!!!!!!!!!!embarrassing Moments In & Out Of Bed!!!!!!!!!!

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
**Backs out of thread** Dayum it hot icing!!!!!!!! maybe I will come back and post about it later. Or someone else will repost the story. It is somewhere on BGOL.....:smh:
I swear I can write a book about the sexual escapades between my husband and me:lol:

balls deep

Star
BGOL Investor
That's not more embarrassing than a Koochie Fart:D

Nuh un...I love me some Koochie Quiffs...I'm like talk to me baby.Your (insert name)is talking to me. Say it again baby I can't hear ya. Louder cause I still can't hear you!!:lol:
A good Koochie fart means you are doing something right....

A bunch of guys were sitting around talking bare junk and i happened to be there so here are a couple of the tales.

A guy is talking to this big breasted woman but whenever they have sex she refuses to take off her bra. He had never seen her breasts yet and it was killing him with curiousity.

So one day when she was on top riding his dick he started pleading with her to take off her bra and release the melons but she refused. He kept on with the urgung whil giving her some deeper strokes to get her more excited.

Finally she give in and removes her bra and he closes his eyes celebrating yes she is showing me the titties to open them wide once more when he felt the same titties hit him BLAM BLAM in his chest.:eek:

I was laughing too hard to listen to any more of the story so i can not tell you what happened after that.:smh:

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
A bunch of guys were sitting around talking bare junk and i happened to be there so here are a couple of the tales.

A guy is talking to this big breasted woman but whenever they have sex she refuses to take off her bra. He had never seen her breasts yet and it was killing him with curiousity.

So one day when she was on top riding his dick he started pleading with her to take off her bra and release the melons but she refused. He kept on with the urgung whil giving her some deeper strokes to get her more excited.

Finally she give in and removes her bra and he closes his eyes celebrating yes she is showing me the titties to open them wide once more when he felt the same titties hit him BLAM BLAM in his chest.:eek:

I was laughing too hard to listen to any more of the story so i can not tell you what happened after that.:smh:

If she had an esteem issue with her saggy breast she should get a reduction. Funny story, but I'm actually concerned about the women's mental state that she can't feel comfortable naked.

Ain't that how white chicks get eating disorders? :rolleyes:

Second tale discussed in a group of guys hanging out and chilling.

A guy is out partying and he sees this thick chick walk in the club and she is looking correct in every way. Confident person he is he goes over and starts chatting her up.

At the end of the night he has convinced her to go home with him for a booty call. He gets into the bedroom and undressed but when she does he is shocked to see that everything that was looking so firm and nice drops. EVERYTHING. Belly, boobs, butt everything just drops after she takes off the clothes.

Most men would have gone :( and stopped but this guy was a soldier and he fought on. Gritted his teeth and fucked the shit out of her. She gave him his number and he said he would call.:smh: (Why lie?)

Anyway every time he sees this girl she always asks him "What's up u aint calling?" and he has to search for an excuse everytime but now he just avoids her.

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
In college, a few of the fellas were freaking some females down, me and my boy were going to town in our respective rooms, the third guy gets in a fight with the girl he was with.

We all get up half naked and try to squash the drama. My boy's girl also gets into it with the third guy, so while he is holding his girl back, he tells me to go get her clothes...

How about I get the wrong draws, shoes, and panties? :lol: I just shitted my boy with this girl and his girl, because she would give the stuff back:lol: I don't know how he got out of that one!:lol:

town528

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
My sister can do that. I can multi. Still trying to learn the squirting technique.

Here I have another embarrassing story. I can remember When my boyfriend and I went to stay the night at his pops house who lived out of town. So when he went to work we got our freak on. He let me tie him down to the coffe table to give him some head. Next thing you know I heard keys in the door. It was his pops and his girlfriend. I ran, left him there and hid in the closet. Of course I was so embarrassed that I did not come out of the room until we left
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: "until we left" You would still be there hiding in that closet! I would be outside with a baseball bat saying come on out Rawhide and bring your rope!

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
i was at this guy's apartment. we were watching a flick which lead to use messing around. he cuts off the flick and starts messing with my titties and stuff like that. so this dudes is buck naked. my shirt is half off and my jeans are half down. then all of a sudden he stops lays down and looks at the door. im like wdf. then i hear the door unlock. we both pull the covers over eachother and just lay there cheesing. his roommate walks in and is like :lol: "what were yall doing!"...this goofy ass ninja sits on the couch and is like. so whats up. mind u this is the first time meeting this guy. i adjust my clothes the best way i could under the covers. but his boy is still naked under the covers and his clothes are all over the floor. so i get up. clothes all on me crazy and go to the bathroom. HIS ROOMMATE IS STILL IN THE LIVING ROOM. as i get up his roommate is like...hey can u turn on the tv for me. i turn on the tv...the flick turns on...hes like :eek: :lol: "did i inturpt something". as i get up i put the guy's clothes on the couch so he can at least not have his meat showing. i was sooo embarssed. i never messed with that guy again

in college i was in my dorm messing with my guy at the time. im spread eagle and we are fucking on the ground facing the door. my roommate walks in and sees EVERYTHING. all i could do was just lay there. she opens the door. walks in and does a grandpa simpson. i was so embarssed

i another time i was fucking the same guy and had the bubble guts. and he was hitting it from the back. i was trying so hard not to fart..but i did a couple of times...i passed it off as pussy farts tho...lol

