Egg recall in 9 States

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
100823-egg-carton-100823.grid-6x2.jpg

The eggs that are part of the recall can be identified by the plant number, P-1065

By Diane Wilson
Updated 1 hr 33 mins ago
Check your eggs, as more than 200 million are being recalled because of potential contamination of salmonella.

According to the FDA, 22 illnesses have been reported in connection with the eggs to date.

The eggs have been sold in various stores in nine states, including Walmart and Food Lion.

Rose Acre Farms, of Seymour, Indiana, issued a voluntary recall for 206,749,248 eggs distributed to restaurants and retail stores in the following states: Colorado, Florida, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia.

According to the FDA, the eggs were distributed from the farm in Hyde County, North Carolina, and reached consumers through retail stores and restaurants via direct delivery.

Reactions: LSN

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pasture raised eggs only. You can SEE the difference. I'm willing to bet none of those eggs were pastured raised.

Last edited:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
did NOT know this
Yeah bro, just buy a dozen pastured eggs and a dozen normal cheap eggs, that bright orange yolk will instantly be noticeable because they chicken are being fed right. The price is more but the increase in nutrition is probably equal the same in terms of price.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
100823-egg-carton-100823.grid-6x2.jpg

The eggs that are part of the recall can be identified by the plant number, P-1065

By Diane Wilson
Updated 1 hr 33 mins ago
Check your eggs, as more than 200 million are being recalled because of potential contamination of salmonella.

According to the FDA, 22 illnesses have been reported in connection with the eggs to date.

The eggs have been sold in various stores in nine states, including Walmart and Food Lion.

Rose Acre Farms, of Seymour, Indiana, issued a voluntary recall for 206,749,248 eggs distributed to restaurants and retail stores in the following states: Colorado, Florida, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia.

According to the FDA, the eggs were distributed from the farm in Hyde County, North Carolina, and reached consumers through retail stores and restaurants via direct delivery.

thanks!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Negro shut the fuck up with your nonsense about having your own chickens and ducks. Even if you have those shits, who gives a fuck. Ain’t nobody here going to say to themselves “hey, that bgol nigga has it all figured out, let’s go out and buy some ducks and chickens”.

Just stfu please

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

homie said he got chickens and ducks... and he live in the city....

I dont know about ducks but I bet he sure got a lot of duck tales...

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Day_Carver you see this sh!t.........don't you?;)
The crazy thing is that we have all these resources at our finger tips. Tractor supply sells chicks for two bucks. Everytime I cut a bell pepper and see hundred seeds, I shake my head.
Bruh, you GET it!

Pasture raised eggs only. You can SEE the difference. I'm willing to bet none of those eggs were pastured raised.
Preach, Bruh, Preach!

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
These food and product recalls definitely leave many stores scrambling. Definitely a serious, hard-boiled situation. Never sunny side up or over easy.

:giggle: Ha Ha! Nice one! I missed this post previously. :thumbsup:

i-see-what-you-did-there-gif-5.gif

yeah i buy damn near 2 of the 18 packs every few weeks or so.
these crumbsnatchers love my morning omlets.

Seems like just not too long ago I introduced my children to omlets and now they have requests. Now we are going to get a cholesterol break. I'm not looking to buy eggs for at least another two weeks.

What about Egg whites that are in a container

A report specifies where the eggs came from and went. Some numbers and other identifying details specific to the lot of contaminated eggs and store names. If it's not in the original post it's a few posts down.

fats2007

Star
BGOL Investor
Negro shut the fuck up with your nonsense about having your own chickens and ducks. Even if you have those shits, who gives a fuck. Ain’t nobody here going to say to themselves “hey, that bgol nigga has it all figured out, let’s go out and buy some ducks and chickens”.

Just stfu please
This is that ignorance....if you don't want the info just move on but i guess you just got to say something even if it is ignorant smh

fats2007

Star
BGOL Investor
Duck eggs will give you clogged arteries.

I use my ducks mainly for the meat. They are Muscovy and have about 80% less oil than you get from regular ducks when you cook them and they don't qwack and males don't fly which are the ones you want for the meat. I sell the females when they have chicks, so extra money there too since they are more expensive than regular ducks.