Fair or Foul: Whiskey CEO Publicly Embarrasses Old Classmate

Hit dude with the
maxresdefault.jpg
 
I remember everybody I went to school with...AS CHILDREN!!!! How you look now is not how you looked then! I gotta use facial recognition software and then age up the memory I have of you...IN MY BRAIN?!?!?! There are better ways he could have phrased that. AND she could have handled that a lot better as well. One thing The Poors hate is an out of touch wealthy person! Am I right Pharrell? <soundbite this>
 
Not saying these are the same, but nobody was coming to the rescue of the broad that called Michael B Jordan corny when they was kids. In my scenario both were very classy with the back and forth almost playful. This was a REALLY shytty thing to do as a brand, but I am not about to shyt on a black brand during these days and times. Not in public at least. Amongst the family definitely, in front of the white folks...nah, this is a circle the wagons type of moment.
 
This reminds me of people that call into radio shows: "I called 3 years ago. Do you remember me?" Some hosts put them on blast others not so much. A little self awareness goes a long way.
^^^

okay I hate that sh*t too.

But even THEN? Its very light ribbing

Or to be honest the BEST hosts? Actually remember and I am floored.

I WANT to try to both sides this.. but SHE had more more to lose and much more to gain by just being the most basic level of human.

Its called tact, grace and reading the room and realizing WHO you are.

Because I guarantee SHE regrets what she did a whole lot more right now.
 
Last edited:
She's exactly that person, and so are the people who work for her (correction. worked for her, they embody that energy).

She's not likable... at all. She's a lot of things I won't say, but I will say this is based on personal interactions

and a degree or two separation a few times. I cannot support her knowing some of her business, and I go out of

my way to support black people, and i'm a bourbon drinker.
 
I remember everybody I went to school with...AS CHILDREN!!!! How you look now is not how you looked then! I gotta use facial recognition software and then age up the memory I have of you...IN MY BRAIN?!?!?! There are better ways he could have phrased that. AND she could have handled that a lot better as well. One thing The Poors hate is an out of touch wealthy person! Am I right Pharrell? <soundbite this>
Nah dog, I'm 40 and have looked damn near identical in the face at every stage of life. Everybody I went to school with instantly recognizes me when I'm back home. I know some people be lookin fucked up though and this dude looks like he's probably had a rough go at it with all those grays and balding (compared to shorty) unless he has always looked old af.
 
Nah dog, I'm 40 and have looked damn near identical in the face at every stage of life. Everybody I went to school with instantly recognizes me when I'm back home. I know some people be lookin fucked up though and this dude looks like he's probably had a rough go at it with all those grays and balding (compared to shorty) unless he has always looked old af.
Your baby pictures be like:
oldchildren06.jpg
 
@OutlawR.O.C. @playahaitian
I don’t care for the half ass apology



Yeah man fuck her.

This response made it even worse.

Even watching her interactions with others she doesn't come across well IMO.

She writes that she remembers everyone who showed her kindness which implies that he didn't and that's why she didn't remember him.

It wouldn't surprise me if she does remember him and holds a grudge from that time. But if that's the case she'd be better off saying so instead of trying to justify how she acted.

The brother did approach her awkwardly and could have had more tact but there's no justification for her blatantly attempting to embarrass him.
 
Yeah man fuck her.

This response made it even worse.

Even watching her interactions with others she doesn't come across well IMO.

She writes that she remembers everyone who showed her kindness which implies that he didn't and that's why she didn't remember him.

It wouldn't surprise me if she does remember him and holds a grudge from that time. But if that's the case she'd be better off saying so instead of trying to justify how she acted.

The brother did approach her awkwardly and could have had more tact but there's no justification for her blatantly attempting to embarrass him.
That’s what I got from that too
 
Yeah man fuck her.

This response made it even worse.

Even watching her interactions with others she doesn't come across well IMO.

She writes that she remembers everyone who showed her kindness which implies that he didn't and that's why she didn't remember him.

It wouldn't surprise me if she does remember him and holds a grudge from that time. But if that's the case she'd be better off saying so instead of trying to justify how she acted.

The brother did approach her awkwardly and could have had more tact but there's no justification for her blatantly attempting to embarrass him.

Kaboom
 
She's exactly that person, and so are the people who work for her (correction. worked for her, they embody that energy).

She's not likable... at all. She's a lot of things I won't say, but I will say this is based on personal interactions

and a degree or two separation a few times. I cannot support her knowing some of her business, and I go out of

my way to support black people, and i'm a bourbon drinker.

So, the ones not on that "both sides" bullshit called it right, as suspected. Cool.
 
If you're a CEO of a company like hers you can't do that in public to dude. Its really not a good look even if she was just a random person trying to put him on blast.

She's the face of a whiskey brand & now a lot of people will remember that about her when they see her product.
 
I dont remember alot of my classmates from elementary.....but im not about to make a public spectacle of it and try to embarass them.

@OutlawR.O.C. @playahaitian
I don’t care for the half ass apology




Damn...this is even worse. Yes dude was weird, but her response was unnecessary. From jump she is out there acting like a politician. Her primary competitive advantage is being a Black woman and black folks are her supporting base, she HAS to be likeable to succeed.
 
Back
Top