Drone stans get in here

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
lol i did that once. i didn't think you could fly over there since it's so close to burke. i get warnings on 72nd... i'm about to upload some vids

I've done it many times... just

not that bridge.

I went too slow and all that

metal fucked up the compass.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

Nice.

What the hell happened to their sail boat?

That looks like the Bratenahl area coast. :dunno:

I took this Hyperlapse a couple weeks ago

inside Whiskey Island breakwall next to

Cuyahoga River mouth.

They look like they're standing still

until the time lapse.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Nice.

What the hell happened to their sail boat?

That looks like the Bratenahl area coast. :dunno:

I took this Hyperlapse a couple weeks ago

inside Whiskey Island breakwall next to

Cuyahoga River mouth.

They look like they're standing still

until the time lapse.

giphy.gif

naw man that's literally my backyard in fairport harbor. and the wind was just too rough for those small ass sailboats in addition to they just didn't know what they was doing.

19143949_10211206707217099_4743710029402351576_o.jpg

flx2000

Photographer
BGOL Investor
After several delays, the FAA has announced the Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) for Remote ID for drones.

Remote identification of drones, and connection of that identification with the operator of the drone, is considered a key component of an unmanned traffic management (UTM) system and enforcing drone rules. The rule has been delayed several times, due to the numerous stakeholders involved in the process and the complexity of the issue.

The proposal has not yet been published to the Federal Register: however, you may review the unpublished version at this link. The NPRM is scheduled to be published on 12/31/2019.

Adam Knows

Platinum Member

22760022-7834099-image-a-35_1577604061667.jpg

22760014-7834099-image-a-34_1577604053653.jpg

"The drones reportedly hover between 200 feet and 300 feet off the ground.

Both the size and the number of drones would appear to rule out hobbyists, Undersheriff William Myers told the Denver Post. "

they are flying within the legal boundaries so what's the problem??????

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
"The drones reportedly hover between 200 feet and 300 feet off the ground.

Both the size and the number of drones would appear to rule out hobbyists, Undersheriff William Myers told the Denver Post. "

they are flying within the legal boundaries so what's the problem??????
Sounds like a bunch of people rehearsing an UFO hoax. :lol:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DJI Mavic Air 2 — 48MP Photo, 4K60 Video, 10KM Range, 34 Minute Flight Time You Say?

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
forgive me if it was asked/answered already, but is there anyone using fpv goggles with their drone?

Quick backstory, I was at this drifting event yesterday and buddy pulled up with a stunt drone and some fpv goggles. I'm just a novice now but after doing a little research I want to get into stunt flying and building my own racing and stunt drones.

I figure I can start slow and get some fpv goggles for my p3 standard and go from there. I'm looking at the FatShark Recon v3 goggles which are cheap but have OUTSTANDING reviews and the Litchi app that has a fpv/vr option on them. All in all I should be able to get my feet wet with the options listed above for under $150.

I got some footage of the fpv flights from yesterday but my dumbass don't know how to upload the video...

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
I bought some carbon fiber propellers for one of my drones and it gave my drone a fucking 20mph speed boost....

But on my 3rd flight it started sounding funny so I landed it and checked it out.. One of the motors is damn near pulled out of the housing that's how much power they putting out with those blades

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I bought some carbon fiber propellers for one of my drones and it gave my drone a fucking 20mph speed boost....

But on my 3rd flight it started sounding funny so I landed it and checked it out.. One of the motors is damn near pulled out of the housing that's how much power they putting out with those blades
Crazy... I've put carbon on mine before and it made it significantly quieter and gave a few more minutes of flight time...

On another note, does anybody fuck with that Litchi app? It's $25 but some of the features and user interface is far and beyond better than anything I've seen with the standard dji controls

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

Fuck!

Which drone did that happen to?

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I was flying today in my neighborhood and after a couple batteries, it said "You are in a restricted zone and the aircraft will now land".

What??????

The thing started landing and I couldn't go up! I just had enough time to veer right to avoid going into a tree and some wires!

It's a good thing it was just across the street because 10 minutes before that, I was almost 3 miles away!

After that it said I cannot take off and that I was in a restricted zone!

I looked online for answers and called dji for hours and those dickheads didn't know wtf!

Finally I figured it out... This fat piece of shit trump was in town and the software made it where it grounded my drone!

I'm so pissed off right now! :angry: