Ahmaud Aubery shooting Video. They claimed self defense. The video shows Pre-Meditated Murder; UPDATE ALL 3 CACS GUILTY of Felony and Malice MURDER!

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My boy out jogging got stopped by l.e. and held at gun point...l.e. told him that a citizen had reported a wanted rape suspect, 5'2" light complected, african-american with a curly afro was running down the street..My dude is 6'8", dark and bald..

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In that article they say there is a video basically vidicating those cacs but they haven't released it. If that's the case how come they haven't released it yet? Then even if what they said happened in the video, that the brotha grabbed the gun, who could blame him, there were two cacs following him and they pulled a shotgun on him. :smh:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
don’t give up quite yet, brotha.

white power structure is at its weakest it has been in a while and are bound to be taken over. Historically speaking, they have not been in power long and it is coming to an end.

We are living in the wild west. Some people can just kill black people and nothing ever happens. Wow. White Privilege in this world is unstoppable.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
"The cops report is based almost solely on the responding officer’s interview with Gregory McMichael, who used to work for the police department from 1982 to 1989."

And there it is. Protecting their own.

These videos will be interesting. They claim they'll show him breaking into a home shortly before the shooting and subsequently trying to take the shotgun from the shooter. We need to see those videos, NOW.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Ming Fei Hong

I mentioned this in a thread a while back when we started to see the allowing of cops to murder us.

Donner was the blueprint minus the vigilantism.

I know for a fact there are African descended men and women in each military branch’s special ops PLUS off the grid sharpshooters marksmen and snipers.

I begin to wonder are we just that psychologically damaged to where don’t WANT to protect ourselves. It ain’t easy, but if our ancestors did it successfully during Jim Crow and didn’t get caught, why can’t we build in that level of espionage?

Just thoughts.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
So many fucking ads and pop ups when I try to read important articles. Shit is annoying. Is there anything on the internet where they can just print the story and not have any advertisements on it. Nobody pays attention to it anyway.

The incident itself is bad news.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Ming Fei Hong

I mentioned this in a thread a while back when we started to see the allowing of cops to murder us.

Donner was the blueprint minus the vigilantism.

I know for a fact there are African descended men and women in each military branch’s special ops PLUS off the grid sharpshooters marksmen and snipers.

I begin to wonder are we just that psychologically damaged to where don’t WANT to protect ourselves. It ain’t easy, but if our ancestors did it successfully during Jim Crow and didn’t get caught, why can’t we build in that level of espionage?

Just thoughts.
Yeah, fam. One devil shot 500 muthafuckas out a hotel window in Vegas, but nobody can put a hot nickel Zimmerman while he's golfing? Damn.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
No fucking way they letting 2 black men do this shit even if the other person were black. Atlanta is in Georgia. Picture cats trying to make a citizen arrest, killing someone, and not getting charged.

Black people do this shit and it's :angry: "You should have waited for the cops!!!"