Entreponegro, Nzinga, Bullet, MegatronX, mailboxpimp, BGOL which one she was talking to on the phone ? SMH

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
giphy.gif

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Hoes ain't shit
I told this story before, but in my Tony MF Rock days, I fucked this Jacksonville cop after the show. We're laying up in my room, and she gives me the "Shhh" sign. Then she makes a call. I hear, "Yeah, we caught him. Yeah, I'm fine. Love you, too. Kiss (can't remember the kid's name) for me. I'll be home soon." I'm like :confused: . Then turns to me and says, "That was my husband. When I saw you at soundcheck, I knew I was gonna fuck you. I told him I had to fill in on a stakeout." Then she laughed and started up again. I reminded her that she told him that she's on the way home, and she laughed and said, "Gotta do paperwork after the arrest!" I'm looking like :smh: Then we went another round. :dunno:

Last edited:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I told this story before, but my Tony MF Rock days, I fucked this Jacksonville cop after the show. We're laying up in my room, and she gives me the "Shhh" sign. Then she makes a call. I hear, "Yeah, we caught him. Yeah, I'm fine. Love you, too. Kiss (can't remember the kid's name) for me. I'll be home soon." I'm like :confused: . Then turns to me and says, "That was my husband. When I saw you at soundcheck, I knew I was gonna fuck you. I told him I had to fill in on a stakeout." Then she laughed and started up again. I reminded her that she told him that she's on the way home, and she laughed and said, "Gotta do paperwork after the arrest!" I'm looking like :smh: Then we went another round. :dunno:
I had almost an opposite story in the Atlanta in the 90s. I had this bitch that was fuckin a cop full time and letting me fuck on the side part time. She's standing in my dining room bent over touching her toes with my phone laying on the floor between her legs. I'm fuckin her from behind while she's making plans to hook up with him when she "gets off" from work. Shit was crazy but the site of it still has me rolling today. Imagine this shit with a phone on the floor! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mca-z-5cbn7-3aa0fd.gif

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I told this story before, but in my Tony MF Rock days, I fucked this Jacksonville cop after the show. We're laying up in my room, and she gives me the "Shhh" sign. Then she makes a call. I hear, "Yeah, we caught him. Yeah, I'm fine. Love you, too. Kiss (can't remember the kid's name) for me. I'll be home soon." I'm like :confused: . Then turns to me and says, "That was my husband. When I saw you at soundcheck, I knew I was gonna fuck you. I told him I had to fill in on a stakeout." Then she laughed and started up again. I reminded her that she told him that she's on the way home, and she laughed and said, "Gotta do paperwork after the arrest!" I'm looking like :smh: Then we went another round. :dunno:
you aint shit for the followup. niggas do anything to get out of tickets.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Only on BGOL are dudes sympathetic to the fag (@Entrepronegro ) on the other line. Obviously he/she didn't care.

On another note, dayum that ho look young as shit...especially to be taking that greazy!
Looks just like a babyface chick I used to dust off in college.

Yeah I thought it was him too.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
spinning gigs @ bulldogs must be slowing down. faggots not coming out to the bar anymore??
you must have ran out of faggot tunes to play. :lol:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Hoes ain't shit
Thats what you gotnout of video? You didnt hear that weirdo on the phone talking about wearing pink lingerie for her and calling her "daddy"? He prolly wouldnt even card if she cheats on him. These new nihhas are fucked up.