Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
More pics of the ladies from JSU

(this pic was about a post, saying it look like she’s being active in the weight room)
CFA4-C64-D-98-D4-476-C-84-CC-F7-BC65-DE7-F7-D.png

022-D8-C3-E-D108-4328-AD9-F-E3-C4408915-C6.png
351-BEA1-E-0-EF0-45-AA-9242-760-C248854-DB.png
63-BD216-A-152-E-4301-9-A86-E6-A441218-D87.png
582-B2991-A852-437-D-BF1-D-6-A133-F72-DA40.png

(they was dancing because it was pay day)
9-E07-F37-F-DB12-4-BA2-BE76-CC66-B187-AAC8.png

(She’s one of the recruiting coordinators)
377-D0-DF2-6014-4-E67-AEF5-771-B40886-AFE.png
2-D1-A7-E2-E-95-BE-4866-A76-E-24-E68-F69-DBEC.png

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Coach Bill…. Ain’t to happy which is understandable…

these players ain’t run that system so the conditions part gonna take a while

These lineman gonna be pulling bumping linebackers headed to that safety
that’s a drastic change for many

In The Trenches: A Look Inside Coach Prime’s Offensive Line at CU

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Offense got defense confused,

Coach Prime Tells the Team "If THIS HAPPENS, Your Locker Will Be Cleaned Out Immediately"

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Gary “Flea” Harrell talks Deion “Coach Prime” Sanders and Sean Lewis’ offense at Colorado

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Colorado RB Charlie Offerdahl on playing with Shedeur Sanders and for Deion “Coach Prime” Sanders

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Coach Bill…. Ain’t to happy which is understandable…

these players ain’t run that system so the conditions part gonna take a while

These lineman gonna be pulling bumping linebackers headed to that safety
that’s a drastic change for many

In The Trenches: A Look Inside Coach Prime’s Offensive Line at CU

Really like the brutal honesty..."We're soft" I think the OL will get addressed in the transfer portal. How it looks now will NOT be how it looks in the fall

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Really like the brutal honesty..."We're soft" I think the OL will get addressed in the transfer portal. How it looks now will NOT be how it looks in the fall
I think whoever comes there will have trouble. Seem like they using different techniques on top of pace. One thing about it seem like they don’t want those big monster pepperguts lineman. Teaching these guys to be soft footed, fast and smart will take a minute. This dudes have tackles pulling often… lineman pulling to the 3rd level of the defense…
I’m not sure if everyone does that but that seem a bit much when you factor in their pace..

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think whoever comes there will have trouble. Seem like they using different techniques on top of pace. One thing about it seem like they don’t want those big monster pepperguts lineman. Teaching these guys to be soft footed, fast and smart will take a minute. This dudes have tackles pulling often… lineman pulling to the 3rd level of the defense…
I’m not sure if everyone does that but that seem a bit much when you factor in their pace..

I'm not sure how well this will work against teams in the SEC where they are both big and athletic. Also the thing about Pace is, you will tire your defense out if you're doing a quick strike offense as well..it will be interesting to see.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I'm not sure how well this will work against teams in the SEC where they are both big and athletic. Also the thing about Pace is, you will tire your defense out if you're doing a quick strike offense as well..it will be interesting to see.

definitely won’t work well history have shown us that

I’m guess if the pace team have sec caliber players they feel it’s a plus…Which is what Sanders is going after.

It’s crazy when you think about it, these pace team defenses should be well prepared. They’re practicing against pace daily.

I think with these pace teams it best to have a bend but don’t break defense. That defense wasn’t nowhere close to be star studded but they did just enough to hold teams. There was times they only had 2/3 min breaks.

with this team, the OC told the offense he’s looking to run 100 plays per game… so they gonna practice 150 plays…. If that defense don’t be condition after that idk

Sean Lewis say his defense at Kent State said the game was slow for them. He didn’t have any studs on the roster though and they didn’t lock anyone up either :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

So let’s say once things are settled the dbs are McClain, Hunter, Sanders, Slusher

these are SEC caliber of players
Bama& UGthugga wanted Hunter and McClain
Arkansas had Slusher as strong safety
Sanders played at South Carolina

This is a decent group to work with.
(note I think Niko Reed starts over McClain)
I’m curious if any of these pace teams in the past had Collective group to put on the field like this

but I’m 100% with you… it will be interesting and great to watch

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This Company Flew ALL THE WAY to Colorado JUST FOR Shedeur Sanders: CU Spring Ball Practice Footage

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like what Deion is doing. You can't be their friend or brother. You have to be their coach. No excuses. I remember Randy Shannon had one of the best teams in the country at Miami, but his friendly coaching style created a disaster and ruined several 5 star players.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I like what Deion is doing. You can't be their friend or brother. You have to be their coach. No excuses. I remember Randy Shannon had one of the best teams in the country at Miami, but his friendly coaching style created a disaster and ruined several 5 star players.
This dude kicked Shilo outta a meeting
He also didn’t let Shilo play in the Swac championship last year because he was late returning from a break or something

he don’t play with them

man the comment sections in these clips be boomin’ like metro

I loved when he went off about the db wear a back flap… that shit was funny as hell but real

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Part 1 - Confidence Is My Natural Odor: Coach Prime Goes 1 On 1 With Thee Pregame Show

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I have seen some places block you from leaving or assembling the critical pieces that you need to leave so that they can get rid of you.

They want to protect their image at the expense of you. It makes it look like they got rid of you when in actuality you dumped them off. I don't think Jackson State would have done that to him but Colorado would definitely do something like that.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I have seen some places block you from leaving or assembling the critical pieces that you need to leave so that they can get rid of you.

They want to protect their image at the expense of you. It makes it look like they got rid of you when in actuality you dumped them off. I don't think Jackson State would have done that to him but Colorado would definitely do something like that.
Shit they just dumped someone to protect their image… seems like that’s been their problem lately

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man just watching this is bringing me back to the thoughts about another 5 years with Deion at JSU… bruh

Get To Know Cam’Ron Silmon Craig - Now (CU) and Then (JSU)

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Only one good job prospect in an overheated market. Tampering with you looking for work which is getting me heated up, prolonging my agony having to deal with retards all day. Staging deadly car crashes on the highway with Satanic Tesla cars. Holding you hostage while they setup their retarded WS games wasting your time.

It is dangerous dealing with them in their fentanyl fueled rages that can lead to mass shootings. Finally, Psychological degradation that can lead to mental illness.

POSTELL-5291436469430.jpg

Everybody is looking at the glitzy buildings and money but not seeing the downside.

We need to protect our mental health being around them. These are some of the tactics they will use against you when you come into their environment.

1. Microfeedback on the job or other settings.
2. False accusations
3. Intentional Setbacks/Delays
4. Covert Surveillance
5. Overt Surveillance
6. Gas Lighting
7. Acts of Terrorism and Violence
8. Financial stress
9, Targeting on Social Media Outlets such as Youtube
10. Relationships

I have seen people that have reached a breaking point with them, all of this leads to increased stress and an early death.

Don't turn into this after being exposed to their bizarre behavior.

raissa-kegne.jpg

Last edited: