Dr. Kamau Kambon - Why Do You Think His Analysis was Dismissed?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A speech made on C-SPAN that I am sure you brothas remember, but was not well received by many.

This speech occurred on October 14, 2005 during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and after hearing it again, 15 years later, it appears we are still facing the same problems:

Why is that the case when most of BGOL is saying that the so-called black community has made “immense improvements and progress”?

All thoughts and comments welcome!

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
A speech made on C-SPAN that I am sure you brothas remember, but was not well received by many.

This speech occurred on October 14, 2005 during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and after hearing it again, 15 years later, it appears we are still facing the same problems:

Why is that the case when most of BGOL is saying that the so-called black community has made “immense improvements and progress”?

All thoughts and comments welcome!

Man, you know that what you're asking is too real for the board! Talk about your six-figure income, stocks, BMW, and the latest trip to Paris you just took. :rolleyes2:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Most of these BGOL idiots get their talking points from left leaning newsites whose job is first and foremost to advance the political capital of their party.

I had an "argument" here who says that Black people are doing good overall.
Anyone can google are state and easily find out just how dire it is out here.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@GAMETHEORY -

you made the following thread:

what are your thoughts on Dr. Kambon’s speech, since it seems to be addressing your concerns?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Weather we agree with him or not they have been doing it to us for generations. If we are the original people of the earth we have been greatly replaced. In Nazi America they say it is around 37 million blacks and over 100 million whites. That is a lot of replacing. Besides killing us off whites get to enjoy white supremacy in the mean time. Places like the Vatican, area 51, NASA,NSA, CIA, and other nazi groups keep a closed lid on keeping truth out of society. We are actually like the walking dead right now. But it is possible for a black not controlled and owned by a white reality mastering him to rise to power and make an army out of the valley of dry bones. That is my job. Some people feel it is crazy for a black man to believe in himself like that. I guess it is true when a person realize what we are up against. Some that know the truth say it is impossible to bring satan (whites and white power) down.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@RoomService -

what are your thoughts on Dr. Kambon’s speech, since it seems to be addressing your concerns?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
@Tiger_Hood

you made the following thread recently:

what are your thoughts on Dr. Kambon’s speech, since it seems to address your posting concerns?

tenor.gif

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
@GAMETHEORY -

tenor.gif

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is making strides the same as overcoming? In all this back and forth, we all agree things need to be better for Black people. The difference of opinion comes in the approach to getting there.

BTW, should I point out that this video is the direct reaction to how the Bush administration handled Katrina and it's aftermath? If you are trying to do a they are all same, nothing is different, Katrina is a bad example because it's more of an example of the GOP not giving a fuck.

Between Bush's FEMA pick more worried about what tie to wear for the press conferences, Condoleza Rice "it's not my job" comments, and Bush waiting over a week to send help and supplies, it just gives more talking points to the left.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Rembrandt Brown -

you recently made the following post: