Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury Official

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
H'bout just a lil leg program for Wilder/Fury III...

giphy.gif

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn Deontay, what ya doin, son? Shut the fuck up and take the L! I still ride with him but this is insanity. Lmao! Just say Fury was the better fighter that night and all though I told my trainers to never throw in the towel, I understand why he did it. You fire him though?!?! That’s not a good look. I get being a warrior but this is too damn much. Lmao!

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The problem's not learning new skills, its forgetting the bad ones. He crosses his feet, spreads his feet to far apart and often throws the right hand like a baseball pitcher. At this point, you're just supposed to be adding little wrinkles or executing a game plan, not teaching the basics.

Wilder's who I said he was, the Ernie Shavers of this era. This just happened to be a weak enough era for Ernie Shavers to rule. Julian Jackson or Randal Bailey would also be applicable.
Look at what Tarver said. He has to relearn the game. I alluded to this when I was talking about his coach. Also, its never to late. If Big George can come back at 45 years old and win a title, Wilder can take 30 days and learn the basics of boxing. If he does that, he would be unstoppable.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
This is why pre prison sentence Iron Mike Tyson will always be my favorite fighter of all time.

No flash, just a towel with a cutout. Black trunks and black ring shoes.

That's it.

Blaming his costume....smh, he might already have brain damage.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah..and come to my city...I can show you the love...AND YES.. MISS ME..with what a fuckin Entertainer..or a Fuckin celebrity..I'm a common man..and I teach 40 to 50 kids a summer how to do simple construction work...You ain't got a fuckin clue..about the Real.. KILLAMAYNE...don't let this board..cloud Reality...what the fuck do you do in your community? Brah

Nah. Wasn't referring to you Killa. You more than certified.

Didn't want to even give the bitch nigga the honor of saying his name but we know who he is.

Salute to Deontay. Death Before Dishonor...he lives it

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah. Wasn't referring to you Killa. You more than certified.

Didn't want to even give the bitch nigga the honor of saying his name but we know who he is.

Salute to Deontay. Death Before Dishonor...he lives it
[/QUOTE]

Brah..you can delete my quote...no disrespect..you my guy

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
I can see the excuse logic of the costume (but didnt he have a similar costume entrance walk with Ortiz :dunno: ) with the skinny ass bones jones legs and the added 15lbs weight and his pride shot, but reality is he was out boxed and out strategized... tyson fury gained the weight... knew he could take his best punch to press him... surprised me TF didn't duck and dodge much but when you coming in to fight a boxer and just teeing off like this is a tough man competition... its very easy for a trained boxer to see it coming a mile away...

He could be using the throwing in the towel as an excuse to get rid of his trainer, but he needs someone to better his boxing skills if MB tried and couldn't... its maybe too late...

At the least without any adjustments to his boxing skills, to have another chance since DW is more athletic, his best bet is to stick and move and catch TF coming in... but he would have to be in hella shape and much lighter... around 210... It would be similar what Anthony Josh had to do the 2nd time... keep distance... But the X Factor is Tyson has a longer reach. So he'd have to be doing a hell of a lot more running.

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Race baiting bull shit :crymeariver::lol:Don't fall for the trap

When Blackspoitation goes wrong, Wilders bid at a race war backfires, Wilder vs Fury III?

DEONTAY WILDER NOT MENTALLY OR TECHNICALLY ON TYSON'S FURY'S LEVEL

Spot on.

I never bought that "to dis day" shit from.day one. Once it went viral, Deontay went for it though.

And when has he ever spoke on those things before that?

This all started cuz Tyson mentioned the legacy of gypsies, more specifically, his family. Radio Raheem mentioned it to Deontay and he went all Black Panther on him, and positioned Raheem, who was asking him to clarify FOR THE AUDIENCE, As an uncle Tom. And Wilder knew he was wrong for that, which is why he gave Radio so many friendly interviews after that. Then he brought D smoke out there with his Blackity Black song, and got his ass smoked. Tyson did a great job of distancing himself from the great white hype shit, and Wilder chased it.

But truthfully, the culture clash angle is always built in with these kinda fights anyway. I just didn't like it cuz Deontays style isn't a good representation of the true American Black Boxer. True boxers from Phukky, Brooklyn, Detroit, Ohio, are slick, hard working, and INTELLIGENT. Wilders to Brutish. There's no sweet science there. Tyson has that in him, and you can tell he leaned from our legacy , from his name , down to his trainers.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wilder also said he is upset with assistant trainer Mark Breland for throwing in the towel to stop the fight and suggested that Breland will no longer be part of the team on fight night. He said he was displeased with the work of referee Kenny Bayless, who took a point from Fury in the fifth round, and went out of his way to congratulate Fury on his performance.

What????!??!?

All Black everything except his head coach, and now he’s mad at Bayless?:smh:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Wilder also said he is upset with assistant trainer Mark Breland for throwing in the towel to stop the fight and suggested that Breland will no longer be part of the team on fight night. He said he was displeased with the work of referee Kenny Bayless, who took a point from Fury in the fifth round, and went out of his way to congratulate Fury on his performance.

What????!??!?

All Black everything except his head coach, and now he’s mad at Bayless?:smh:
With an attitude and mentality like that, he may as well hang it up. Maybe this is just the first phase. Acceptance will come eventually

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said it b4 and I'll say it again. Mark Brelamd shouldn't have thrown the towel. He wasn't even the head trainer.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
It will be interesting what happens to Wilder. Does he change his corner?

He needs a fight or two before he runs it back. Maybe Fury has too much fun and balloons back to 400.