Eddie Winslow Gets Hired for a Photo Shoot - You Think He Knew or Got TROLLED?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggaz killing trannnies.... every day..Brah

gatdam..LOL

Killa I aint talkin bout slayin them ITS...

I mean as long as they stay over there.. we good...!!!

its the ones that be playin games that be gettin murked tho..

I dont fuck with no human that dont fuck with me or mines

its just them tranny gettin real bold

one tranny be posting all the downlow dudes IT picked up

on worldstar...

damn shame about young buck, was one of my favorite

to hit the mic..

as long as RESPECT is there... live and let live

is my motto...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That's where I was at.

I'm like IDK who that is....
It's a wild game out here
Most known for killing chingy career.. “it” lied and said chingy and him were messing..a pic popped up of them together taking a regular photo.. the chingy is a fag tag line pursued… think yrs later “it” admitted it wasn’t true

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

That dude told you folks.. Hes eating oxtails so he can’t be gay

Lmaoooo at dude pointing out he’s eating oxtails like that means he’s the ultimate heterosexual… than his stuttering as he’s explaining that hey as a grown man he can hang with trannys if he wants to.. remember he eats oxtails so that’s the jacket tied around his heterosexuality

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
They'll never do it because gay people infiltrate every level of society and so much time and energy is spent placating them and making them feel comfortable while making the rest of us uncomfortable and living their fantasies

The father of A friend of mine on Twitter contemplated suicide after he got tricked. He got head from a tranny and thought it was a woman. He tried to feel the pussy and felt something else instead and lost it

The tranny said some dumb shit, "I didn't think you'd like me if I told you..."

She said her father had gone so far as writing a suicide note and was gonna chew on a bullet because that experience made him contemplate everything he knew about himself

BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT TO THISE SICK FUCKS

We are held hostage. If we come out speaking against this bullshit, we're transphobic. If we don't call them women we're "misgendering"

But if a man whoops a trannys ass who tricked him that's a hate crime.

We men are fucked. They are punching down on all of us and we're defenseless

The fucked up part is, they know the men aren't going to press charges for fear of getting exposed everywhere. The men are not going to go to the police and say that they are raped when they were indeed raped by deception
Damn. That's fucked up. But you know what's even more fucked up? If the man beat dude's ass for what is basically rape, the hipsters label that shit as a hate crime. :eek: "rampant violence against trans people!" they scream. They never tell the story you describe.

My youngest son is early teens. Feel sorry for what he'll have to navigate by the time he will be old enough to drink. :smh:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I don't get what's going on. She kisses him, then kisses a bunch of other chicks in the room. So everyone in their relationshit is just bisexual? I'm wasting too many brain cells.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Video was released behind the scenes (Not Posting it)
HE WAS KISSING THAT FAGGOT & GRINDING ON HIM
He's a certified faggot :confused::angry: