Eddie Winslow Gets Hired for a Photo Shoot - You Think He Knew or Got TROLLED?

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The whole time they were face to face I was thinking Eddie do not kiss that MAN!!!

dave-chappelle-stank-face.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
while that shit is fuckin disgusting...

I just want to see ed reaction when

he finds out its a man...

If he says some silly new millenial shit like

people are people it doesnt bother me...

them hollywood fags wouild give him

his own talk show....

good thing MY soul is priceless..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ya'll know Eddie Winslow been suspect every since Superhead put him on blast with those anal beads!

uh dont you use them on chicks prior to anal sex....

she knows he used it on HER she was tryin to be slick and

insinuate shit....

she did puff real dirty tho...

real dirty...

but I always thought that whore was tryin to be slick...

most dudes who have anal beads down with bgols

ZOD MOB!!

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
There's no walkin that shit back. Dude is smooched up with a trans and has his hand on the ass. Homie done went from Simp to Sissie! :eek2:
I don't think he will try.

"McCrary posted a video of Starr dancing to Lloyd’s “Bass Line”, captioning the post, “The #Undeniable@sidneystarrbad what’s understood don’t need to be explained xoxoxo …”

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get used to it,it's just the beginning of what's to come.......like always we've are going to become the face of it;Men Men,Shims,Hims,Hers shims,Her and her....all of them on the short yellow bus together.I ain't getting on that bus,I'm only giving it the middle finger as it passes by....you guys can chuck rocks,snow balls and all types of shit at that bus and pray they give you bail.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Get used to it,it's just the beginning of what's to come.......like always we've are going to become the face of it;Men Men,Shims,Hims,Hers shims,Her and her....all of them on the short yellow bus together.I ain't getting on that bus,I'm only giving it the middle finger as it passes by....you guys can chuck rocks,snow balls and all types of shit at that bus and pray they give you bail.
All I got are comments. What fags do on their short bus is their own business. Not my brand of kool-aid.