DETROIT heads ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!1

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol there arent any good ones in the D

maybe cause i lived in east london and nyc with real proper food

I was just happy this place was open as it is.
Well, I've never been to this one, however I've been peepin' it online, so the next time I'm out that way I'll check it: it's in Southfield

tumblr_obkp9evVCU1rbtfplo1_1280.jpg

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There was a time I was on a big Caribbean food kick. It was than I learned detroit aint really got food like that. :smh:

only place i really rated was the Ethiopian restaurant
blue nile- they had some really good food
and the cuban spot vincentes- a little salty but saturday nights with the dancing, the food always hit the right spot

other than that, nah

mexican town had the worst mexican food i have ever tasted

and the big restaurants were expensive for no reason...

I remember spending like 300$ at london chop house for food that was just decent :smh:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

OK here is a lil secret...

Some of the best mexican food in detroit is found at a gas station called shamrock, on the S/E corner of livernois and Mich ave.

They make most shit up right in front of you (burrito's, taco's quesadilla's) but to start the day they make up a batch of enchilada's and other dishes and when they gone they gone.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/las-cazuelas-grill-detroit

Last edited:

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
and the cuban spot vincentes- a little salty but saturday nights with the dancing, the food always hit the right spot

other than that, nah

I remember spending like 300$ at london chop house for food that was just decent :smh:

I see you was a "PLAYER" in the situation. The London Chop house.

You ever do Joe Muier's Seafood near Chene/Gratiot, Little Henry's on E. Grand Blvd./Jefferson or The Money Tree down on Congress (a hang out for lawyer, mobsters and wealthy).

It was the '80's and money was falling from the sky in Detroit!

BlackArsenic

Support BGOL
Registered
on another note I really really hope people start to invest in Detroit. The property is so fucking cheap out there right now. Board that bitch up and hold. Take the roof off if you have to and pray it become gentrified like NY.

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered

other than that, nah

The Blue Nile was really good.

I believe it was in Trapper's Alley. Is it still there?

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Right, Right!

I could not remember the name of the shit for nothing.

That shit was vicious during the crack-era.
Yea i was too young to see it at its worse but it was still wild as hell in the mid 90s once i started driving.

They knocked all the buildings down and rebuilt it. Think they call it the garden estates now. It's actually pretty decent. For the moment

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
on another note I really really hope people start to invest in Detroit. The property is so fucking cheap out there right now. Board that bitch up and hold. Take the roof off if you have to and pray it become gentrified like NY.

It will the first step was putting a face of white leadership back on the city.

That was really the sign to me they had beaten all the fight out of many BLACK PEOPLE in the city.

What is that cracks really doing to help BLACK PEOPLE?

I been pissed since DOT & ETTA'S Shrimp Shack closed off of HOLCOMB/MACK!

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
Yea i was too young to see it at its worse but it was still wild as hell in the mid 90s once i started driving.

They knocked all the buildings down and rebuilt it. Think they call it the garden estates now. It's actually pretty decent. For the moment

Is it still a project or low-income situation. Or did they try to throw some Riverfront style apartment on that spot?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
It will the first step was putting a face of white leadership back on the city.

That was really the sign to me they had beaten all the fight out of many BLACK PEOPLE in the city.

Yeah couldn't believe they pushed in a white guy from livonia as the savior.

REALLY knew the fix was in when dude won a write in campaign?!?

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I believe it was in Trapper's Alley. Is it still there?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

bus loads of chinese buying up the property on waterfront

i had previously accepted a positon at one of the hospitals in the DMC
started looking at property and would see chinese people just buying the shit up

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Troll: the Lions are doing good. maybe I should join the bandwagon.

Troll to troll: call 97.1 and complain about something minor

15319219_737851496366002_6016304855841959406_n.jpg

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
They actually replicated general Lee stunt at this year's autorama behind cobo Hall

gallery-1488212464-duke-boys.gif

MOAR views