!!!!!!!!!!embarrassing Moments In & Out Of Bed!!!!!!!!!!

Cinamiss

Potential Star
Let me share this little story with you.This happened to a friend of mine.

It was the day before her eighteenth birthday. She was living at home, but her parents said they would be gone for the night, so she invited her F-buddy over to have a little fun. As they lay in bed after they had sex, the phone rang downstairs. He offered her a piggy-back ride to the phone since no one was home. She didn't want to miss the call and they didn't have time to get dressed. So, she jumped on his back and he ran her down the stairs as fast as he could. When they got to the bottom of the stairs, the lights suddenly came on and a whole crowd of people yelled, "SURPRISE"! Her entire family aunties, uncles, grandma, cousins, and all her friends were standing there! They were frozen in a state of shock and could not move.:lol:

Has anything this embarrassing ever happened to you

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
why do you insist on putting so much punctuation before and after each thread title? :confused: most are still ignoring your threads anyway so it seems rather futile.

jayjay2

Star
Registered
:lol::lol::lol:

It was the day before her eighteenth birthday. She was living at home, but her parents said they would be gone for the night, so she invited her F-buddy over to have a little fun. As they lay in bed after they had sex, the phone rang downstairs. He offered her a piggy-back ride to the phone since no one was home. She didn't want to miss the call and they didn't have time to get dressed. So, she jumped on his back and he ran her down the stairs as fast as he could. When they got to the bottom of the stairs, the lights suddenly came on and a whole crowd of people yelled, "SURPRISE"! Her entire family aunties, uncles, grandma, cousins, and all her friends were standing there! They were frozen in a state of shock and could not move.:lol:

Ratt

Star
Registered
why do you insist on putting so much punctuation before and after each thread title? :confused: most are still ignoring your threads anyway so it seems rather futile.

lol am I missing something?! I thought SOL was:
"the relaxed cool out spot for the Ladies and anyone else that wants to join in.
Leave the Drama at the door, this is a mello kicked back forum with a no harassement policy.If you want to start some shit, then you need to be in the Main BGOL forum."

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
lol am I missing something?! I thought SOL was:
"the relaxed cool out spot for the Ladies and anyone else that wants to join in.
Leave the Drama at the door, this is a mello kicked back forum with a no harassement policy.If you want to start some shit, then you need to be in the Main BGOL forum."

You don't understand.So speak on something you know.

Steve Lurkle

Star
Registered
Back in 1997 I was at my girlfriend at the times house hanging out with her n her moms. Her mom said she was gonna go to blockbuster and get a movie to watch. So as soon as she got out the door to leave me and my girl start goin at it cuz we know that we only had like 10 minutes to get down. We start going at it and about 5 minutes into it while im hittin it from the back her moms walks back through the door and just stares at us for like 15 seconds, it was the most embarassing moment of my life.

Cinamiss

Potential Star
Back in 1997 I was at my girlfriend at the times house hanging out with her n her moms. Her mom said she was gonna go to blockbuster and get a movie to watch. So as soon as she got out the door to leave me and my girl start goin at it cuz we know that we only had like 10 minutes to get down. We start going at it and about 5 minutes into it while im hittin it from the back her moms walks back through the door and just stares at us for like 15 seconds, it was the most embarassing moment of my life.

That's funny:lol:
Let me tell you what my cousin did to this girl. There was a girl who he had a crush on for a long time and she would never give him the time of day because he didn't have any money. So when he finally did get some money, new car, ect... she started to notice him. And she was on some gold diggin shi+. So he went along with it and he took her to the mall shopping. He put all the bags in the trunk and went straight to the telly. After he did it to her every way which way he could, he told her he was hungry and he was gonna go get some food. He got in the car and went straight to the mall and returned the stuff and left her at the hotel & never called her again. NOW THAT'S EMBARRASSING

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ima take one for the team, fellas. One of the most embarrassing things, for a MAN, is to start fucking and lose your erection, or not to get it up at all. It's natural, it happens to 99% of men, at some point in their life, but it's only happened twice, and both instances still fuck with me. First time happened over 10 yrs ago. I flirted with a client, got her number and she agreed to come to my crib. On her way there, she kept telling me that she didn't have much time, and could just stop in for a sec. I don't remember how we started gettin busy, but I was down on her lickin her punani, pretty soon, after she arrived...even then she was telling me, I have to go, soon. So I started hittin it, and came in about 15 minutes..maybe 10. Next thing I know, she's like, "I wanna ride you." I was :eek:..I tried for a few minutes to get it up, again, but I was done. :angry: (never heard from her again) The most recent time it happened, I was just about to get with this lady, and just as I got her clothes off, she started interviewing me about my previous sex life.:smh:(how recent had I had sex, etc) That shit had me trippin. I was trying to keep a few lies straight, and was hoping my past wouldn't prevent me from hittin it(she wasn't just a jumpoff) So, I got past the inquisition, got in her bed, and:smh::(:angry:. I tried to laugh it off, explain that almost NEVER happens, but I could see by the look on her face, she was disappointed. Fortunately, about 20 minutes later, I sprang to life and proceded to beat the brakes off the puzzy. But still, it was some shit I don't wanna have to deal with for another 10 or 15 yrs :lol:

