Drayonis warned us more than a decade ago

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She shouldnt have to use and escape hatch (yes they are usually on the upper sides of the lower tubes).

You can still be injured majorly if they send someone, feet first while you're rolling backwards. At that speed it connects with your head, eyes...?
At the water parks I go to, the lifeguard can't send anyone down the slide until the person in the tube actually gets out of the water.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Must not have been enough water in there. Never seen that before

D2A30I.jpg

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
At the water parks I go to, the lifeguard can't send anyone down the slide until the person in the tube actually gets out of the water.

Not in New Braunfels, Texas at Schliterbaun. They don't have to be clear in the uphill waterslide. They send down multiple people after so many seconds. There are multiple people sliding at the same time.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not in New Braunfels, Texas at Schliterbaun. They don't have to be clear in the uphill waterslide. They send down multiple people after so many seconds. There are multiple people sliding at the same time.
Schlitterbaun is suspect. They had a death at their other park, I crossed them off my list of parks to visit.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
What's there to do at an amusement park if you don't get on the rides?
Not sure if serious but it's plenty of shit to do besides those crazy rides and roller coasters.:hmm: He can ride kiddy stuff. You want to go 100mph or anything stronger that'll have to wait for a long time. I don't ride a motherfucking thing because I don't need to. I'll take the pictures as mfs getting slung to hell. And watch as that mf disintegrates like on Final Destination.

Last edited:

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
@playahaitian @Drayonis @jack walsh13 @keone

NEW YORK (PIX11) – The longest zipline in the U.S., which will take you across two states, will be opening this spring.

The Catamount Zip Tour runs two hours over the Hudson Valley and into the Berkshires. It features three dual ziplines, and you can control how fast you’re going.

The zipline can go up to 55 miles per hour, according to the Catamount Mountain Resort. One of the ziplines runs just over a mile long, making it the longest in the country, according to resort officials.

It opens on May 14 and costs around $100 per person. More information can be found here

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

NEW YORK (PIX11) – The longest zipline in the U.S., which will take you across two states, will be opening this spring.

The Catamount Zip Tour runs two hours over the Hudson Valley and into the Berkshires. It features three dual ziplines, and you can control how fast you’re going.

The zipline can go up to 55 miles per hour, according to the Catamount Mountain Resort. One of the ziplines runs just over a mile long, making it the longest in the country, according to resort officials.

It opens on May 14 and costs around $100 per person. More information can be found here

F**k no

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

No no no

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

NEW YORK (PIX11) – The longest DEATHLINE in the U.S., which will take you across two states, will be opening this spring.

*updated for accuracy

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

Some people just want to die.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

16864304-1607315315952588-9001121835368297238-n.jpg

4Jzr6J.jpg

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

Man, hell nawl.