Fani Willis ain't playing games, Ga. Grand Jury Looms in Trump Inquiry UPDATE-AND FANI MAKES 4, It's "cheese and Kraken" time as they flip

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her train is coming statement is headline news on CNN.

Trump is not only gonna beat the case he's gonna win the election and dumb ass moves like this are gonna put him in that office again.

Dems will blame everyone but themselves

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Fani Willis Reveals Her 'Greatest Crime'

"I don't feel my reputation needs to be reclaimed. Let's say it for the record, I'm not embarrassed by anything I've done. I guess my greatest crime is that I had a relationship with a man, but that's not something I find embarrassing in any way. And I know that I have not done anything that's illegal," Willis, speaking to CNN's Rafael Romo at a community Easter Egg Hunt in College Park, Georgia, said in response to a question about reclaiming her reputation.

By Gabe Whisnant
Mar 24, 2024

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump Georgia case: First hearing scheduled after disqualification ruling

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee has scheduled a hearing on March 28 in connection to the Georgia election interference case for one motion filed by former President Donald Trump's attorney and two motions filed on behalf of David Shafer.

By Joyce Lupiani
March 25, 2024

230823-david-shafer-mn-1605-51a9b2.png

David Shafer

Former Trump DOJ official Jeffrey Clark fights to save law license as disciplinary trial begins

Clark faces potential disbarment for his efforts to subvert the 2020 election.

By KYLE CHENEY
03/26/2024

E3F2EMDNLFAUFA336TFAULXUNA.tif

Attorney Jeffrey Clark

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump allies in Georgia election case consider seeking gag order on DA Fani Willis as she faces renewed scrutiny

Willis has continued to speak publicly about the case, at times invoking race despite being rebuked by the presiding judge as the Fulton County district attorney juggles a reelection bid with prosecuting Trump and his 14 co-defendants. Some attorneys for high-profile defendants, though, are hesitant to try to silence her at this time.

By Sara Murray, Zachary Cohen and Jason Morris, CNN
April 4, 2024

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump, co-defendants file motion to review free speech appeal rejection

Former President Donald Trump and his allies have filed a joint legal request in Fulton County for the court to reexamine the April 4 order that rejected their appeal to dismiss the Fulton County election interference case on the grounds of free speech.

FOX 5 Atlanta Digital Team
April 8, 2024

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Trump allies in Georgia election case consider seeking gag order on DA Fani Willis as she faces renewed scrutiny

Willis has continued to speak publicly about the case, at times invoking race despite being rebuked by the presiding judge as the Fulton County district attorney juggles a reelection bid with prosecuting Trump and his 14 co-defendants. Some attorneys for high-profile defendants, though, are hesitant to try to silence her at this time.

By Sara Murray, Zachary Cohen and Jason Morris, CNN
April 4, 2024

Trump, co-defendants file motion to review free speech appeal rejection

Former President Donald Trump and his allies have filed a joint legal request in Fulton County for the court to reexamine the April 4 order that rejected their appeal to dismiss the Fulton County election interference case on the grounds of free speech.

FOX 5 Atlanta Digital Team
April 8, 2024

They Just Trying to Burn Clock at This Point.....Dude Needs to Face His Charges or Just Kill Himself at This Point So Everyone Can Move On

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Attorney running for Fulton judge seat disqualified for not showing up to hearing over residency

Channel 2 Investigative Reporter Mark Winne spoke to all three candidates: Judge Scott McAfee, Robert Patillo and Tiffani Johnson. Johnson, an attorney, says she will appeal a decision to disqualify her on a residency challenge, but there is also the issue of why she wasn’t at a hearing about it. She claims she didn’t know about the hearing until it was over.

By WSBTV.com News Staff
April 10, 2024

_home_Tiffani_Johnson_Web.png

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Trump is running without debating.

Well Fani is too!

What a disgrace. I'm sorry I voted for her last time

I don't think this is a good look, but I understand.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Debating forces convo about Trump. Why box her in. Voters have her actions to go by.

Put your big girl panties on and debate. She clearly has no problem talking. She had a lot to say on that stand.

Yall excoriated Trump for not debating and rightfully so.

You run for public office you should DEBATE in a public forum.

You can't take that fire get out the kitchen!

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's understandable for Fani to duck a debate but raise holy hell on Trump for doing it.

I say both should hold their feet to the fire. Neither should get a pass.

Not stumping for Fani makes me MAGA apparently to folks who can't delineate.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
It's understandable for Fani to duck a debate but raise holy hell on Trump for doing it.

Is this comment for me?

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Put your big girl panties on and debate. She clearly has no problem talking. She had a lot to say on that stand.

Yall excoriated Trump for not debating and rightfully so.

You run for public office you should DEBATE in a public forum.

You can't take that fire get out the kitchen!
No panties here playboy I wear boxers. I said what I said understand or don't agree with it or don't.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't think Trump should be debating either but for a different reason. He should be locked up debating if his snack today is chicken or beef ramen.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I'm arguing the argument, not any specific person

Oh OK. I was going to say don't be scurred to quote me. I don't bite...hard.

The reason I said I understand is because her previous relationship with Wade will be a target. Even though the judge said she didn't do anything wrong and only said she or Wade had to remove themselves so there was not the appearance of wrong doing, having to rehash that all over again could hurt her.

Also, while I agreed that she didn't do anything wrong in the hiring of Wade, I was not 100% convinced she was telling the truth about when their relationship began. So if there are any challenges to her license etc, anything she says publicly could be used against her in that respect, like they did with the comments she made at that church assembly. I don't think she would have an issue debating policies or her record of how she got rid of the backlog in Fulton city. Still not a good look, imo.

I don't recall ever saying anything about Trump refusing to debate, but if I did, I don't have strong feelings about it.

It's to Trump's advantage not to debate because he doesn't have concrete polices and action steps, just promises that what he will do (whatever that is) will be bigger, better and stronger that Biden. ("Beautiful" is not a policy or a plan. He never says how he is going to do something.)

He has called Biden sleepy Joe forever and a side by side comparison doesn't help that narrative. Just like the SOTU boosted Biden after seeing his vigor and stamina and quick responses, a debate would do the same. Plus Trump would get eaten alive over the abortion issue and handling of national security secrets, the J6 insurrection etc.

It's still not a good look, and the American people deserve a debate, but we have had a term under each and the policies of each are (should be) well known. I don't think informed voters will be hurt by the lack of debates, but I think Trump's base could use a side by side comparison and the fact checking that comes along with these debates.