does your girl/wife/sidepiece have good pussy? be honest.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
i can't front...

my girl has a master's degree, a HIGH PAYING job, big tits, an average ass, but the pussy is like... "average."

i've had some squeezers, snappers, whoppers, squirters, drippers, and heaters in my 39 yrs...

she asked me today if she had that "fiyah," and told me to be honest.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

don't EVER ask max to be honest.

That's some honesty for yo ass, right there.

The Wife got it. I mean she really got it: head, pussy, likes the occasional anal, just fuckin' great.

That didn't stop a nigga from getting a sidepiece (cause I'm greedy and weak:smh:) and she had some good pussy. Now she's a young girl (23) so I forgave her for the head being "average" but she could deep throat and that made the difference (The Wife can't deep throat but damn if she don't try. I love her:D). But the sidepiece squirts when she comes, HARD. That shit was incredible.

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know this woman I was married to for some time, whose pussy is so good, you will slap yo mama! It is wet and hot, though not tight. I married this woman one time and we had our differences (none of them about sex)so I know that the pussy was always good even when everything else in the relationship was going wrong!

O.Red

Star
Registered
I got a book that teaches women how to have this "snapper"

It involves using a stone called a jade egg....and the women just contracts her pussy so she can move the stone up and down...

Anybody else hear of this?

Gatdammit I still want to know about this shit here:angry:^^^

Broadstreetbully85

Potential Star
Registered
Man this thread brings back memories. I've been with my fair share of women, but there were only two girls out of the bunch that had that fiyah pussy. I mean pussy so good it feels like you don't have a condom on!!! I really had to check to see if the condom slid off in the snapper!! I aint going to lie, I hit one of them raw, and I nutted like four times in a ten minute span. I couldn't believe that shit. I mean that shit stayed wet. It was like a oven on preheat 450 degrees!!! Damn, ya'll about to make me call her right now, oh nevermind, she moved to California.:angry::angry::angry:

patscorpio

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my main chick..shes cape verdean...definitely has some good pussy....at times she has been able to make me bust within 5 mins..so tight...i love it :cool::dance:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
What's a snapper? You kidding right? Man the best snapper I encountered had me tripping. I was like your pussy is so good I'm scared of you....marry me lol:lol: Seriously, yall young cats need to live. A lot of the good looking girls had mediocre fuck skills, for real:hmm:

wadusay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gatdammit I still want to know about this shit here:angry:^^^

Yeah...its this book right here:

51CKBYSMCRL._SL500_.jpg

pitbull

Support BGOL
Registered
i will co sign that... but she is about to let somebody or somebody done fuck that bitch. she did't ask that for no reason

japspec

Potential Star
Registered
Damn, Max:

It's like you and I found wives at the same damn place:

Master's Degree
Big Tits
below average ass
damn pretty face

pussy quality: ho-hum.

Redman and Meth said it like this: We love them Section 8 hoes! They got the fire, baby!
Sound to me like some ungrateful ass niggas need to lose their chicks and take their ass to the hood and catch aids.

Majik

Star
Registered
Said it b4, let me say it again, crazy, fucked up, lazy, don't wanna work, key yo car up, get my hair done ass bitches got the killa. Its like natural selection cause w/o it these hos wouldn't get fucked. Insane how the world balances itself. Good head on her/ bad head giver. Don't want her round kids/ pussy so good u gotta skeet in it. She can provide/ shit aint that good inside. She lazy as fuck/ can suck the chrome off ur truck. Guess they would dog us niggaz too

SNAPPER- when the pussy contracts ex: like a fist grabbin ur dick when u inside the pussy.

Bad Snapper- pullin the rubber off

Good snapper- pullin ur dick as u stroke

Great snapper- u won't last more than 2 minutes

:eek: dam by this definiton my girl is a snapper. When she grips that shit tight i cant last at all she b gettin all mad n shit cause i either pull out n stick it back in or i just let it off n go to sleep lol.

TheGateKeeper

Potential Star
Registered
It's probably neither? Something got you there in the first place didn't it? Life just probably got stale that's all. I've been married to the same wife now for going on 23 years! Truth is, as much as I fanasize about other women, I dream and fantasize about her more! We're friends first, the stuff we talk, laugh, fight, share is incredible, that's the truth hoss.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
That's some honesty for yo ass, right there.

The Wife got it. I mean she really got it: head, pussy, likes the occasional anal, just fuckin' great.

That didn't stop a nigga from getting a sidepiece (cause I'm greedy and weak:smh:) and she had some good pussy. Now she's a young girl (23) so I forgave her for the head being "average" but she could deep throat and that made the difference (The Wife can't deep throat but damn if she don't try. I love her:D). But the sidepiece squirts when she comes, HARD. That shit was incredible.

