Drake to Executive Produce New HBO Series ‘Euphoria’

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Shits real life . That’s the closest you can get to a real high school movie. Kids was the city version this is the suburban version but the scenarios are mad real. I’m comfortable with my sexuality so the tranny shit ain’t a big deal. Y’all niggas are weird , it’s a character.

Zendyahas acting is great.
My point about tranny shit is any second they get to throw a gay character, or tranny, it has now become the norm, in every TV show.

When I was a teen, kid, or in my 20's, this was never seen on TV or media. Now it's in everything. It's an agenda in my eyes.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I'm looking thru my Playboy stash for a white model with similar titties.

She has those... 1973 playboy type boobs

miki_garcia_17.jpg

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
yeah its tranny shit in it...

was gonna post it in the trap last night but....

even Zendaya supposed to b a lesbo or some shit...

dunno...y`all screen it let me know ...:D

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
HBO got another hit imo. This role could potentially get Zendaya an emmy nom, think this season is only 8 eps so we'll see how they develop the storyline

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
My point about tranny shit is any second they get to throw a gay character, or tranny, it has now become the norm, in every TV show.

When I was a teen, kid, or in my 20's, this was never seen on TV or media. Now it's in everything. It's an agenda in my eyes.
Hollywood is run by fags and Jews they want to see their people in shit. I expect it, as society opens up more to faggotry expect to see more on tv.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

I mean on the real... I remember when there weren't that many black people on the air... and when we were on TV.. We were the Butler or Nanny or some other stereotype. Back then people said it was an agenda. I remember when my mom use to talk about how Julia.. starring Diahann Carroll was so impactful because she wasn't playing a stereotype. My mom grew up with almost no Black people on TV. She said that white people called Julia part of the agenda. Black people were upset with Julia because it showed a Sanitized version of african americans and didn't address the racial issues we were dealing with at the time. Even with the criticism.. The show was a sign of the need to change with the times.

Plus.. I don't know when you grew up... But there were gay characters on tv back in the 80s.

There was a gay dude on Barney Miller. Billy Crystal's character was Gay on "Soap" (Side note.. I need to add that to my list). Thirtysomething had a some gay dudes. I think there was a gay dude on Hooperman. One of the chicks on La Law played a gay character. Uncle Arthur on Bewitched was CLEARLY GAY.. Will & Grace... Clearly Gay. The L Word... Gay..

People are tripping because now it's more open and they are putting Gay characters in starring roles..... but Gay characters have been on tv for awhile. 10 years from now.. No one is going to give a shit. I mean hell.. We have a Gay dude No 5 in the Democratic polls for the president of the US.

Times are a Changing...

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I mean on the real... I remember when there weren't that many black people on the air... and when we were on TV.. We were the Butler or Nanny or some other stereotype. Back then people said it was an agenda. I remember when my mom use to talk about how Julia.. starring Diahann Carroll was so impactful because she wasn't playing a stereotype. My mom grew up with almost no Black people on TV. She said that white people called Julia part of the agenda. Black people were upset with Julia because it showed a Sanitized version of african americans and didn't address the racial issues we were dealing with at the time. Even with the criticism.. The show was a sign of the need to change with the times.

Plus.. I don't know when you grew up... But there were gay characters on tv back in the 80s.

There was a gay dude on Barney Miller. Billy Crystal's character was Gay on "Soap" (Side note.. I need to add that to my list). Thirtysomething had a some gay dudes. I think there was a gay dude on Hooperman. One of the chicks on La Law played a gay character. Uncle Arthur on Bewitched was CLEARLY GAY.. Will & Grace... Clearly Gay. The L Word... Gay..

People are tripping because now it's more open and they are putting Gay characters in starring roles..... but Gay characters have been on tv for awhile. 10 years from now.. No one is going to give a shit. I mean hell.. We have a Gay dude No 5 in the Democratic polls for the president of the US.

Times are a Changing...
You right on a lot of points. I was too young for a few of them shows, but mostly never watched stuff like a Barney Miller as a kid.

But you make a valid point about blacks on TV back then or were with menial jobs or poor, yes. But the agenda today is to push a narrative to the public. We talk about it on here all the time but I don't want to sway from the better topic in the thread. So continue on with the tits. Lol

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Did the fat girl fuck the twins or the white boy or all of them.

This show pulls no punches, it's shocking and it's pushing the limits but I hope they keep some sort of message behind it..

I did like the way they made a point about teenagers being charged with position of CP.

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched the 1st episode, shit is over the top and overly grimmy. Can't see zendaya in that role. Not really interested in seeing anymore. It would be like watching "Precious" on repeat.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Mac Miller needs to cut his losses with Rue.

Nate's dad turned him in to a future serial killer

Not appreciating the Caitlyn Jenner story line

Did the fat girl fuck the twins or the white boy or all of them.

Just the white boy

She blackmailed them, because they passed it around. Threatening to call the police.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I've never found Zendaya sexy til this ep's scene when she asked dude how about if she sucked his dick

The BBW is good at spinning shit, she got the principal spooked real quick with "body terroism" now she's about to start getting them cam girl checks

I know Nate was a lot bigger and stronger than Tyler but dam he not only didn't fight back but was crying the whole time smh

That scene with Fezco's plug was very unrealistic for a dealer like him thats selling to surburban teens on a $7k re-up

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Zendaya actually killing this role, could see her get an emmy nom for this

her character is annoying...too cliche for me...I think I’ve watched one too many teenage angst movies...the show is accurate regarding some of the drama...but idk something about it seems dreadfully hollow...like they’re focusing a little TOO much on the fucked up side of things just to be deemed “controversial”

Last edited: