Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - First looks at X TV, which could be a competitor to YouTube

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Sounds like you got hacked-- I don't think that is a common problem.

You should be able to easily unfollow by clicking profile, then "following" after the 900 number and then clicking "following" next to the names you don't want, which will give you the option to unfollow.

Thanks I'll give it a try

EDIT - my bad. it was meta aka Instagram where all these accounts following me showed up

Last edited:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Good luck. Folks can't leave it alone. They keep coming on his platform to clown a man worth over $200 billion like he losing. Politics has driven people completely insane. :lol: This comedy can go on for years.
Exactly what politics of this Afrikanner Apartheid-Era Boer baby are we supposed to be embracing?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Exactly what politics of this Afrikanner Apartheid-Era Boer baby are we supposed to be embracing?
I suspect you misunderstand me. One has to be driven insane by politics to go on to a hundrend billionaire's platform and try to clown him on how he is losing. He got people looking like fools while he is on his way to $300 billion. :smh: And mind you, I hated the grifting bitch way before the people driven insane by politics started going at him.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

I heard on Cnbc this morning that social media apps have to have some type of blocking feature in order to be in the Apple or Google store.

Found it.

Apple says apps with user-generated content must have the ability to block abusive users. Google Play Store says apps must provide an in-app system for blocking user-generated content and users.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I suspect you misunderstand me. One has to be driven insane by politics to go on to a hundrend billionaire's platform and try to clown him on how he is losing. He got people looking like fools while he is on his way to $300 billion. :smh: And mind you, I hated the grifting bitch way before the people driven insane by politics started going at him.
99% of people go on twitter for cat videos and funny shit. For free. A small group of people take twitter seriously because they are making money off of it. So they are clowning him on his own platform, and he is paying them for the privilege of being clowned lmao.

So who is getting played?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

1957___hassan_and_daffy_by_boskocomicartist_deidugv-fullview.png