Diahann Carroll, Pioneering Actress on 'Julia' and 'Dynasty,' Dies at 84

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Damn …. I've not seen any mention of this on the news neither …..

R.I.P.
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

eatcake

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Back in the 70s when I worked with Hilton she had a show in the Rainbow Room in Memphis she invited a bunch of us to her Suite for drinks
about 30 minutes into mingling she decided to put everyone out but a partner of mine he never ever said what happened
I got a general idea though
It was cool of her to invite us up...there were a few others that were really nice .
Nancy Wilson Barbara Mandral Ike Had Tinas azz shook she didnt say shyt but them... Ikettes were good to go ...my brother worked room service and said them ikettes were some ugly bishes without makeup
...those were some fun days

Hate to hear about Diane she was 1 of a kind

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
Back in the 70s when I worked with Hilton she had a show in the Rainbow Room in Memphis she invited a bunch of us to her Suite for drinks
about 30 minutes into mingling she decided to put everyone out but a partner of mine he never ever said what happened
I got a general idea though
It was cool of her to invite us up...there were a few others that were really nice .
Nancy Wilson Barbara Mandral Ike Had Tinas azz shook she didnt say shyt but them... Ikettes were good to go ...my brother worked room service and said them ikettes were some ugly bishes without makeup
...those were some fun days

Hate to hear about Diane she was 1 of a kind

Damn good story! She was open about some things in her life. No shame, she had a life. And so did your boy. Why was he so closed mouth? I'd be talking shit.