Discussion: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - confirmed Sam Raimi directing UPDATE: REVIEWS!

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do you think they look different?
Because one looks like Tom Holland, one looks like Tobey McGuire, and one looks like Andrew Garfield. When Dr. Octopus took off Spider Man's mask he said, you're not Peter Parker. Mary Jane and Ned knew the other two Parker's that came through the portal was not the one they knew. Out of all the characters we've seen from the multiverse, as far as I know Peter Parker is the only one that looks different than his counterparts. I think, since the characters themselves realize Parker looks different, and other counterparts don't, they should explain why.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because one looks like Tom Holland, one looks like Tobey McGuire, and one looks like Andrew Garfield. When Dr. Octopus took off Spider Man's mask he said, you're not Peter Parker. Mary Jane and Ned knew the other two Parker's that came through the portal was not the one they knew. Out of all the characters we've seen from the multiverse, as far as I know Peter Parker is the only one that looks different than his counterparts. I think, since the characters themselves realize Parker looks different, and other counterparts don't, they should explain why.
In Loki, none of the Loki's looked like the one we all know

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Now you sat something?

@ViCiouS
Fuck is she talking about?:hmm: People now begging for a female Capt America movie and she doesn't want to be violent? That's what Cap does! HE kicks asses and takes names, lady! Fuck you smoking?

Please focus on Dr Strange and not some suck-up backwards ass plot filled with women saviors. He doesn't need that bullshit again. Just make a Dark Scarlet Witch movie and send her ass into another reality. Ain't nobody trying to see any more of her bullshit. If you were so powerful why didn't you blink Thanos out and bring your brother back ol crazy-ass mf lady!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
405346282_832123868923965_3503627590823208949_n.jpg