:eek: life is hard when the sidepiece has pussy talent that can compete with the main broad. right now, my head is aching because my girl told me that she's SUPER DUPER happy with our relationship... but little does she know, my Asian sidepiece has a pussy like jazmine byrne. it's phat, tight, wet, and she be squeezing a nicca's dick HARD. :eek:

Man this thread brings back memories. I've been with my fair share of women, but there were only two girls out of the bunch that had that fiyah pussy. I mean pussy so good it feels like you don't have a condom on!!! I really had to check to see if the condom slid off in the snapper!! I aint going to lie, I hit one of them raw, and I nutted like four times in a ten minute span. I couldn't believe that shit. I mean that shit stayed wet. It was like a oven on preheat 450 degrees!!! Damn, ya'll about to make me call her right now, oh nevermind, she moved to California.:angry::angry::angry:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

fuck it... i've heard that houses are real cheap out in cali right now. get to steppin... :lol:

What's a snapper? You kidding right? Man the best snapper I encountered had me tripping. I was like your pussy is so good I'm scared of you....marry me lol:lol: Seriously, yall young cats need to live. A lot of the good looking girls had mediocre fuck skills, for real:hmm:

+ 1. the best-looking women i've had have most times been the worst fuck partner. the average-looking gal with the average body most times has dat fiyah.

but one of the best i had was this fat creole broad from arnaudville, louisiana. my nickname for her was "5-stroke," cause that's all i could get... WITH A CONDOM without pulling out.

all women are NOT created equal. claude have mercy.

Sound to me like some ungrateful ass niggas need to lose their chicks and take their ass to the hood and catch aids.

:hmm: you mad cause you ain't ran up in no good pussy yet? why would you wish AIDS on a nicca? :dunno:

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
cant front my ex had some wack ass pussy plus she was lazy as hell... but he personality was cool and i like her alot! except for her typical black woman attitude she was good peeps.. i couldve wifed her! wack pussy and all... but her attitude killed our relationship.

BluBerryPIMP

Potential Star
OG Investor
I thought i trained mine.....

missionary to multi-position
no head to head
bed only to everywhere

guess what.... she not comfortable doing that......

great cook, good with kids, good money skills....

So i take the good with the bad.....that and side boo

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor
I thought i trained mine.....

missionar to multi-position
no head to head
bed only to everywhere

guess what.... she not comfortable doing that......

great cook, good with kids, good money skills....

So i take the good with the bad.....that and side boo

real talk... i dont think the woman u wife will have bomb ass pussy... u can find bomb pussy from a freak but when its time to find the wifey quality in a woman the bomb pussy will not be there... but the good cancels out the bad:cool:

UnoBetter2

Rising Star
Registered
I hope your sidepiece got good pussy, cause your honesty probably just got you home pussy put on ice....

No Shit!! :cool:

So basically you had to lie to her.

You betta hadda lied!! :cool:

Yes. But no matter how good pussy is after a while you get used to it thats why new pussy feel so good.​

To be honest I been married for 25 years and my girrrls pussy is still evolving, so it is possible!! Here lately her shits been grabin my dick and wett. Just depends on how you set the pussy up. Dont let the pussy get board, keep it entertained. :cool:
you got to train her:yes:

Trained pussy is the best pussy but, if you dont know what your doing your not gonna get too many second chances. :smh:

You cant train a girl to have good pussy. Some got it and some dont​

Bullshit, I done had sistas that had avg shit but once I started workin it, hell they started
teachin me shit!! Patience is the key!! :cool:

Damn, Max:
It's like you and I found wives at the same damn place:

Master's Degree
Big Tits
below average ass
damn pretty face

pussy quality: ho-hum.

Redman and Meth said it like this: We love them Section 8 hoes! They got the fire, baby!

Ghetto Hoes know how to fuck cause thats all the fuck they had to do! To be honest I wish I could find me a ghetto rat that is educated, now thats the shit and some good Puzzy!! :cool:

my lady has that fiyah but she doesn't know how to use it to full capacity yet.Baby moms was a beast.:yes:

Be Patient and keep bringin it, she'll cuum around but you gotta be hittin the puzzy right!! Otherwise a nigga like me gonna be hittin that shit soon! :cool:

Chicks are lazy. Especially fine chicks with average to good puss. My girl comes from that same school. Smart, down, motivated, fine as wine. Dtays wet and ready... good, but not GAAAAWWddddaAAMM!
I'd be done with the game if she would get to snappin. I just don't think its gonna happen. I've mentioned it, described it, talked about it. :smh:

I'm still trying to figure out myself why that bombish always comes on a chick with a fucked up head on her shoulders.

Thats true crazy azz bitches have some good azz puzzy! I think its God way of helpin her to get a man reguardless to how nuts she is. There will always be a brotha that dont give a fuck cause his azz is crazy too!!!

And tell her azz to squezze you dick while you fuckin her or keep sayin dayam yo pussy is tight!! Once she starts doing this her kegels will get stronger and that shit will start grabbin yo dick every time she cuums, no shit!! :cool:

ok what is this snappin thing ^?