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
Ima take one for the team, fellas. One of the most embarrassing things, for a MAN, is to start fucking and lose your erection, or not to get it up at all. It's natural, it happens to 99% of men, at some point in their life, but it's only happened twice, and both instances still fuck with me. First time happened over 10 yrs ago. I flirted with a client, got her number and she agreed to come to my crib. On her way there, she kept telling me that she didn't have much time, and could just stop in for a sec. I don't remember how we started gettin busy, but I was down on her lickin her punani, pretty soon, after she arrived...even then she was telling me, I have to go, soon. So I started hittin it, and came in about 15 minutes..maybe 10. Next thing I know, she's like, "I wanna ride you." I was :eek:..I tried for a few minutes to get it up, again, but I was done. :angry: (never heard from her again) The most recent time it happened, I was just about to get with this lady, and just as I got her clothes off, she started interviewing me about my previous sex life.:smh:(how recent had I had sex, etc) That shit had me trippin. I was trying to keep a few lies straight, and was hoping my past wouldn't prevent me from hittin it(she wasn't just a jumpoff) So, I got past the inquisition, got in her bed, and:smh::(:angry:. I tried to laugh it off, explain that almost NEVER happens, but I could see by the look on her face, she was disappointed. Fortunately, about 20 minutes later, I sprang to life and proceded to beat the brakes off the puzzy. But still, it was some shit I don't wanna have to deal with for another 10 or 15 yrs :lol:

That keeping the lies straight BA is killing me :lol:

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Baby that shit was worse than cold water being thrown on my johnson...plus, it was someone I really was feelin, and I was hoping to start something serious. The toughest question was how long had it been since you were with someone..I couldn't say ...ugh, a couple nites ago..It was months for her. Oh what a tangled web we weave.:smh:

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
It was really embarrassing when this man was pretending to be a woman and got exposed :hmm:

HoneyDip

Potential Star
BGOL Investor

Thats messed up :yes:

Galvatron78

Potential Star
Registered
I was with my girl and we were doin' the wild thang, it had been a while but i told her Big Donkey Kong was gonna come over there and see about ya. So we get there and start doin' whatever and there was a boxing match on in the background on TV and with me having went a long time without some ass i did the "Stroke of Death".....for the uninitiated the "Stroke of Death" is this...take notes ladies.

Stroke Of Death (n.) - When a man inserts his penis into a woman's vagina and takes a full stroke and pauses halfway out and makes a face of hopelessness knowing he's about to bust a nutt waaaaaaaay to quick

So after i do the Stroke of Death i tried to think about any and everything to defer the nutt from bustin'...i mean everything from Flying books to Heathcliff and Spike fightin' to Carol Burnetter doing the Tarzan scream....i didn't give no fuck I needed to push the nutt back. She asked me "am i aight" i told her "yeah yeah Donkey Kong gon' be aight" knowin' i was fucked up. I got back into the groove and coincidentally the boxing match we were watchin' commentated exactly how i was feelin'. The commentator said "He's hanging on trying not to pull out too early!!!" I was thinkin' "Oh got-damn!!!!" and then the nigga said "he could just fold and fight another day but he's got too much heart".....i tried to start beatin' it down but then she squeezed them va-jay-jay muscles and i knew it was over....the commentator said "Owwwwwwww he just got hit with a powerful one"

I busted and all this bullshit happened in 39 minutes and 6 second, she gave me the "Are you serious look" and I told her "Shit i cant even explain this one"......i was butt of a couple of jokes but fuck it you live and you learn and to this day i can't watch or listen to boxing without feelin' bad.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
Galvatron!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

That was flawlessly told! Stroke of death and Big Donkey Kong got my sides hurting! :lol::lol::lol:

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Having sex with a friend in the living room when the maintenance man (who liked her) come busting up in the apartment while we're on the floor handling business.

Okay, I'm not really embarrased by that but I thought of it when I saw this topic.

:lol: I hope she ain't mad I wrote this....

Last edited:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
I was with my girl and we were doin' the wild thang, it had been a while but i told her Big Donkey Kong was gonna come over there and see about ya. So we get there and start doin' whatever and there was a boxing match on in the background on TV and with me having went a long time without some ass i did the "Stroke of Death".....for the uninitiated the "Stroke of Death" is this...take notes ladies.

