Every Black Mississippi senator walked out as white colleagues voted to ban critical race theory

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Not just Texas. The American history curriculum across the country is down playing slavery and English literature is still pushing Anne Frank and other holocaust related stories on kids.

They talk about slavery and Indians are people that were just there. Like what white folks were doing on a daily basis wasn’t evil as fuck. They hide it behind all the wars as a sign of patriotism.

The reason "the" holocaust is always presented in a standard American education is that the jews murdered by Hitler were white, for the most part. European jews, if I am not mistaken, are often of Russian origin, and not even Semitic. European lives hold much greater value in the eyes of Europeans.

This is why the greatest genocide in human history, committed against peoples from the northern tip of Canada to the southern tip of Chile, is hardly mentioned, and rarely even acknowledged as the genocide it was.

Texas (and much of white America) would have us believe that Africans simply had a series of long running labor disputes, and that Natives simply made a number of bad real estate transactions.

Welcome to Amerikkka.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Good for them
Afraid so. There's another brothers - buuuut some got priors that would prohibit them from voting :smh:, or just don't care enough to even bother .
what data informs this statement for you brother?
Why not?
The black population has the numbers, if they voted. Georgia is now a purple state, so could be Mississippi. Show up for ever election, all counties, all cities.
the problem with statements like these is that when you present them as true, it muddies the waters and ends up being tantamount to signal jamming.

The black population does not "have the numbers", and the quote above yours implies that there is a turnout issue at play. GA had enough moderate white voters to tip the scales, MS does not. Also black voter turnout in MS is in line w the national average and actually slightly higher than white MS voter turnout.

We gotta start making sure we know what we're talking about when we present these opinions man. Otherwise it functionally becomes disinformation, which fucks up movements and makes it that much more difficult for low information people to know what's actually going on.
not enough black base in the state aside from Jackson. It’s sad actually.
This. Except I'm not sure what's sad about it, it's just the way the MS voting bloc is. A lot of right leaning honkies have just been historically been concentrated here, this essentially is true of every red state. America just has a really high percentage of racist whites. I mean I guess that's sad in a way but it is what it is. Hell that's the globe.

The idea that the white man you encountered was that shocked to encounter successful brother seems like it may be subject to interpretation a bit.

A senator from MS has to work with successful and well to do black people all the time. MS isn't just a plantation with niggas who ain't been told about emancipation yet lol white politicians work with niggas that wear suits at the capitol every day just like they do.

Do you remember who it was and when? I got a meeting with one of ours Wednesday lol

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
what data informs this statement for you brother?
the problem with statements like these is that when you present them as true, it muddies the waters and ends up being tantamount to signal jamming.

The black population does not "have the numbers", and the quote above yours implies that there is a turnout issue at play. GA had enough moderate white voters to tip the scales, MS does not. Also black voter turnout in MS is in line w the national average and actually slightly higher than white MS voter turnout.

We gotta start making sure we know what we're talking about when we present these opinions man. Otherwise it functionally becomes disinformation, which fucks up movements and makes it that much more difficult for low information people to know what's actually going on.

This. Except I'm not sure what's sad about it, it's just the way the MS voting bloc is. A lot of right leaning honkies have just been historically been concentrated here, this essentially is true of every red state. America just has a really high percentage of racist whites. I mean I guess that's sad in a way but it is what it is. Hell that's the globe.

The idea that the white man you encountered was that shocked to encounter successful brother seems like it may be subject to interpretation a bit.

A senator from MS has to work with successful and well to do black people all the time. MS isn't just a plantation with niggas who ain't been told about emancipation yet lol white politicians work with niggas that wear suits at the capitol every day just like they do.

Do you remember who it was and when? I got a meeting with one of ours Wednesday lol
Chris Epps….

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Voting is voting

they got elected to represent us

but with that being said

Ima pray each and everyday for my Sip and Souf Niggas Daily
I actually like what they did. When you participate in a corrupt system, your very participation LEGITIMIZES that shit.
Imagine someone teaching you that 2+2=5 and you go along with that BS? Makes you look stupid AF wouldn't it?

