does your girl/wife/sidepiece have good pussy? be honest.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
i can't front...

my girl has a master's degree, a HIGH PAYING job, big tits, an average ass, but the pussy is like... "average."

i've had some squeezers, snappers, whoppers, squirters, drippers, and heaters in my 39 yrs...

she asked me today if she had that "fiyah," and told me to be honest.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

don't EVER ask max to be honest.

Leeeeeee

Star
Registered
I hope your sidepiece got good pussy, cause your honesty probably just got you home pussy put on ice....

BWatkins

Potential Star
Registered
Damn, Max:

It's like you and I found wives at the same damn place:

Master's Degree
Big Tits
below average ass
damn pretty face

pussy quality: ho-hum.

Redman and Meth said it like this: We love them Section 8 hoes! They got the fire, baby!

NewyorkRealTalk

Rising Star
OG Investor
Try some got some average vagina and some girls got the good PUSSY.

I hate vagina...vaginas like ugh lemme just do it to you.

Pussies like lemme get up in that!

itzmotto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my lady has that fiyah but she doesn't know how to use it to full capacity yet.Baby moms was a beast.:yes:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
You cant train a girl to have good pussy. Some got it and some dont​

i don't agree. some women are very trainable, some are just stubborn.

my wife is learning well.

you have to get those eggheads to submit, once they do it's goooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Yes. But no matter how good pussy is after a while you get used to it thats why new pussy feel so good.​

Fucking cosign. My wife has some bomb ass pussy but its hard to shake the fact that different pussy is a mans weakness. I'm far from tired of my wife though.

And if she reads this, "I love you baby"!

Last edited:

GentlemanJack

Rising Star
OG Investor
Chicks are lazy. Especially fine chicks with average to good puss. My girl comes from that same school. Smart, down, motivated, fine as wine. Dtays wet and ready... good, but not GAAAAWWddddaAAMM!

I'd be done with the game if she would get to snappin. I just don't think its gonna happen. I've mentioned it, described it, talked about it. :smh:

I'm still trying to figure out myself why that bomb ish always comes on a chick with a fucked up head on her shoulders.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Seems the word is the more edumaction these women get, the less the pussy be snapping!!!!

:yes::yes::yes: something about crazy bitches having extra estrogen or something.

Damn, Max:

It's like you and I found wives at the same damn place:

Master's Degree
Big Tits
below average ass
damn pretty face

pussy quality: ho-hum.

Redman and Meth said it like this: We love them Section 8 hoes! They got the fire, baby!

some of these cats have obviously NEVER had some good or great pussy.

the best i've had made tears come from my eyes when i nutted. it's like i could NOT WAIT to fuck her over and over and over, and i NEVER got tired of or use to the pussy.

all she had to do is look at me and the dick was harder than a 3 lb jawbreaker candy.

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

then, there was one in new jersey that had a pussy temperature of 102 F. that mofo was smoking hot and even with a condom, a nicca couldn't fuck strong for more than 30 seconds at a time. :eek:

maybe y'all ain't never had it like i had it, but man... there's some fantastic pussy roaming around out there.

too bad my girl has EVERYTHING except that. fuck.

ok what is this snappin thing ^?

ok, how old are you?

seriously, are you joking? you've GOTTA BE JOKING, right?

please tell me you are joking.

you can post up your ass and tits and have niccas on here tripping over your body and you don't know what a "snapper" is????

i've had a dripper that was also a heater that was also a snapper that also smelled like clear water = no smell at all. the best part is that one day and only one time, i made that dripping, heated, snapping pussy squirt at me.

after 13 marriage proposals, i gave up.

Last edited:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i don't agree. some women are very trainable, some are just stubborn.

my wife is learning well.

you have to get those eggheads to submit, once they do it's goooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Wrong nigga...She just fooling you having you thinking you doing something. You can train a bitch on how to suck your dick, but you can't train a pussy to get soaking wet on touch. Or the things that it can do. Your wife sounds like an old freak who acts like she doesn't know much to get a good man. Then slowly but surely brings her experienced tendencies out to have you hooked.

ChosenAkaTheOne

Potential Star
Registered
Said it b4, let me say it again, crazy, fucked up, lazy, don't wanna work, key yo car up, get my hair done ass bitches got the killa. Its like natural selection cause w/o it these hos wouldn't get fucked. Insane how the world balances itself. Good head on her/ bad head giver. Don't want her round kids/ pussy so good u gotta skeet in it. She can provide/ shit aint that good inside. She lazy as fuck/ can suck the chrome off ur truck. Guess they would dog us niggaz too

SNAPPER- when the pussy contracts ex: like a fist grabbin ur dick when u inside the pussy.

