump election fraud case, show defense attorney Ashleigh Merchant volunteering for Wade's judgeship election campaign in 2016. Merchant had suggested in court that Wade lacked the legal experience to prosecute the case against Trump and Merchant's client, Michael Roman.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Georgia defense attorney subpoenaed to appear before state committee investigating Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis

By Nick Valencia, Jason Morris and Zachary Cohen, CNN
March 4, 2024

Defense attorney Ashleigh Merchant has been subpoenaed to appear before a Georgia state Senate committee hearing on Wednesday as it investigates the actions of Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.

Merchant confirmed to CNN that she had been subpoenaed for the hearing, which will be livestreamed.

The Georgia legislative committee, formed in January to investigate the Fulton County District Attorney, said they planned to issue subpoenas as they investigate Willis, the Democratic state prosecutor who brought the racketeering case against Donald Trump and his allies for their actions after the 2020 election.

Merchant, the defense attorney for a Trump co-defendant, is the first person to be issued a subpoena by the committee. She initially launched the allegations of an improper relationship against Willis and Nathan Wade, the lead prosecutor on the case. The controversy has threatened to undermine the case against Trump in Georgia.

At the committee’s first meeting in February, state Sen. Bill Cowsert, the Republican chairman, laid out plans for subpoenas and depositions as part of the investigation into alleged misconduct by Willis.

Cowsert said the panel already has heard from “whistleblowers” but did not elaborate on what information they provided. He said the committee intends to dig into any credible allegations, no matter how long the investigation takes.

gettyimages-2006232492.jpg

Attorney Ashleigh Merchant speaks during a hearing at the Fulton County Courthouse on February 15, 2024, in Atlanta.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Judge says he expects to rule on whether DA Fani Willis should be removed from Trump election case in two weeks

The judge said at the end of the over three-hour hearing that it's “been very much made clear by the argument made today there are several legal issues to sort through” and “several factual determinations I have to make.” “I will be taking the time to make sure I give this case the full consideration it is due. I hope to have an answer for everyone within the next two weeks,” McAfee said.

By Charlie Gile and Dareh Gregorian
March 1, 2024

Judge-McAfee-full-length-with-robes.jpg

Superior Court of Fulton County, Judge Scott McAfee

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Nathan Wade had garage door opener to his and Fani Willis’ love nest, relationship started in 2019: court docs

A new witness says she could testify that Fani Willis’ relationship with Nathan Wade dates back to 2019 — and that he even had a garage door opener for their alleged love nest, according to a new court filing.

By Olivia Land
March 5, 2024

manny-arora-one-recognized-names-77746938.jpg

Law Professor Manny Arora

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Fani Willis' Vile Trump Hate Mail Revealed in Court Papers

A sample of hate mail submitted to Judge Scott McAfee included an image of Willis' face in front of a gallows with the words: "I'm past the point of wanting them in prison." Another page, written in lined writing paper, contains extremely racist language and repeats the n-word numerous times. It ends with the words: "It's going to be fun watching what Trump does to you [expletive] after he's elected. SLAVERY FOREVER."

By Sean O'Driscoll
Mar 03, 2024

Fani Willis Case Upended As Prosecutor Offers To Testify Against Her

The fate of Fani Willis has been called into question once again after a Georgia prosecutor offered to testify against her, claiming another witnesses' testimony about her relationship with Nathan Wade was wrong.

By Kate Plummer
March 5, 2024

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Lawyer behind effort to remove Fani Willis from Georgia Trump case testifies before state lawmakers

Ashleigh Merchant, who represents Trump co-defendant Michael Roman, was subpoenaed to appear Wednesday before a specially appointed Georgia state Senate committee tasked with investigating whether Willis engaged in misconduct.

BY KATE BRUMBACK
March 6, 2024

gettyimages-2036329020.jpg

Attorney Ashleigh Merchant

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Fulton County ethics board won't hear complaints against Fani Willis

The Fulton County Board of Ethics said the county ethics code does not apply to Willis, a state officer

By Chris Pandolfo
Fox News
March 8, 2024

A Fulton County, Georgia, ethics board scheduled to hear complaints filed against District Attorney Fani Willis on Thursday scrapped those plans after finding it lacked jurisdiction.

The Fulton County Board of Ethics was scheduled to hear two complaints against Willis after a co-defendant of former President Trump in the Georgia election interference case alleged Willis had an improper affair with special prosecutor Nathan Wade, whom she hired to prosecute Trump. However, days before the board convened on Thursday, the meeting agenda was updated to remove consideration of those complaints.

At Thursday's meeting, Chairman Daraka Satcher announced the board lacked jurisdiction over the complaints because Willis is a state constitutional officer, not a county official, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

daraka-satcher-1-nef.jpg

Fulton County Board of Ethics Chairman Daraka Satcher*

"The Fulton County Code of Ethics, our code of ethics, only applies to county officers and employees," Satcher said in a prepared statement. He said the Georgia State Ethics Commission is the proper body to review the complaints against Willis.

fanni-willis-wink.png

Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Fani Willis winks before being sworn in to testify at the hearing about an allegedly improper relationship with special prosecutor Nathan Wade.

