Elijah Cummings is dead at 68

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I just run across some feeble attempt by white supremacists to bait me into conflict multiple times where the man will attempt to trigger you, than position women and children into place for you to respond violently (mother baby or father daughter). I just want to leave the country respectably, not being whipped by border patrol.

Don't be like him talking loud and pointing your finger than dying.

They want to escalate their crying to murder based on false pretenses to make themselves look like heroes instead of racists losers.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Just imagine James Earl Ray had used these tactics, instead of being racist loser scum. He triggers MLK than position their women and children into place where he responded violently. Now he is a hero that protected women and children from a violent assault, not killing a man of God.

Instead of being racist crying loser, they want to position themselves using violence to defend their women or children if caught. They want to win a PR battle they are sorely losing killing preachers and church members that pose no threat. Here they will be viewed as heroes and mask their true intent.

They will try to trigger you, than position their women and children into position for you to react to them next. This is the fourth attempt, and started seeing this strange pattern. If the real killers of Elijah Cummings were caught, they were defending their women against a verbal assault and not being a terrorist racists loser.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Black Wallstreet, Kobe Bryant this seems to be an old playbook. Where they cloak their racist intent such as destroying a prosperous black community behind a noble reason, protecting white women and white children. They are not an evil vile monster killing a man of God. The KKK are the good guys, they were defending the helpless.

I got to see it first hand being setup on me multiple times.

Something triggered their desperate attempts, this might be the reason I am being detained.