Ed Reed @ the Hall of Fame game

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2ykc56p.png

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
:hmm:You also peeped how the camera man/NFL zoomed into his face to keep from showing the shirt any more?:hmm:

Yes, Typical nfl bullshit. It truly is run like a plantation. They're going to try to force 18 games down the players' throats. I pray, please, please, please, please go on strike and don't cave this time. Get that control like the nba and mlb.

aldoogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Much respect to Ed Reed for that move. Also the coloring in the shirt. I dig "The Red, The Black and The Green". "With a key". Shout out Lumumba Carson aka Prof X the overseer.

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, Typical nfl bullshit. It truly is run like a plantation. They're going to try to force 18 games down the players' throats. I pray, please, please, please, please go on strike and don't cave this time. Get that control like the nba and mlb.
I know!
But if they do, you know the former players, who are NFL analyst,
will make it a generation thing.
Cuz those black former players worship the ground that these white owners walk on.
Michael Irvin = Jerry Jones
etc.

lyers gotta be united and not worry about their paychecks​

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I know!
Cuz those black former players worship the ground that these white owners walk on.
etc.

Crazy. CFL players make less than some school janitors,long time teachers and principals(granted not over a full calendar year) and they play 18 games. I really don't wanna see it because it will dilute stats even more. 1,000 yards rushing or receiving won't mean shit.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Congrats & Props to one of the GOAT'S to ever play his position :cheers:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I know!
etc.

Very true. And the union president is usually a retired player. idk who it is now though. Really, they should hire a union attorney (preferably from a tough union like the teamsters), start pooling their money for the strike fund, and get ready cause it's going down.