Drake : I'm Upset video

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Yeah...a Canadian thing, however there were a lot of low key American Degrassi fans ...

Low key?

No disrespect, American Degrassi fans were far from Low Key. They were very vocal. Hell some people even accused the producers of making the show too Americanized.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah...a Canadian thing, however there were a lot of low key American Degrassi fans ...

Gotcha!

I had to get my Googles on, Drake was in there from 2001-2009. And apparently there were several iterations of “Degrassi”. I heard about it in the 80’s but never watched.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Low key?

No disrespect, American Degrassi fans were far from Low Key. They were very vocal. Hell some people even accused the producers of making the show too Americanized.
I was just staying it wasn't hugely popular in America.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh nah my G wasn't saying you was defending was just thinking out loud about it being over. I agree, he is a cash cow, and popped up on my IG and he has drones that attacked anyone asking about the Pusha response lol.

Trust me I get it, I push my kid as part of my brand, but you don't see me hugged up cause its almost like being an RnB singer as a Black male entrepreneur lol. Women come to my store so me and my guys can make them feel better lol.

Yes that is totally foul of him, its like to me everybody has a chink in the armor, we choose to deal with and accept it, he hasn't, instead he went out like a sucka.

Peace fam...you RIGHT though!

I'm saying he knocked up the WRONG one (in HIS eyes) ...and that''s it.

He PLAYED it wrong.

If he had gotten even one of these insta thots knocked up? And they were beautiful and Black?

He could have given her the 12 month make over and STILL kept his ENTIRE female fan base

hell COULD have extended it.

Cause now he can expand the emo rap to missing his son having issues with the baby mama child support not wanting to be like his own dad etc etc...

EVERYTHING Push DISSED him on!

If Drake had ONLY addressed HIMSELF?

Drake would have been straight.

that's why I think this is much DEEPER than we know

I think @ViCiouS was right mostly

I think ORIGINALLY this was planned rap beef and some how someway it got twisted

Pusha got pissed and then BOOM

Cause it seemed to be PERFECT set up...

Kanye loses his mind...

the reaction is MORE than anyone expected...he tries to fix it up he releases PUSH first...

Pusha does a MASSIVE press run and tries to clean up Kanye mess...

a little sneak diss on Drake

Drake responsed

its a HIT

they BOTH prosper...light jabs internet beef gearing up Drake album perfectly...

but SOMETHING happens and Push makes HIS diss track WAY TOO HARD (I think they miscalculated the effect of the black face)

Drake gets SHOOK

so does ADIDAS and CASH MONEY and J. Prince etc...

WHOA we gotta STOP the bleeding

Push has one of his BEST 1st weeks solo...he DOES NOT WANT TO STOP.

Drake goes crying to the OG...back and forth finally cooler heads prevail.

Push please stop and lets say Drake had ether in his pocket

Push says ok...but NO. I aint saying Drake got sh*t for me. But I WILL stop cause we messing with the bags.

Drake drops this video IMMEDIATELY

it caters DIRECTLY to his die hard CORE fan base and old heads like me who REMEMBER this show and don;' look at Drake as an MC like that anyway

AND atill hate Kanye for life and still pissed over the Whitney album cover.

(and the Cudi Kanye album flopped)

Problem solved

That is the ONLY way this makes sense.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't know, homie. I'm too old for that demographic.

I gotcha..

I ain’t never heard no niggas talking about “Degrassi”.

Early in Drake's career, the "Wheelchair Jimmy" thing was thrown around, they even drop a reference to it in the "Every Girl" video. So he was fairly well known enough as Jimmy and Degrassi had enough of a following for them to drop that reference but as World B. Free said, it's probably an age thing because it was a teenage centric show and you gotta be a mid-80s born millenial for the show to have been of interest to you when Drake was on it.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I gotcha..

