Eminem just dropped a surprise album (1/16/20) tonight

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's like how people say Nickleback sucks, but those dudes sold 60 million albums. Someone obviously fucks with them, whether they want to admit it or not.

Yup ^^^^

Like that classic chris rock mtv awards spice girls joke

Somebody buying those Dan Matthews records

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Why are you getting upset because someone doesnt like what you like?.,.....Thats feminine behavior.

I don't like when people make statements based on their opinion and the facts show otherwise. He said Em was washed up. That's not true being that he's still out selling everyone making music. If he don't like him, cool. But turning a blind eye to the facts is just fucking stupid. Like a bunch of dumb ass Trump supporters. Blindly believe shit when the facts state otherwise. I'd rather be feminine than fucking dumb. Look in the mirror clown.

gw1933

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't like when people make statements based on their opinion and the facts show otherwise. He said Em was washed up. That's not true being that he's still out selling everyone making music. If he don't like him, cool. But turning a blind eye to the facts is just fucking stupid. Like a bunch of dumb ass Trump supporters. Blindly believe shit when the facts state otherwise. I'd rather be feminine than fucking dumb. Look in the mirror clown.

If every person walking the planet purchased a copy of Eminem's album then I would agree, but that's not what happened.

Different people have different preferences. For example, if I don't like pizza that doesnt mean I'm dumb, it just means it's not my thing.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
If every person walking the planet purchased a copy of Eminem's album then I would agree, but that's not what happened.

Different people have different preferences. For example, if I don't like pizza that doesnt mean I'm dumb, it just means it's not my thing.

But if you said they need to stop selling pizza because you didn't like it. That would be kinda dumb specifically if pizza was the number one food being sold. Not sure why you don't get it.

gw1933

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But if you said they need to stop selling pizza because you didn't like it. That would be kinda dumb specifically if pizza was the number one food being sold. Not sure why you don't get it.

That still doesnt change my opnion on Em's last 3 albums. They were trash.

BGOL....Where dudes act like babies if other dudes don't agree with them :lol:

Last edited:

gw1933

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
America, where dumb asses Make America Great Again.

I thought you were done having your tantrum, guess I was wrong.

I dont understand how you can dick ride a cac that made a song shitting on Black women

Last edited:

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joe cracks me up. But that Em album was bad and EM said it was bad so Em needs to move on from that issue. I hate when Em says you have to be better than me to critique me but has no issue when people are worse than him that love his albums.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
^^^

How could anybody be surprised by that?

Like they said on the Budden podcast, to people under 30, Lord Jamar isn't from Brand Nubian, he's from Vlad TV.

More idiotic talk, that's all he does.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
:lol:I like Em. I like the how he deals with the "demon factor" in his life be they self imposed or not. I listen to his stuff at the gym. Ill peep his new stuff if anything sounds like these.

Won't back down, Cinderella man, and no love w/lil Wayne are in that mix for me too... his shit will definitely have you on 10 at the gym

Phenomenal is my favorite to run/box to. Just finished up a run to it not long ago.

This lyric has extra meaning to me this week:

The only thing I'm capable of makin' is amazing
Only thing you're capable of makin' is a false statement
Or an accusation
I am legendary status, in fact
That is the only way you'll ever be able to say
You're a legend (allegin')
Is makin' an allegation

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Damn

Now THAT is the best bar nick cannon never paid someone to write
I lost respect for Em when he mentioned the thought of dissing her. FOUR YEARS LATER Encore drops, dissing her. She responded with a hit. And he can't stomach his medicine. He's talking about Mariah while Nick and her divorced a while back. Go back to dissing your ex-wife. A coworker told me Michiganites aren't very forgiving people. Rings true.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I lost respect for Em when he mentioned the thought of dissing her. FOUR YEARS LATER Encore drops, dissing her. She responded with a hit. And he can't stomach his medicine. He's talking about Mariah while Nick and her divorced a while back. Go back to dissing your ex-wife. A coworker told me Michiganites aren't very forgiving people. Rings true.

Now I see the symbolism behind the caped-figure in your avatar.