Eminem just dropped a surprise album (1/16/20) tonight

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I feel like his shit was entertaining when we were kids/young teens but it appears that we've grown up and he hasnt.
Damn

Now THAT is the best bar nick cannon never paid someone to write

From the first track:

"They said I'm lyrically amazing
But I have nothing to say
But then when I put out Revival and I had something to say
They said that they hated the awake me
"

Charlamagne was clowning him as Thurgood Marshall Mathers. People who say he hasn't grown up either aren't listening (<--- Mostly this) or aren't all that bright.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I feel like his shit was entertaining when we were kids/young teens but it appears that we've grown up and he hasnt.
Damn

Now THAT is the best bar nick cannon never paid someone to write

From the first track:

"They said I'm lyrically amazing
But I have nothing to say
But then when I put out Revival and I had something to say
They said that they hated the awake me
"

Charlamagne was clowning him as Thurgood Marshall Mathers. People who say he hasn't grown up either aren't listening (<--- Mostly this) or aren't all that bright.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:itsawrap:

I know we got serious Em haters on here

But he spitting.

And that i will verse?

Holy hell.

Jamar either come out of retirement with joe and bring the bars out or stfu on permanent

Sidebar...

Ummmm

Slaughterhouse without Joe?

Damn.

Cause they sounded fine and dandy

Mess around a slaughterhouse/ griselda track production by derringer?
To me this is Em's best album since encore. Kamikaze was cool, but this is the first time in awhile. Where I played his album more then once. There was a few weak tracks but overall this shit is nice. My only complaint is that slaughter house. I mean the Em and friends track. I think Em is being real petty by doing a slaughterhouse track without Buddens.

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
Eminem needs to bow out gracefeully..

This is like his 3rd attempt at coming back, and all of them were wack.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Em haters are going to say it's trash without listening, and Em lovers are going to give it a lot of praise without listening. Music is subjective, so people are going to have an opinion, I hope they just keep it genuine.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
To me this is Em's best album since encore. Kamikaze was cool, but this is the first time in awhile. Where I played his album more then once. There was a few weak tracks but overall this shit is nice. My only complaint is that slaughter house. I mean the Em and friends track. I think Em is being real petty by doing a slaughterhouse track without Buddens.

I be defending Em on here all the time, but like I always say you can't FORCE anyone to like something as subjective as music. And I completely understand both camps

But I feel it doesn't have to be only 2 categories

Hater or Stan

I like Em music mostly he has had hits and misses like EVERYONE.

but he is NOT for everyone

The slaughterhouse thing was COLD COLD COLD

but lets be FAIR here Joe aint exactly INNOCENT

EDIT

and they are ALL grown royce Joe and Crook did not HAVE to do that track.

they CHOSE to

and Joe SUPPOSED to be RETIRED.

So while yeah it was cold? At the same time if THEY want to continue to make music and Joe doesn't?

And he choose to go at Em extra hard with his criticism too?

EM aint do NOTHING wrong.

All our decisions has consequences.

and Em went BANANAS on that verse.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think Em haters are going to say it's trash without listening, and Em lovers are going to give it a lot of praise without listening. Music is subjective, so people are going to have an opinion, I hope they just keep it genuine.

thank you for saying it much better than me.

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I be defending Em on here all the time, but like I always say you can't FORCE anyone to like something as subjective as music. And I completely understand both camps

But I feel it doesn't have to be only 2 categories

Hater or Stan

I like Em music mostly he has had hits and misses like EVERYONE.

but he is NOT for everyone

The slaughterhouse thing was COLD COLD COLD

but lets be FAIR here Joe aint exactly INNOCENT

and they are ALL grown royce Joey and Crook did not HAVE to do that track.

they CHOSE to

and Joe SUPPOSED to be RETIRED.

So while yeah it was cold? At the same time if THEY want to continue to make music and Joe doesn't?

And he choose to go at Em extra hard with his criticism too?

EM aint do NOTHING wrong.

All our decisions has consequences.

and Em went BANANAS on that verse.

Joe Budden wasn't on the track. Joell Ortiz was.

Would have been nice if Joe got on it too. #SlaughterHouse

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice surprise album.

Great word play.

Yah Yah sounded like earthquakes and tornadoes going off at once

Not disappointed in the album at all.

giphy.gif

ICEBURG SLIM

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never lost a battle and has ended more black rappers careers then any other rapper: Ja Rule, Pacewon, Benzino, Canibus, Nick Cannon,
All Ems Losses come Courtesy of Chicago Illinios by way of... Juice, Rhymefest & Honorable mention on the 1st Kamikaze album by the "Giniuse books" most Syllables in a Rhyme God.... Twista. Ohhh yeah... Great Rapper though.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Eminem needs to bow out gracefeully..

This is like his 3rd attempt at coming back, and all of them were wack.

He sold more albums in the last two years than anybody. Somebody feeling that shit just not you. Say that shit cause you sound silly homie.

ICEBURG SLIM

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm just here to see the new ways people find to hate Em...
I got One... Biggie murdered him Lyric wise from the Grave on Dead Wrong... gave him space to write, and still couldnt surpass him. But other than that... He often has a Dope and sick Flow.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol:I like Em. I like the how he deals with the "demon factor" in his life be they self imposed or not. I listen to his stuff at the gym. Ill peep his new stuff if anything sounds like these.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I think recovery was his best album post drugs, with kamikaze a very VERY close second...then this...

I might even go as far as to say kamikaze and recovery are 1a and 1b.

When kamikaze dropped I remember my Facebook and Twitter feeds blowing up with people that I didn't think listened to anything other than mumble rap saying how dope that album was...

Revival was the worst he's released in the last few years, and to be honest it had a couple of nice joints on there :dunno:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
:lol:I like Em. I like the how he deals with the "demon factor" in his life be they self imposed or not. I listen to his stuff at the gym. Ill peep his new stuff if anything sounds like these.

Won't back down, Cinderella man, and no love w/lil Wayne are in that mix for me too... his shit will definitely have you on 10 at the gym

Blackmayne

Rising Star
Registered
No Griselda features?!?!.... and they on his label and the hottest thing moving in hip hop right now ??