I revised it to...."I was just staying it wasn't hugely popular in America." Because a lot of Americans where clueless to who Drake was when he arrived on the scene here. I remember that. Most had never heard of Wheelchair Jimmy.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I revised it to...."I was just staying it wasn't hugely popular in America." Because a lot of Americans where clueless to who Drake was when he arrived on the scene here. I remember that. Most had never heard of Wheelchair Jimmy.

the TARGET audience?

yeah they knew.

not the name Drake but they KNEW Degrassi.

and he had a beef with them so he really wanted to separate himself early on.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
7IJYH663IFVIEY3335RWIDNFVY.jpg

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace fam...you RIGHT though!

I'm saying he knocked up the WRONG one (in HIS eyes) ...and that''s it.

He PLAYED it wrong.

If he had gotten even one of these insta thots knocked up? And they were beautiful and Black?

He could have given her the 12 month make over and STILL kept his ENTIRE female fan base

hell COULD have extended it.

Cause now he can expand the emo rap to missing his son having issues with the baby mama child support not wanting to be like his own dad etc etc...

EVERYTHING Push DISSED him on!

If Drake had ONLY addressed HIMSELF?

Drake would have been straight.

that's why I think this is much DEEPER than we know

I think @ViCiouS was right mostly

I think ORIGINALLY this was planned rap beef and some how someway it got twisted

Pusha got pissed and then BOOM

Cause it seemed to be PERFECT set up...

Kanye loses his mind...

the reaction is MORE than anyone expected...he tries to fix it up he releases PUSH first...

Pusha does a MASSIVE press run and tries to clean up Kanye mess...

a little sneak diss on Drake

Drake responsed

its a HIT

they BOTH prosper...light jabs internet beef gearing up Drake album perfectly...

but SOMETHING happens and Push makes HIS diss track WAY TOO HARD (I think they miscalculated the effect of the black face)

Drake gets SHOOK

so does ADIDAS and CASH MONEY and J. Prince etc...

WHOA we gotta STOP the bleeding

Push has one of his BEST 1st weeks solo...he DOES NOT WANT TO STOP.

Drake goes crying to the OG...back and forth finally cooler heads prevail.

Push please stop and lets say Drake had ether in his pocket

Push says ok...but NO. I aint saying Drake got sh*t for me. But I WILL stop cause we messing with the bags.

Drake drops this video IMMEDIATELY

it caters DIRECTLY to his die hard CORE fan base and old heads like me who REMEMBER this show and don;' look at Drake as an MC like that anyway

AND atill hate Kanye for life and still pissed over the Whitney album cover.

(and the Cudi Kanye album flopped)

Problem solved

That is the ONLY way this makes sense.

Yea man I totally agree. I never thought hip hop would be this big, great, amazing, and FAKE. It was one of the things that kept me and my guys on point growing up, politically, spiritually, informed etc. Now its a joke in many ways.
My young guys love Drake, Ye, and other dudes who I like their music but I think they blur the reality / entertainment / fantasy lines to much. There is almost no meat in it from the biggest hip hop artists. Only fake flossing, fake hardness, fake relationship advice.

Push has always gotten burn in the whip and I think him, Bumpy Knuckles, Black Thought and all the Lox projects is all I've been listening too, and Ive concluded that the old ninja movement is right and exact lol.

Drake is now in my KD book. Yea he getting money, yea he nice one of the best at the moment, but he is Budussy

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not true fam, its just not.

they had SOLD OUT conventions on the regular with hundreds nearing thousands.

they got tours ALL over North America AND international.

http://ftwvswtf.hiveboss.com/tag/degrassi-the-next-generation/

https://www.thestar.com/entertainme...the-world-of-degrassi-according-to-snake.html
Homie, you posted links from conventions in 2017. Show me the conventions from 2001-2009 when Drake was actually on the show. For example, the first iteration of Star Trek was originally on for about three years, & it wasn't popular enough to continue. Eventually, decades later it was popular enough to gain a cult following and more movies and series followed.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Yea man I totally agree. I never thought hip hop would be this big, great, amazing, and FAKE. It was one of the things that kept me and my guys on point growing up, politically, spiritually, informed etc. Now its a joke in many ways.
My young guys love Drake, Ye, and other dudes who I like their music but I think they blur the reality / entertainment / fantasy lines to much. There is almost know meat in it from the biggest artist.

