Everybody post ONE pic..............................................

bigred22

Star
Registered
Re: Everybody post ONE pic............................................... ...........

Assasination+of+king.jpg

consiglere

Potential Star
Registered
Re: Everybody post ONE pic............................................... ...........

Nigeria. This picture cracks me up everytime

DASK

I'm the Bad Guy
BGOL Investor

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

so this where mk23666 lives :lol:

117-960x491.jpg

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered

5204318590d58c153afab.jpg

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

t0hk09.jpg

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered

marleys2.jpg

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered

6a00e54edfa92d88330133f2728a57970b-800wi

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered

john-belushi+gilda.jpg

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered

sugeicerule.jpg

Fort Liquordale

Star
Registered

Link please, i did a google and wiki search and the info you gave came up short

If you do a WIKI search it will say that they used the blood of cows and goats but my entire family grew up in Haiti near the Citadelle and all of them have been told the story fam ... ask some Haitian people you know

Bruh In Law

The Peoples Champ
Certified Pussy Poster

2402919.jpg

Last edited:

KAPE KRUSADER

Rising Star
Registered

Harriett Tubman
“I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.”
2z74uw3.jpg