Entreponegro, Nzinga, Bullet, MegatronX, mailboxpimp, BGOL which one she was talking to on the phone ? SMH

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can you imagine her husband praying for her safety as she's making an arrest, and in reality, I'm wearing her ankles like headphones?
Lol those female cops are freaks. I dated one from St. Pete. She was a big time ho. Was married with 2 kids. She's divorced now and we still keep contact with each other. Last year someone posted on BGOL that a head was found in Florida. Well my girl was working that case and sent me pictures of the crime scene. I was too scared to post them here.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This how aids spreads literally. The mingling of bisexual and heterosexual people. That man on the other end of the phone is obviously bisexual at best.
Look, if I'm dude getting head, and hear that... It's either condom time if I need it that badly or me looking at my "bare wrist and saying oh snap it's late af lemme take you home"
That's toooo close to the danger zone

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
Thats what you gotnout of video? You didnt hear that weirdo on the phone talking about wearing pink lingerie for her and calling her "daddy"? He prolly wouldnt even card if she cheats on him. These new nihhas are fucked up.

:lol:Word:roflmao::smh:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Thats what you gotnout of video? You didnt hear that weirdo on the phone talking about wearing pink lingerie for her and calling her "daddy"? He prolly wouldnt even card if she cheats on him. These new nihhas are fucked up.

Yeah, took 34 replies for somebody to get it right. The guy on the phone is her bitch-- she actually said that-- and she dominates and humiliates him. There was nothing sly about this.

Three fucked up people. It's easy to pick on the guy on the phone but why is this woman with him? Maybe she's getting money from him. But worse and less rational, why does this guy want to, while he is getting head, hear some man talk about wearing pink lingerie and getting fucked in his ass? Says something about him that this adds to the excitement. Very much like those cuckold videos.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
"Niggas on my dick more than my bitch, I stay on they mind"

While you tag your little friend like a bitch, you're a month away from calling him Daddy like the guy on the phone. :smh:

giphy.gif

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
You're the one in your feelings. I never have once mentioned you out of the blue because I never think about you. Yet you keep me on your mind.

I keep you on the bottom of my shoe like the whole piece of shit that you are.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I keep you on the bottom of my shoe like the whole piece of shit that you are.

You can describe your obsession however you want but the key difference is I don't "keep you" in any way. I'm gonna hit send on this and be done with you.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
You can describe your obsession however you want but the key difference is I don't "keep you" in any way. I'm gonna hit send on this and be done with you.

you like a punk in jail,
Jang a Lang always gonna keep you faggit