Push has always gotten burn in the whip and I think him, Bumpy Knuckles, Black Thought and all the Lox projects is all I've been listening too, and Ive concluded that the old ninja movement is right and exact lol.

Drake is now in my KD book. Yea he getting money, yea he nice one of the best at the moment, but he is Budussy

giphy.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Homie, you posted links from conventions in 2017. Show me the conventions from 2001-2009 when Drake was actually on the show. For example, the first iteration of Star Trek was originally on for about three years, & it wasn't popular enough to continue. Eventually, decades later it was popular enough to gain a cult following and more movies and series followed.

you can easily google that.

believe or not.

I had to pay for that sh*t for my nieces.

wait few hours and check the views and the activity on social media.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My young guys love Drake, Ye, and other dudes who I like their music but I think they blur the reality / entertainment / fantasy lines to much. There is almost no meat in it from the biggest hip hop artists. Only fake flossing, fake hardness, fake relationship advice.

damn good post

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you can easily google that.

believe or not.

I had to pay for that sh*t for my nieces.

wait few hours and check the views and the activity on social media.
Like I said "homie, you posted links from conventions in 2017. Show me the conventions from 2001-2009 when Drake was actually on the show..."

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never saw Degrassi aside from the clip everyone seen of Aubrey getting shot after running down them halls...

Did they even air this shit over here or was it just Canada because I never saw it at all.

But it didn't take very long to figure out the video was paying homage to that era in his life . Pretty dope to get all of them back together like that. It's a cool concept especially since Aubrey videos usually suck.

A masterful deflection attempt by his label to get this baby and Pusha T shit off of our minds.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I never saw Degrassi aside from the clip everyone seen of Aubrey getting shot after running down them halls...

Did they even air this shit over here or was it just Canada because I never saw it at all.

But it didn't take very long to figure out the video was paying homage to that era in his life . Pretty dope to get all of them back together like that. It's a cool concept especially since Aubrey videos usually suck.

A masterful deflection attempt by his label to get this baby and Pusha T shit off of our minds.

Yeah, Degrassi Junior High and Degrassi High came on PBS from 1987-1991 and Degrassi The Next Generation on Teen Nick from 2001-2014 and in syndication on the CW

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Like I said "homie, you posted links from conventions in 2017. Show me the conventions from 2001-2009 when Drake was actually on the show..."

and like I said you can go check yourself.

I can only tell you what I know.

Degrassi is a damn institution in Canada and became a phenom on PBS WAY before Drake during Drake and well after drake.

and ANYONE on that show?

enjoyed that cult following as you can see from the reaction from this video which has members from the entire 30 year run.

I really don't know what you looking for.

it aint THAT deep.

if you saying Drake aint shit or Degrassi aint sh*t or Drake being on Degrassi wasn't sh*t..

well OK.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

I don't think it will though my guy. The same way we all knew Drake was a fraud from his inception, was the same way we know that this L gon stay with him forever. He'll still duck and dive, while his fans keep him above water but whenever we see this dude now, Pusha's face should automatically appear.

Nice try, but he's not escaping the culture of hip hop.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

I'm a casual rap fan at best and this is the first thing that came to my mind because I remember him refusing to come back and do guest spots when alumni would return and all of sudden he does this.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fam...who you think buying all this music and merch and watching these shows and videos and streaming all day.

we paying but our kids buying.

Nick BEEN on that sh*t from way back.
I said Drake wasn't hugely popular in America, did you read what I had written? He wasn't, I didn't say no one knew him; you are confusing the two.