ESPN Is Reportedly Preparing To Leave Cable TV & Stream Online as A Standalone Service… A Move that Could Kill Cable TV

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Do you want me to send you a free streaming link to watch sports?

I’m tired of hearing about all this paid stuff when we on this thing called the internet.. free99 .com happened when internet service speeds increased.. I look at down at paying to watch sports like prince Akeem father looks down at the thought of his son working

"Negros who overshare, eventually end up with a cupboard that's bare"

- Haitian Proverb.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would pay for this just to watch Inside the NBA during the season. Only thing I really miss since cutting the cord years ago.

Unless you want to watch live... all the segments (Pre, Half and Post) are on YouTube and NBA league Pass...

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I fucking hate ESPN+.

Only reason I have it is because it's included with my Hulu and Disney+ package. If ESPN got rid of regional blackouts watching shit on ESPN+ I'd be happy.

I live in Buffalo and last nights Yankees/Blue Jays game was blacked out for me. Same thing whenever they play the Indians. Same thing whenever the Mets play. I just want to watch NY Baseball and the only games I can see are fucking Milwaukee and Cincinnati Reds games on a regular.

If they got rid of the regional blackout shit, I'd be a big fan of ESPN+ for an only streaming option. Other than that, fuck them.
I don’t get the blackout things

It seems like stealing to me

How I pay for some shit but it’s “blacked” out

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you want me to send you a free streaming link to watch sports?

I’m tired of hearing about all this paid stuff when we on this thing called the internet.. free99 .com happened when internet service speeds increased.. I look at down at paying to watch sports like prince Akeem father looks down at the thought of his son working
Hook it up mane!!

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I have IPTV and I love it but the downside is that there's a 30 second to one minute delay. So people are calling you and shit with spoilers because your shit is delayed. So if ESPN and TNT did something I may be interested. Hopefully IPTV can fix the delay

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t get the blackout things

It seems like stealing to me

How I pay for some shit but it’s “blacked” out

It used to be about protecting stadium owners to make sure that people actually attend in person instead of just watching on TV. Nowadays, it's more about protecting broadcast contracts. For most leagues, the local broadcaster has priority. HOWEVER, some networks pay for rights for games at specific times of the day. That will even black out a local broadcast and is basically designed to boost the national broadcaster's ratings, because it's figured if you can't watch your home team, you'll what whatever Fox or ESPN is showing instead...

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have IPTV and I love it but the downside is that there's a 30 second to one minute delay. So people are calling you and shit with spoilers because your shit is delayed. So if ESPN and TNT did something I may be interested. Hopefully IPTV can fix the delay
Smh

Always go radio silence

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
people are so self-centered they don't realize if nobody paid for any of this shit it would be free again. but no one is willing to give up watching for a few months and listen to games on the radio/computer.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
people are so self-centered they don't realize if nobody paid for any of this shit it would be free again. but no one is willing to give up watching for a few months and listen to games on the radio/computer.
You don’t have to give up nothing.. this thing called fast internet and many free streaming sites have allowed humans to watch any fucking game for free on your phone, tablet, pc, laptop, tv, etc.. it’s literally been available for over a decade.. I literally have been without a cable box for probably 14 yrs.. cable modem + tablet, phone, laptop, pc literally any of those devices will show you the game. It’s wonderful being able to watch any fucking game.. no not the couple cable let’s you see but any fucking 1.. free99.com.. why do people not take advantage of this.. it’s like if I had free $500 ebt cards and I was handing it out in front of Costco and saying here you go guys free food on the house and people denying me like no i rather spend my hard earn money on food instead of saving money or taking advantage of this great offer.. will never understand this shit

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

For the price I'll deal with delays and buffering.

I pay 8 bucks a month and that's considered on the high end, but I pay for ease of use.

I could get it all for free that I don't feel like doing all that clicking

alexw

Platinum Member
For the price I'll deal with delays and buffering.

I pay 8 bucks a month and that's considered on the high end, but I pay for ease of use.

I could get it all for free that I don't feel like doing all that clicking
Man the one I have I pay $20 every 6 months. It don't get no better than that

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man the one I have I pay $20 every 6 months. It don't get no better than that

Who you wit? If you don't mind my asking.

I'm with evolution.

Somebody posted a list of about 1000 iptv services...if I see it I'll post it again so everyone has backup options.

alexw

Platinum Member
Who you wit? If you don't mind my asking.

I'm with evolution.

Somebody posted a list of about 1000 iptv services...if I see it I'll post it again so everyone has backup options.
It's called Friday. I've had it for years