Bad Snapper- pullin the rubber off

Good snapper- pullin ur dick as u stroke

Great snapper- u won't last more than 2 minutes

Last edited:

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Said it b4, let me say it again, crazy, fucked up, lazy, don't wanna work, key yo car up, get my hair done ass bitches got the killa. Its like natural selection cause w/o it these hos wouldn't get fucked. Insane how the world balances itself. Good head on her/ bad head giver. Don't want her round kids/ pussy so good u gotta skeet in it. She can provide/ shit aint that good inside. She lazy as fuck/ can suck the chrome off ur truck. Guess they would dog us niggaz too

funny, but ooooooooh, so true. :yes::yes::yes:

i'm telling y'all... extra amounts of estrogen make women crazy and highly emotional, but it also makes dat pussy FIYAH!!!

You can train her on sucking dick, throwing her ass back and how to fuck, but if the pussy aint good, it aint good​

that's what i'm dealing with right now. she knows how to do it all... just how i like it, but the pussy is just, "blah, blah, blah."

it gets wet but not REALLY WET.
it gets hot, but not HOT LIKE FIYAH.
she can squeeze, etc., but it's just so damn average. fuck.

but on the other hand, i've got a sidepiece that has pussy like sunshine on harlem knights. i knew i was in trouble when one day, i busted off so hard i IMMEDIATELY ran outside looking for my checkbook & cape.

:lol:

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Wrong nigga...She just fooling you having you thinking you doing something. You can train a bitch on how to suck your dick, but you can't train a pussy to get soaking wet on touch. Or the things that it can do. Your wife sounds like an old freak who acts like she doesn't know much to get a good man. Then slowly but surely brings her experienced tendencies out to have you hooked.

LOL...my friend, you can train a woman's body to respond to YOUR touch.

i'm sorry that you don't know this, i'm sorry you never figured it out.

i'm not going to argue, i have nothing to prove.

the knowledge has served me well, i've explained part of it before, if you missed out then too bad.

i know for a fact that you can make a woman come without taking off her clothes OR yours...because it's 90% mental and 10% physical, but that 10% better be 100% on point.

Lurker99

Potential Star
Registered
LOL...my friend, you can train a woman's body to respond to YOUR touch.

i'm sorry that you don't know this, i'm sorry you never figured it out.

i'm not going to argue, i have nothing to prove.

the knowledge has served me well, i've explained part of it before, if you missed out then too bad.

i know for a fact that you can make a woman come without taking off her clothes OR yours...because it's 90% mental and 10% physical, but that 10% better be 100% on point.

You hit it right on the head! It took me a while to learn that shit. It has only work for me with women who were really feeling me. The jumpoffs just wanted to fuck so that mental part was a wrap. Youngins take heed!

cigley

Potential Star
Registered
max-dawg, what you speak is the truth! I think some of the people posting in here are confusing good sex or good fucking with good/great pussy. Which are two completely different things. The physical pussy is different among women. I don't know if its texture, kegel excercises...whatever. But out of all the women I fucked, only one had what I considered great pussy.

Richard Pryor said Pam Grier had "great pussy". His wife asked him what about her pussy, he said, it was different, she had angel pussy. Now, anybody that knows the subtext, Richard didnt want to be in the doghouse with his wife so he made that shit up.

I feel bad for dudes that have never had "great pussy."

Punch

Rising Star
Registered
Good Post

Excellent pussy...Snapping quality...sometimes she in the room appear to be doing nothing. Punch says "Whats up baby" Mrs.Punch say's "Just doing kegels for bout like 10 mins now". Im like "OK"...but really Im like Damn! ...:yes:

It has outstanding texture..(young'uns lemme splain)lotta cats just sticking it in going for the gusto not savoring ...but the walls of women vary in texture like the inside of a womans mouth or like the smooth or coarsness of her tongue. Ive had several ones fine than a mutha who could throw it(athletes and dancers included and all)..yet still Pussy was madd garbage:lol:

Which is why when I hear cats say a phrase like "I bet she got some good pussy" or "Aint no such thing as bad pussy" completely identifies those in my opinion who have not have enough pussy in their time.

brewdawg1

Star
OG Investor

but on the other hand, i've got a sidepiece that has pussy like sunshine on harlem knights. i knew i was in trouble when one day, i busted off so hard i IMMEDIATELY ran outside looking for my checkbook & cape.

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: cosign with that there!!!!