Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@DJ
I Was thinking about a title for this
Well you popped into my mind
Only brother I know that current have a wife and girlfriend living under the same roof …
Not saying yall participate in these type of activities, just posting




@DJ
I Was thinking about a title for this
Well you popped into my mind
Only brother I know that current have a wife and girlfriend living under the same roof …
Not saying yall participate in these type of activities, just posting
Yes check kinfolk credentials

best hump deyy post of the year...![]()
Yes check kinfolk credentials
dude told me when I bring the wife to Philly for a vacation. He can let his women chat with her about the pros and cons of that type of situation …
Take about a real friend, if I was into that![]()
And we gonna grab a cheese steak !
No ketchup, no MAYO !!!!
Shit, I forgot gonna have my wife talk to her Zod.
Shit I’m coming by myself
Just told her
“In October, we're gonna head to Philly for a couple of days and check out a bunch of cheesesteak spots.“
She said
“Ummmm actually in October we’re gonna be in Houston for Plant Con”
I’m tell her. “Ok I’ll let you know how Philly food taste”
![]()
Hold you said Zod, smh you z men
@DJ
I Was thinking about a title for this
Well you popped into my mind
Only brother I know that current have a wife and girlfriend living under the same roof …
Not saying yall participate in these type of activities, just posting
And we gonna grab a cheese steak !
No ketchup, no MAYO !!!!
Shit, I forgot gonna have my wife talk to her Zod.
And we gonna grab a cheese steak !
No ketchup, no MAYO !!!!
Shit, I forgot gonna have my wife talk to her Zod.
Are your women white?
Nah, I fux white hrauxs, I dont fux with em.
Why you ask ?
Cause of your situation.
My wife is mixed, our gf is black.
Sometimes I wish they were white, so I could tell them both sffu and go make me a sammich, but that would cause a war in my house.
He does that to ht she said he “wish”You better be quiet and enjoy your blessings. You have a unicorn situation.
You better be quiet and enjoy your blessings. You have a unicorn situation.
He does that to ht she said he “wish”
Fa shoI still got you when you come up my way fam !
Mrs Mask, will be out looking for a gf for you in no time !