Everybody post ONE pic..............................................

Mac4L1ph3

BGOL Mega Superstar Donor
Registered
Re: Everybody post ONE pic............................................... ...........

1297171509035.jpg

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Everybody post ONE pic............................................... ...........

Sean Penn. :lol:

sean_fight2.jpg

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered

jsbgx9oxi5dng0yo5ljo.jpg

Count23

International
International Member

koma-comic-strip-he-must-workout.jpg

Count23

International
International Member

Is it me or do the white people look BETTER as black people, but the black people look WORSE as white people? :dunno:

it's not just you:lol:

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered

I can't find the picture, but it's a drawing of a big white baby, taking in all the sunlight, nutrients etc. while the little black baby is malnourished because the white baby is taking all of its shine.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

:cool:

Bruh In Law

The Peoples Champ
Certified Pussy Poster

cover-large.jpg

Tinman

I Haz Risen
Registered

Count23

International
International Member

possessed-5604.jpg

sirwood

Star
Registered

The "USED TO BE" 8th Wonder of the World The Citadelle in Haiti

citadel.jpg

It was removed from the list of wonders when it was discovered after running out of water to mix the cement they would kill the slaves and use their blood to mix the cement which is why it has a reddish orange tint

Link please, i did a google and wiki search and the info you gave came up short

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This show was so under rated man. America wasn't ready.

Agreed.

Sirwood :
The large foundation stones of the fortress were laid directly into the stone of the mountaintop and fastened with a mortar mixture that included quicklime, molasses, and the blood of local cows and goats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citadelle_Laferrière
I know it's a wiki page but eh.

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/misctopic/citadel/crumble.htm
http://www.worldheritagesite.org/sites/nationalhistorypark.html

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

4a9ac62dd6a4e.jpg

slam

Super Moderator

Bikini_by_artwom77.jpg

a few from my artsy thread

slam

Super Moderator

2308530.jpg

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered

jymnuelqlamt76uurmx4.jpg