Egg recall in 9 States

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
man I just read this shit somewhere else as I just finished eating some boiled eggs...and the state I’m in/supermarket I shop @ is mentioned...different brand of eggs tho...I’ll know what time it is soon I guess if I get the runs smh

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well I'll be damned..... "Minus whale" clear my schedule and call in sick tomorrow.
Hold up, I'll be right back......

Jeanyus

Support BGOL
Registered
This is why i have my own chickens and ducks and i live in the city. Also ducks have 3% more protein and 3% more omega 3 than chicken eggs and they are bigger. Walmart carries a lot of this brand they are recalling too

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/2...r-salmonella-fears/ar-AAvT89s?ocid=spartanntp
Negro shut the fuck up with your nonsense about having your own chickens and ducks. Even if you have those shits, who gives a fuck. Ain’t nobody here going to say to themselves “hey, that bgol nigga has it all figured out, let’s go out and buy some ducks and chickens”.

Just stfu please

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Negro shut the fuck up with your nonsense about having your own chickens and ducks. Even if you have those shits, who gives a fuck. Ain’t nobody here going to say to themselves “hey, that bgol nigga has it all figured out, let’s go out and buy some ducks and chickens”.

Just stfu please
Lmaaaaao

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
The eggs were sold through retail stores and restaurants. They reached consumers in:
Colorado,
Florida,
New Jersey,
New York,
North Carolina,
Pennsylvania,
South Carolina,
Virginia
and West Virginia.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
man I just read this shit somewhere else as I just finished eating some boiled eggs...and the state I’m in/supermarket I shop @ is mentioned...different brand of eggs tho...I’ll know what time it is soon I guess if I get the runs smh
Man that Sig got me dying.
:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

Tv65lR.jpg

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
That explains the ridiculous cost of eggs recently. I got about 1 egg left and I am not buying another set until that shit is sorted out and prices come back down. If they think they can $15 from me for 60 eggs they'll never lower the price is my logic.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just finished eating some boiled eggs...and the state I’m in/supermarket I shop @ is mentioned...different brand of eggs tho...I’ll know what time it is soon I guess if I get the runs smh
Well how will you know if its the eggs or your AIDS acting up?

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Four of my six children live with me while the twins are off to college. Buying the two dozen pack hasn't proven wise. So I buy the 60 pack from BJ's and it lasts just over a month.
yeah i buy damn near 2 of the 18 packs every few weeks or so.
these crumbsnatchers love my morning omlets.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Just stfu please
:roflmao3:

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
I get most of my eggs and butter from the Amish sold at my local farmers market. Should have gotten some more on Saturday.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why i have my own chickens and ducks and i live in the city. Also ducks have 3% more protein and 3% more omega 3 than chicken eggs and they are bigger. Walmart carries a lot of this brand they are recalling too

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/2...r-salmonella-fears/ar-AAvT89s?ocid=spartanntp
The crazy thing is that we have all these resources at our finger tips. Tractor supply sells chicks for two bucks. Everytime I cut a bell pepper and see hundred seeds, I shake my head.