Premium roast. Had that nigga looking crazy. Everyone in the comments said she was out of line, but I feel her. She probably didn’t know him like that, or she didn’t like him.
I fucks with her. She’s off the meat rack.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Premium roast. Had that nigga looking crazy. Everyone in the comments said she was out of line, but I feel her. She probably didn’t know him like that, or she didn’t like him.
I fucks with her. She’s off the meat rack.
That’s how I saw itBoth. He was on some foolery , but she didn't have to demean him like that. My guess is...she know who exactly the fuck that is, and in her eyes, he deserved it.
^^^This reminds me of people that call into radio shows: "I called 3 years ago. Do you remember me?" Some hosts put them on blast others not so much. A little self awareness goes a long way.
Nah dog, I'm 40 and have looked damn near identical in the face at every stage of life. Everybody I went to school with instantly recognizes me when I'm back home. I know some people be lookin fucked up though and this dude looks like he's probably had a rough go at it with all those grays and balding (compared to shorty) unless he has always looked old af.I remember everybody I went to school with...AS CHILDREN!!!! How you look now is not how you looked then! I gotta use facial recognition software and then age up the memory I have of you...IN MY BRAIN?!?!?! There are better ways he could have phrased that. AND she could have handled that a lot better as well. One thing The Poors hate is an out of touch wealthy person! Am I right Pharrell? <soundbite this>
Your baby pictures be like:Nah dog, I'm 40 and have looked damn near identical in the face at every stage of life. Everybody I went to school with instantly recognizes me when I'm back home. I know some people be lookin fucked up though and this dude looks like he's probably had a rough go at it with all those grays and balding (compared to shorty) unless he has always looked old af.
Both. He was on some foolery , but she didn't have to demean him like that. My guess is...she know who exactly the fuck that is, and in her eyes, he deserved it.
Nah it's the opposite. Baby faced. I get carded still.Your baby pictures be like:
![]()
That’s what I got from that tooYeah man fuck her.
This response made it even worse.
Even watching her interactions with others she doesn't come across well IMO.
She writes that she remembers everyone who showed her kindness which implies that he didn't and that's why she didn't remember him.
It wouldn't surprise me if she does remember him and holds a grudge from that time. But if that's the case she'd be better off saying so instead of trying to justify how she acted.
The brother did approach her awkwardly and could have had more tact but there's no justification for her blatantly attempting to embarrass him.
Yeah man fuck her.
This response made it even worse.
Even watching her interactions with others she doesn't come across well IMO.
She writes that she remembers everyone who showed her kindness which implies that he didn't and that's why she didn't remember him.
It wouldn't surprise me if she does remember him and holds a grudge from that time. But if that's the case she'd be better off saying so instead of trying to justify how she acted.
The brother did approach her awkwardly and could have had more tact but there's no justification for her blatantly attempting to embarrass him.
She's exactly that person, and so are the people who work for her (correction. worked for her, they embody that energy).
She's not likable... at all. She's a lot of things I won't say, but I will say this is based on personal interactions
and a degree or two separation a few times. I cannot support her knowing some of her business, and I go out of
my way to support black people, and i'm a bourbon drinker.
Disappointing cause I really like the brandToo much nothing
Just say - I'm sorry and I was thrown off.
All that other stuff makes you sound like you hiding something.
And she tries a few times to blame the guy on the slick. Say it or don't.
I dont remember alot of my classmates from elementary.....but im not about to make a public spectacle of it and try to embarass them.
For remembering her from grade school? What exactly do you think he did wrong?He was on some foolery.