55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Wait...no Smush Parker?

f38d6edb2c8f5bff92c40f03fcacad16_md.jpg

PaYpA

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You must have forgot how dominant Shaq was. Impossible to stop down low. Olajuwon was like a giant point guard. Skinny and could be handled.
I remember Olajuwon handling his business against Shaq in the finals and having a large part to do with him being swept … Not taking anything away from Shaq it’s just my personal preference …

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Swap out LeBron for Dennis Rodman.

We won't need LeBron to score... Dennis is a rebounding and defense machine.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Swap out LeBron for Dennis Rodman.

We won't need LeBron to score... Dennis is a rebounding and defense machine.

Lebron is at 7.0 rpg career without even bein considered in the rebounding category.

Barkley once said that rebounding is about desire and if I wanted to I could lead the league in rebounding.

That year, Barkley one the rebounding title. If he wanted to, Lebron could get 10+rpg.

Only area Lebron hasn’t been able to dominate while making an effort is from the line.

Carry on……

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I remember Olajuwon handling his business against Shaq in the finals and having a large part to do with him being swept … Not taking anything away from Shaq it’s just my personal preference …
Olajauwon was a beast but Shaq’s size dominance has never been seen in the league.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Lebron is at 7.0 rpg career without even bein considered in the rebounding category.

Barkley once said that rebounding is about desire and if I wanted to I could lead the league in rebounding.

That year, Barkley one the rebounding title. If he wanted to, Lebron could get 10+rpg.

Only area Lebron hasn’t been able to dominate while making an effort is from the line.

Carry on……

If he wanted to, he could get 10+rpg? Tell me why wouldn't he want to? Why wouldn't any pro player be the best he could be at all times? I'm not shitting on LJ at all. I'm just saying, I'd replace him because of the other scorers on the team.

I think adding Rodman would be a bigger benefit to "that" team than LJ would be. The team as it stands I think would suffer from diminishing returns. Ai wants to score. Kobe wants to score. Jordan wants to score. Rodman would make sure that they get the ball so they could score.

And I wouldn't listen anything Charles has to say.
I stick by my team...

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
If he wanted to, he could get 10+rpg? Tell me why wouldn't he want to? Why wouldn't any pro player be the best he could be at all times? I'm not shitting on LJ at all. I'm just saying, I'd replace him because of the other scorers on the team.

I think adding Rodman would be a bigger benefit to "that" team than LJ would be. The team as it stands I think would suffer from diminishing returns. Ai wants to score. Kobe wants to score. Jordan wants to score. Rodman would make sure that they get the ball so they could score.

And I wouldn't listen anything Charles has to say.
I stick by my team...

Because really great players know how to sacrifice parts of the game so that they have a better team.

And not just have a trip dub for three straight seasons w/o making any post season noise.

And don’t get me wrong, Rodman is one of the greatest pure athletes and rebounders that the league has seen I get that.

But if you needed LJ to give up his pt forward role and be a power forward and box out and rebound he’d be effective.

Not saying better than Rodman but not much a drop off w his mobility to do other things.

Bruh, this was Barkley’s 86 stat line, I wasn’t referring to today’s Hollywood shi+ talking Barkley.

I agree that if you wanted solely the best rebounder in the game…Rodman is an easy pic. Lebron easily sacrifices for team.

If Rod-was on that team, I wouldn’t be mad either.

Carry on……

freakp

Star
BGOL Investor
Here is a better 5 just think about it before you start taking trash.
5. Hakeem
4. Tim Duncan
3. KD
2. Harden
1. Kyrie

Pound for pound the best rim protection, rebounding, free throws, scoring efficiency, isolation moves and only weakness Kyrie height. Even the defense of this team will surprise you cuz individual defense may suffer the overall team D is not bad

InTheMind

INTHEMIND
Registered
Big question if kobe and Shaq broke up because they didn't want to share the ball what make you think they going to share it with the other guys + LeBron going to get mad and someone gone be traded!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here is a better 5 just think about it before you start taking trash.
5. Hakeem
4. Tim Duncan
3. KD
2. Harden
1. Kyrie

Pound for pound the best rim protection, rebounding, free throws, scoring efficiency, isolation moves and only weakness Kyrie height. Even the defense of this team will surprise you cuz individual defense may suffer the overall team D is not bad
:hmm:

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is CRAZY:scream:. Magic PG, James Harden 2, Pippen 3, Kevin McHale 4, Kareem 5

Cant beat them. Length and Defense and unstoppable scoring:itsawrap:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shaq comes off as salty sometimes because noone ever mentions him in their NBA all time top 5 players ever. So he does things like this to make himself feel better.