It's when the pussy clamps down during orgasm. I had an old sista that had the strongest kegel's I have ever felt on a woman. She would ride half way down on my dick and just squezz! Shit if felt like she had a hand up in that mafucka grabbin my dick, no shit!! :cool:

nukdollars

Star
Registered
i got a 40yr & a 21yr...

40yr woman-wack pussy,gives avg. head,cooks and buys things for me.

21yr chick-bomb pussy,bomb head,eats ass,lets me cum all over her,40ddd breasts,fat ass...don't buy shit but,alcohol & water.

japspec

Potential Star
Registered
:hmm: you mad cause you ain't ran up in no good pussy yet? why would you wish AIDS on a nicca? :dunno:[/QUOTE]

Not wishing bad on you, you just worried about the wrong fucking thing nigga, from when i know she can make her own paper and is smart i could care less about how much snap her pussy got just as long as she stay outta my pockets. So be grarteful you dont have one on these dumb big butt dumb bitches with no education and broke with a snappy pussy all in your pockets.

japspec

Potential Star
Registered
i got a 40yr & a 21yr...

21yr chick-bomb pussy,bomb head,eats ass,lets me cum all over her,40ddd breasts,fat ass...don't buy shit but,alcohol & water.
Ill take number one

Mikedvds

Potential Star
Registered
My wife's pussy is average; she sometimes gets very horny that's when its wet. And then gets my dick very moist. But I dunno other times it be warm so it's always neutral for me!

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor
i got a 40yr & a 21yr...

tmi2.jpg

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member
Yeah I feel yall. My babe has a nice ass, nice tits, and overall she is physically sexy. She got a good job making about $70k educated and is a very good women but the pussy is average at best and to be honest some days I rather jack off then go thru the motions of fucking her but I do love her but the pussy is not that good at all, so I feel yall niggas. I thought it was just me so I'm glad some of yall in the same boat..."Great women...not so great pussy" !!!

If someone has ever typed a more real message on BGOL, I'd like to see it. My experience is not much different then many of the other cat's on here. Some of the best pussy I've ever had in my life was from a bitch so crazy that she dressed up as two different people the 1st day of school and said she had a twin. I kid you not, but that pussy was so fucking good, that it made me overlook how fucking crazy the jawn was.

The brawd I've been fucking with over the last year has some of the worst pussy I've ever had in my life. I find myself making up reasons not to fuck her. The crazy shit is, she wants to fuck all the time... so I have to come up with a million excuses. She once intimated that I had a very low sex drive... I was like, "If you only knew how whack your pussy is, you wouldn't say that". She's a good woman tho, a solid 8 in the looks department, hard worker, and she cares about me like a motherfucker... but her bed skills and below average pussy just don't equal up.

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor
If someone has ever typed a more real message on BGOL, I'd like to see it. My experience is not much different then many of the other cat's on here. Some of the best pussy I've ever had in my life was from a bitch so crazy that she dressed up as two different people the 1st day of school and said she had a twin. I kid you not, but that pussy was so fucking good, that it made me overlook how fucking crazy the jawn was.

The brawd I've been fucking with over the last year has some of the worst pussy I've ever had in my life. I find myself making up reasons not to fuck her. The crazy shit is, she wants to fuck all the time... so I have to come up with a million excuses. She once intimated that I had a very low sex drive... I was like, "If you only knew how whack your pussy is, you wouldn't say that". She's a good woman tho, a solid 8 in the looks department and she cares about me like a motherfucker... but her bed skills just don't equal up.
:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:
cant front my ex had some wack ass pussy plus she was lazy as hell... but he personality was cool and i like her alot! except for her typical black woman attitude she was good peeps.. i couldve wifed her! wack pussy and all... but her attitude killed our relationship.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
Fucking cosign. My wife has some bomb ass pussy but its hard to shake the fact that different pussy is a mans weakness. I'm far from tired of my wife though.

And if she reads this, "I love you baby"!

Cosigning all this and logging off because she's waking up.:D

jae_one

Rising Star
Registered
Was I in here before... shit I dont know... anyway Wifes is super... shit I will never cheat because the sex is bad, just because she gets on my fucking nerves... lol

LurkMode

Support BGOL
Registered

The brawd I've been fucking with over the last year has some of the worst pussy I've ever had in my life. I find myself making up reasons not to fuck her. The crazy shit is, she wants to fuck all the time... so I have to come up with a million excuses. She once intimated that I had a very low sex drive... I was like, "If you only knew how whack your pussy is, you wouldn't say that". She's a good woman tho, a solid 8 in the looks department, hard worker, and she cares about me like a motherfucker... but her bed skills and below average pussy just don't equal up.

That shit won't work out homie. Believe me. :smh: You can get through a year...maybe two. By year three though (unless you really do have a low sex drive) you'll see how difficult a situation that is.

And yeah...my former sidepiece (and some other chicks) had great, incredible, make your toes curl while doing the Scooby-Doo "uh-ruh" noise pussy. My main (and only :angry: ) chick's shit is eh. :hmm:

dablacktino

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i know nicole aint gon see this post... but its good enough to pipe it raw the whole time i'm with her.