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sad. Mississippi 40% Black too. Imagine if half of the black population of NYC migrated to Mississippi, they would be in the majority.

iu

It has amazed me for the longest...the numbers of towns/counties/regions in the south with clear black majorities but, lily white admins..everything from mayor/city councils/sheriff/d.a. in 2022.

giphy.gif

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
about 40-45 brown hair chubby guy. Looking for a picture now.

Looked it up and I think it was Michael Guest, so a congressman not a senator. My mistake.

it was as HASC/SASC delegation.
I met with him in his office in DC a couple years ago but I deal with them every year. He's definitely a white mane lol but man he is constantly around prominent black folks.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
It has amazed me for the longest...the numbers of towns/counties/regions in the south with clear black majorities but, lily white admins..everything from mayor/city councils/sheriff/d.a. in 2022.

giphy.gif
If you understand that the crux of white supremacy is maintaining power by hook or by crook and the adversarial nature of the power dynamics between black controlled entities and the white control above them, it won't amaze you.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Not just Texas. The American history curriculum across the country is down playing slavery and English literature is still pushing Anne Frank and other holocaust related stories on kids.

They talk about slavery and Indians are people that were just there. Like what white folks were doing on a daily basis wasn’t evil as fuck. They hide it behind all the wars as a sign of patriotism.

Wait a minute. Without CRT how are you going to talk about world war II? Especially Anne Frank?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Sad. Mississippi 40% Black too. Imagine if half of the black population of NYC migrated to Mississippi, they would be in the majority.

iu

See this is not an honest take either.

40% isn't even half in plain terms, let alone in politics where shit VERY often comes down to 1 and 2 percent differences.

The difference between 40% and half is fucking massive.

This also does not account for the existence of areas of black majority that are controlled by black folks.

But there's (almost) always a white conrolled entity above those that seeks to handicap them at every opportunity. The problem always comes back around to white supremacy.

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

giphy.gif
No motivation to take control of their lives. Then you have people pushing not to vote. As I've said previously. If you don't vote somebody else will and if nobody votes. Someone will still be selected but without your input.

When the Germans, Irishs, Italians, etc....immigrants came to this country and became the majority in the towns they lived in. They took complete control of those towns from the rooter to the tooter (and still have control of the towns they left and black folk took over). In many places where we are in the majority. We either haven't gotten to the rooter or we're still haven't moved beyond the tooter.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif
wasn't that one of the big issues with ferguson ?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
No motivation to take control of their lives.

Don't repeat the white man's foolishness bro

When German, Irish, Italian, etc....immigrant came to this country and became the majority in the towns they lived in. They took complete control of those town from the rooter to the tooter. In many places where we are in the majority we either have even gotten to the rooter or we're still haven't moved beyond the tooter.
Ain't no waaaaay you are equating the experience of white immigrants to the sustained violence and oppression of black folks in this muhfucka for like half a thousand years.

There's no way that what you're saying lol

Right?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But there's (almost) always a white conrolled entity above those that seeks to handicap them at every opportunity. The problem always comes back around to white supremacy
ure both right but a lot of folks ultimately miss the forest for the trees

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Don't repeat the white man's foolishness bro

Ain't no waaaaay you are equating the experience of white immigrants to the sustained violence and oppression of black folks in this muhfucka for like half a thousand years.

There's no way that what you're saying lol

Right?
What are talking about? I made no such claim
I'm talking about right now how we do not control the towns we live in. Towns we are the majority in.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
It's wild how Republicans will literally just say something over and over after about a year it picks up enough steam that we start seeing it enacted around the country. I'm about to put this into practice for my own life. I want to fuck Teanna Trump a few times a week, I want to fuck Teanna Trump a few times a week, I want to fuck Teanna Trump a few times a week.