Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union WTF!!!

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MLK Jr is going to have his legacy destroyed when those FBI files are released due to the Freedom of Information Act.

:smh:
I don't think his legacy can be destroyed at this point unless he did some horribly egregious shit like fucking little kids.

Getting a little pussy on the side ain't going to destroy his legacy.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Even members of the Gay community are getting sick of this shit.

LGB drop the T

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kids are faced with every street to go down. As a parent, it is your sole responsibility to ensure your kid goes down the right street, period! This is a total failure on the parents/ adults part all around. CPS needs to do and investigation ASAP. But because the parents are rich, this is seen as some creative enlightenment that only MENSA types would understand.

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do we care this much about this issue? The child seems content and in no way impacts how I raise mine. My child is will not be more or less gay because of the media or specifically D Wade. All the children he raised appear to be happy.

This shit has 342 replies.

Last edited:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bec
Why do we care this much about this issue? The child seems content and in no way impacts how I raise mine. My child is will not be more or less gay because of the media or specifically D Wade. All the children he raised appear to be happy.

This shit has 342 replies.

Because D wade kid is very privilege and they flaunt it on us. Knowing the LGBQT is untouchable so people can’t even be truthful with their comments. Meanwhile the excellent kids in the world get no shine. Like said before the parents are failing and it’s sickening.