Dr boyce watkins: Stephen a. Smith insults white women, and espn removes his testicle

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Re: Dr boyce watkins: Stephen a. Smith insults white women, and espn removes his test

Black people have realized you can make a living off just criticizing us and never be taken to task for it. In fact some will even idolize and praise you.

Look at how Stephen A Ruckus acts towards us, and then this, his most egregious statement ever.

can't believe he said this shit:smh::smh::smh:

same man who said N...a on live TV, fucking boot licker

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Re: Dr boyce watkins: Stephen a. Smith insults white women, and espn removes his test

WHEN i saw SAS DURING THE INTRO of FIRST take today this is the exact same thing that came to mind. Good read.

After all that backpedaling WHite Folks were still all over twitter asking that he get fired and the whole nine.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Black people have realized you can make a living off just criticizing us and never be taken to task for it. In fact some will even idolize and praise you.

Look at how Stephen A Ruckus acts towards us, and then this, his most egregious statement ever.

Stephen A. Ruckus? :roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How could you look yourself in the mirror tho?

All money ain't good money :smh:

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

i didnt know money had morals/values attached to it...please tell me what money is "bad money"??

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Like Dr. Boyce

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Just another bullshit attempt to silence the truth.

I am not saying hitting a woman is the right thing to do but, women have to come to realization of the POSSIBLE results of putting your hands on a man.

You don't feed a pit-bull raw meat by hand and not expect to get bit when the dog goes for the meat. :smh::smh:

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

...yet the Snowflake worship on BGOL continues!:lol:

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Who makes more money off the world n**g**?