Last year, Willis indicted Trump and 18 co-defendants, including Michael Roman, a GOP political operative who first filed motions alleging Willis financially benefited from her romantic entanglement with Wade.

230825-Michael-Roman-ew-1120a-46a619.jpg

Attorney Michael Roman

A state judge is currently weighing evidence against Willis’ alleged impropriety and whether she and her team should be disqualified from the case.

At the same time, state lawmakers have formed a special Senate committee with subpoena power to investigate claims against the district attorney.

The two complaints filed with the ethics board are separate from the disqualification proceedings and the state Senate investigation.

Nathan-Wade_2.jpg

Special prosecutor Nathan Wade testifies during a hearing in the case of the State of Georgia v. Donald John Trump at the Fulton County Courthouse in Atlanta on Feb. 15.

Two individuals, Gregory Mantell and Steven Kramer, filed complaints in January and February, respectively, alleging numerous ethics violations by Willis.

hqdefault.jpg

Gregory Mantell (R) Hosting A “Hot Guy With Shirts Off” Contest On His Show In 2008

Mantell, who founded the Substack blog Investigative News Service, filed his complaint against Willis on Jan. 27. According to Newsweek, Mantell claims the district attorney's office improperly denied his records request for expense reports for 2021-2023 and all contracts and payments made to Wade during those years. He had also requested records pertaining to $14.6 million in awards for the Department of Justice, Newsweek reported.

Kramer's lengthy complaint raises questions about the hiring of Wade, the affair, Wade's compensation, money spent on dates and trips, the possibility that the relationship created a hostile workplace environment and whether taxpayer dollars paid to Wade might have been better spent, FOX 5 Atlanta reported.

"The extra resources and financial costs for the court and the district attorney’s office, both paid for by Fulton County taxpayers like me, are to deal with this improper relationship," Kramer wrote in the Feb. 14 complaint.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., a staunch Trump supporter, said she also filed two ethics complaints against Willis and was looking forward to the hearing.

image.jpg

Had the Fulton County ethics board found Willis to be in violation of the county ethics code, she would have faced a $1,000 fine.

However, since the board determined Willis is outside its jurisdiction, she will not be reprimanded.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Fulton County prosecutor Fani Willis and judge in Trump 2020 election case draw primary challengers

Attorney Christian Wise Smith, who ran against Willis four years ago, is challenging her in the May Democratic primary election. Courtney Kramer, who said she interned in the White House counsel’s office under Trump for three months in 2018, was the only Republican to qualify by the noon Friday deadline. The general election is in November.

BY KATE BRUMBACK AND JEFF AMY
March 8, 2024

HfT9AVTu_400x400.jpg

Attorney Christian Wise Smith (D)

Courtney-Kramer-Bio.jpg

Courtney Kramer (R)

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Fani Willis 'Clown Show' Slammed by Democrat Running Against Judge McAfee

In a Wednesday interview on the Shelley Wynter Show podcast, civil rights attorney and talk radio host Robert Patillo criticized the recent court proceedings, saying that they embarrassed Atlanta and made the city look like "a giant reality show."

By Katherine Fung
Mar 07, 2024

Robert-Patillo-Feature.jpg

Civil Rights Attorney and Talk Radio host Robert Patillo

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Judge Quashes Six Charges in Georgia Election Case Against Trump

The ruling said charges that Donald Trump and allies solicited public officials to break the law were not specific enough; it left the rest of the case intact.

Richard Fausset and Danny Hakim
March 13, 2024

13nat-georgia-charges-vfqk-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Fulton County Superior Judge Scott McAfee earlier this month.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Jim Jordan threatens Fani Willis with contempt if she doesn't comply with subpoena in federal funding probe

The House Judiciary Committee is investigating the DA's use of federal funds.

ByJohn Parkinson
March 14, 2024

jim-jordan-1-gty-bb-231016_1697475525668_hpMain_16x9t.jpg

U.S. Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH)

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jim Jordan threatens Fani Willis with contempt if she doesn't comply with subpoena in federal funding probe

The House Judiciary Committee is investigating the DA's use of federal funds.

ByJohn Parkinson
March 14, 2024

jim-jordan-1-gty-bb-231016_1697475525668_hpMain_16x9t.jpg

U.S. Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH)
How can he be serious when he in fact defied a US House committee subpoena to testify, with no consequences.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nathan Wade had garage door opener to his and Fani Willis’ love nest, relationship started in 2019: court docs

A new witness says she could testify that Fani Willis’ relationship with Nathan Wade dates back to 2019 — and that he even had a garage door opener for their alleged love nest, according to a new court filing.

By Olivia Land
March 5, 2024

manny-arora-one-recognized-names-77746938.jpg

Law Professor Manny Arora

Oh shit!

I just met this cat a couple weeks ago at a law panel.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's done though. She won't win reelection.

She should have never put herself in this position.

Brotha WADE will be in great demand after this lol