Stroke Of Death (n.) - When a man inserts his penis into a woman's vagina and takes a full stroke and pauses halfway out and makes a face of hopelessness knowing he's about to bust a nutt waaaaaaaay to quick

So after i do the Stroke of Death i tried to think about any and everything to defer the nutt from bustin'...i mean everything from Flying books to Heathcliff and Spike fightin' to Carol Burnetter doing the Tarzan scream....i didn't give no fuck I needed to push the nutt back. She asked me "am i aight" i told her "yeah yeah Donkey Kong gon' be aight" knowin' i was fucked up. I got back into the groove and coincidentally the boxing match we were watchin' commentated exactly how i was feelin'. The commentator said "He's hanging on trying not to pull out too early!!!" I was thinkin' "Oh got-damn!!!!" and then the nigga said "he could just fold and fight another day but he's got too much heart".....i tried to start beatin' it down but then she squeezed them va-jay-jay muscles and i knew it was over....the commentator said "Owwwwwwww he just got hit with a powerful one"

I busted and all this bullshit happened in 39 minutes and 6 second, she gave me the "Are you serious look" and I told her "Shit i cant even explain this one"......i was butt of a couple of jokes but fuck it you live and you learn and to this day i can't watch or listen to boxing without feelin' bad.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

SVPintheMaking

Potential Star
Registered

wtf..i Thought 39min would be good, ive gotten girls off 9 times in course of 30min. If you aint satisfied by then wtf.

Cinamiss

Potential Star

That's not more embarrassing than a Koochie Fart:D

Galvatron78

Potential Star
Registered
That's not more embarrassing than a Koochie Fart:D

Oooooooooh Big Dunkey Kong love him some coochie farts!!! Shit that means I'm doin' my job when I'm splackin'. I was with this one girl her coochie kept fartin' ad i told her i liked that shit..... so when she got real wet and it started fartin' i told her "That's my song girl!!!!"

Last edited:

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Oooooooooh Big Dunkey Kong love him some coochie farts!!! Shit that means I'm doin' my job when I'm splackin'. I was with this one girl her coochie kept fartin' ad i told her i liked that shit..... so when she got real wet and it started fartin' i told her "That's my song girl!!!!"

:lol:

My friend does the coochie farts. I also made her find out she can squirt recently. :yes:

Great fun. :dance:

Cinamiss

Potential Star
My sister can do that. I can multi. Still trying to learn the squirting technique.

Here I have another embarrassing story. I can remember When my boyfriend and I went to stay the night at his pops house who lived out of town. So when he went to work we got our freak on. He let me tie him down to the coffe table to give him some head. Next thing you know I heard keys in the door. It was his pops and his girlfriend. I ran, left him there and hid in the closet. Of course I was so embarrassed that I did not come out of the room until we left

Last edited:

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

Damn man at my age I've never been more happy to not be in that 99% majority in my life. :lol:

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mo-B, ya KNOW ya just jinxed yourself..don't ya? :yes: That's like a dude shootin free throws, and the announcer mentions he's shooting 90some%..you ALWAYS miss after that.:lol: J/k homie.. BUT, don't let it fuck wit ya too much when it happens.

secure111

Potential Star
Registered
This happened about a year and a half ago during my deployment to iraq.I just got a dear john letter from my girl back home after being faithful overseas for roughly 7 months.So that means for 7 months I had been without but the entire time there had been this female in second platoon that had been hinting around at hooking up with me.So she invites me over to her trailer one night and I came over knowing what was about to go down!! It was maybe about 2am and we had just got started and she was giving me head when our base came under mortar attack the attack sirens went off and we looked at each other both agreeing this was more imporatant and she kept going then about 5 more minutes into it I am about to come and we hear these boot steps running up to her trailer door just as the door opens she stops turns around the door to the trailer flys open and I come all over her face in front of our commander! Our commander just stands there for a second and says Dayuum uhh you guys need to get dressed and get ready for formation!! I am just like damn man I thought I had locked the door!!!! :smh: Needless to say we got in trouble after that but it was worth it because we kept the relationship going for the rest of the deployment!! :cool:

Cinamiss

Potential Star
This happened about a year and a half ago during my deployment to iraq.I just got a dear john letter from my girl back home after being faithful overseas for roughly 7 months.So that means for 7 months I had been without but the entire time there had been this female in second platoon that had been hinting around at hooking up with me.So she invites me over to her trailer one night and I came over knowing what was about to go down!! It was maybe about 2am and we had just got started and she was giving me head when our base came under mortar attack the attack sirens went off and we looked at each other both agreeing this was more imporatant and she kept going then about 5 more minutes into it I am about to come and we hear these boot steps running up to her trailer door just as the door opens she stops turns around the door to the trailer flys open and I come all over her face in front of our commander! Our commander just stands there for a second and says Dayuum uhh you guys need to get dressed and get ready for formation!! I am just like damn man I thought I had locked the door!!!! :smh: Needless to say we got in trouble after that but it was worth it because we kept the relationship going for the rest of the deployment!! :cool:

:roflmao:2funny