DJ, the type of shit you be on

@DJ

I Was thinking about a title for this

Well you popped into my mind

Only brother I know that current have a wife and girlfriend living under the same roof …


Not saying yall participate in these type of activities, just posting :lol:



wait-a-minute-chuck-nice.gif
 
Yes check kinfolk credentials

dude told me when I bring the wife to Philly for a vacation. He can let his women chat with her about the pros and cons of that type of situation …




Take about a real friend, if I was into that :lol:


And we gonna grab a cheese steak !

No ketchup, no MAYO !!!!

Shit, I forgot gonna have my wife talk to her Zod.
 
And we gonna grab a cheese steak !

No ketchup, no MAYO !!!!

Shit, I forgot gonna have my wife talk to her Zod.


Shit I’m coming by myself:lol:

Just told her

“In October, we're gonna head to Philly for a couple of days and check out a bunch of cheesesteak spots.“

She said

“Ummmm actually in October we’re gonna be in Houston for Plant Con”


I’m tell her. “Ok I’ll let you know how Philly food taste”

:lol: :lol:


Hold you said Zod, smh you z men
 
  • Haha
Reactions: DJ
Shit I’m coming by myself:lol:

Just told her

“In October, we're gonna head to Philly for a couple of days and check out a bunch of cheesesteak spots.“

She said

“Ummmm actually in October we’re gonna be in Houston for Plant Con”


I’m tell her. “Ok I’ll let you know how Philly food taste”

:lol: :lol:


Hold you said Zod, smh you z men


awolj5.jpg
 
@DJ

I Was thinking about a title for this

Well you popped into my mind

Only brother I know that current have a wife and girlfriend living under the same roof …


Not saying yall participate in these type of activities, just posting :lol:



Moar
 
And we gonna grab a cheese steak !

No ketchup, no MAYO !!!!

Shit, I forgot gonna have my wife talk to her Zod.

See, this is a real friend........

Sets the screen for the pick n roll and lobs for the the alley oop.....

Damn, give this man a round of applause
 
Last edited:
My wife is mixed, our gf is black.
Sometimes I wish they were white, so I could tell them both sffu and go make me a sammich, but that would cause a war in my house.


You better be quiet and enjoy your blessings. You have a unicorn situation.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: DJ
You better be quiet and enjoy your blessings. You have a unicorn situation.

Man you already know I do.
I didnt really have to deal with them too much this summer tho.
Me and my daughter spent most of the summer at my townhouse so she could take a summer robotics course at a community college that is like 10 mins away as opposed to me having to drive 45 mins everyday from our main home.
We went home on the weekends or sometimes pop in during the week to make sure they aint burn the house down.
Crazy shit I learned his summer is how independent and mature my kid is becoming. She wont be a kid much longer.
 
Back
Top