Drake to Executive Produce New HBO Series ‘Euphoria’

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Gawd damn that is zendaya on that Doing it all
For love track.

I keep forgetting that she can sing...

Most of her shit has been pure pop sounding.

This is the type of song that she needs.

That track is nice.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
DC should cast him as the next Superman.

dude is too skinny to play superman and has a dumb ass brooding face which I don’t think is limited to this role...it’s just his regular face...he fits the “teenage jock/bad boy” mold and will probably be typecasted as such if he gets other roles

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Maybe Superboy Prime then

dude is too skinny to play superman and has a dumb ass brooding face which I don’t think is limited to this role...it’s just his regular face...he fits the “teenage jock/bad boy” mold and will probably be typecasted as such if he gets other roles

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Damn I wanted to see what happened with Fez.
Wanted to know if Mouse knew or what.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I stopped watching this show because I wasn’t with all that shit they was on. Got a friend from work to recommend I keep watching.....not in love with it but I like where it can go. I personally think it’s poorly written but a well made tv show.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://theblast.com/c/zendaya-euphoria-jacob-elordi-greece-vacation

SU01d1ViYmt2YU9laDZwUEpwQlIuanBn.jpg

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
just watched the first episode of season 1, basically this looks like just another teen show featuring people both better looking (they look like models real teens dont like that) and with far more interesting lives than real people could ever imagine.

This is a custom-made show to make real teenagers feel like losers for not fucking enough and not taking enough drugs.

tonydons2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
just watched the first episode of season 1, basically this looks like just another teen show featuring people both better looking (they look like models real teens dont like that) and with far more interesting lives than real people could ever imagine.

This is a custom-made show to make real teenagers feel like losers for not fucking enough and not taking enough drugs.

Wrong.

This show has layers. Keep watching

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Will zendaya show the bee stings on this show??

She has been nominated for one of the night's top honors.

And Zendaya was a vision of girl power as she attended the 2020 Critics' Choice Awards in Santa Monica on Sunday.

The Euphoria actress, 23, flashed her fabulous torso in a fuchsia Tom Ford breastplate with matching maxi skirt.

23320322-0-image-a-67_1578877261891.jpg

23320338-7880157-_It_gave_me_a_lot_of_anxiety_The_actress_previously_described_ho-a-28_1578891837620.jpg

23320344-7880157-Best_tressed_The_star_flipped_her_hair_whilst_stealing_the_red_c-a-26_1578891837497.jpg
23321708-7880157-Dazzling_Zendaya_took_the_Critics_Choice_Awards_by_storm_in_her_-a-23_1578891837322.jpg

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I was one of these young athletes in the nba or NFL I'd knock her down then lock her down

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Sydney-Sweeney-Beautiful-Ass-and-Big-Boobs-3-scaled.jpg

Sydney-Sweeney-Beautiful-Ass-and-Big-Boobs-24-scaled.jpg

Sydney-Sweeny-Hot-Body-1-scaled.jpg

Sydney-Sweeney-Beautiful-Ass-and-Boobs.jpg

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Seeing the show and seeing the shit in real life I flip between "is it art imitating life or life imitating art"

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why? What's so special about her?

She's built like she's 14

I think she's a lesbian, but apparently she's dating the white dude on the show
I like her. I think she got talent. She just a slimgoodie. I like all kinds of women, I actually prefer thickness. But I see the beauty in her. Judge me.