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
i was at this guy's apartment. we were watching a flick which lead to use messing around. he cuts off the flick and starts messing with my titties and stuff like that. so this dudes is buck naked. my shirt is half off and my jeans are half down. then all of a sudden he stops lays down and looks at the door. im like wdf. then i hear the door unlock. we both pull the covers over eachother and just lay there cheesing. his roommate walks in and is like :lol: "what were yall doing!"...this goofy ass ninja sits on the couch and is like. so whats up. mind u this is the first time meeting this guy. i adjust my clothes the best way i could under the covers. but his boy is still naked under the covers and his clothes are all over the floor. so i get up. clothes all on me crazy and go to the bathroom. HIS ROOMMATE IS STILL IN THE LIVING ROOM. as i get up his roommate is like...hey can u turn on the tv for me. i turn on the tv...the flick turns on...hes like :eek: :lol: "did i inturpt something". as i get up i put the guy's clothes on the couch so he can at least not have his meat showing. i was sooo embarssed. i never messed with that guy again

in college i was in my dorm messing with my guy at the time. im spread eagle and we are fucking on the ground facing the door. my roommate walks in and sees EVERYTHING. all i could do was just lay there. she opens the door. walks in and does a grandpa simpson. i was so embarssed

i another time i was fucking the same guy and had the bubble guts. and he was hitting it from the back. i was trying so hard not to fart..but i did a couple of times...i passed it off as pussy farts tho...lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

swiftandsilent

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me share this little story with you.This happened to a friend of mine.

It was the day before her eighteenth birthday. She was living at home, but her parents said they would be gone for the night, so she invited her F-buddy over to have a little fun. As they lay in bed after they had sex, the phone rang downstairs. He offered her a piggy-back ride to the phone since no one was home. She didn't want to miss the call and they didn't have time to get dressed. So, she jumped on his back and he ran her down the stairs as fast as he could. When they got to the bottom of the stairs, the lights suddenly came on and a whole crowd of people yelled, "SURPRISE"! Her entire family aunties, uncles, grandma, cousins, and all her friends were standing there! They were frozen in a state of shock and could not move.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:smh:

bluskyII

Star
Registered
Let me share this little story with you.This happened to a friend of mine.

It was the day before her eighteenth birthday. She was living at home, but her parents said they would be gone for the night, so she invited her F-buddy over to have a little fun. As they lay in bed after they had sex, the phone rang downstairs. He offered her a piggy-back ride to the phone since no one was home. She didn't want to miss the call and they didn't have time to get dressed. So, she jumped on his back and he ran her down the stairs as fast as he could. When they got to the bottom of the stairs, the lights suddenly came on and a whole crowd of people yelled, "SURPRISE"! Her entire family aunties, uncles, grandma, cousins, and all her friends were standing there! They were frozen in a state of shock and could not move.:lol:

Has anything this embarrassing ever happened to you

This is hard to beat. How do you fix this? It can't be done. This has become a part of the family history.:lol:

bluskyII

Star
Registered
Back in 1997 I was at my girlfriend at the times house hanging out with her n her moms. Her mom said she was gonna go to blockbuster and get a movie to watch. So as soon as she got out the door to leave me and my girl start goin at it cuz we know that we only had like 10 minutes to get down. We start going at it and about 5 minutes into it while im hittin it from the back her moms walks back through the door and just stares at us for like 15 seconds, it was the most embarassing moment of my life.

I guess both of you loss her mom's trust.:lol:

bluskyII

Star
Registered
I was with my girl and we were doin' the wild thang, it had been a while but i told her Big Donkey Kong was gonna come over there and see about ya. So we get there and start doin' whatever and there was a boxing match on in the background on TV and with me having went a long time without some ass i did the "Stroke of Death".....for the uninitiated the "Stroke of Death" is this...take notes ladies.

Stroke Of Death (n.) - When a man inserts his penis into a woman's vagina and takes a full stroke and pauses halfway out and makes a face of hopelessness knowing he's about to bust a nutt waaaaaaaay to quick

So after i do the Stroke of Death i tried to think about any and everything to defer the nutt from bustin'...i mean everything from Flying books to Heathcliff and Spike fightin' to Carol Burnetter doing the Tarzan scream....i didn't give no fuck I needed to push the nutt back. She asked me "am i aight" i told her "yeah yeah Donkey Kong gon' be aight" knowin' i was fucked up. I got back into the groove and coincidentally the boxing match we were watchin' commentated exactly how i was feelin'. The commentator said "He's hanging on trying not to pull out too early!!!" I was thinkin' "Oh got-damn!!!!" and then the nigga said "he could just fold and fight another day but he's got too much heart".....i tried to start beatin' it down but then she squeezed them va-jay-jay muscles and i knew it was over....the commentator said "Owwwwwwww he just got hit with a powerful one"

I busted and all this bullshit happened in 39 minutes and 6 second, she gave me the "Are you serious look" and I told her "Shit i cant even explain this one"......i was butt of a couple of jokes but fuck it you live and you learn and to this day i can't watch or listen to boxing without feelin' bad.

Stroke Of Death:lol::lol::lol:

bluskyII

Star
Registered
Oooooooooh Big Dunkey Kong love him some coochie farts!!! Shit that means I'm doin' my job when I'm splackin'. I was with this one girl her coochie kept fartin' ad i told her i liked that shit..... so when she got real wet and it started fartin' i told her "That's my song girl!!!!"

"That's my song girl!!!!":roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

See, I ain't know about this... I missed this old ass post.

You my girl.......EVEN MORESO NOW!

but, you a nasty lil slut....... and not ashamed, it just "is what it is".

I fucking love it!

Hitek

Support BGOL
Registered
second year second semester in College, my girlfriend and I were back early from break, and in the dorm we just started at it going strong figured we had the place to ourselves all day and in comes some cat who is now my new room mate and he was with his boy. I'm like wtf, his face turned red and that shit is hard for a black man, he could not look at us, his eyes were up and away, I'm inside my girl introducing myself to them, and they left, we finished and left. he turned out to be real cool later.:lol::lol: