I respect down-ballot voting, third-party voting, and even not voting as a strategy, a means to an end, and as way to compel your agenda and interests if you’re a member of a group that holds voting power as a block in a political party. Evangelicals and Tea Partiers (and even Trumpers) have done this to the GOP.
That said, I’ll likely vote for Stein/Ware since the Green Party does incorporate reparations into its platform.
But if you want me to weigh in on why I regard the current Dem policies as being more dangerous for us, Black Americans, than the GOP, I will.
Still waiting for how Kamala is more dangerous for blacks than trump
On a basic level:
I’ll DM you later to elaborate on these, particularly the latter point, as you seem to engage issues on a higher level even if we disagree.
- Trump/GOP represents a brand of racism and oppression that we’re already familiar with and far more virulent versions of which we have already survived before.
- Kamala/Obama/Dems are taking us down a dangerous road that will ultimately lead to our annihilation as an ethnocultural group that some of us now see but far too many of us do NOT see.
is everything going according to plan for you???? I'll wait.

