56-B03-C1-B-845-A-4331-A709-C84-D0893-A858.png
443210-E5-3-E31-4-B57-B904-4-DA68-C1-A28-A3.png
FAED4599-E479-4-DE4-9969-FF0466461281.png
71-E5847-D-1-BF5-4059-8-E7-D-3295992-BC1-E4.png
FE6938-F8-2421-4688-8-B6-B-CD0-C8-F8-A1458.png

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes I agree that it interesting see those different aspects. Some school film and show some stuff but there haven’t been access like it’s with Deion. I’m willing to bet they show 90 to 95 percent of their stuff.
Personally I love that behind the scene material.

Now what you said about Jackson State seems to be correct. There was always remarks that the president and coach didn’t see eye to eye, well that seems accurate. Among many of HBCU’s seem like folks don’t like to be held accountable. What I mean by that is when those real question get asked, their answers might reveal they are clueless or showing they haven’t been doing their job.
I’m willing to bet the president wish he never agreed to hire Deion.

Down in Florida the same can be said with Bethune & Ed Reed. The administration down there need is horrible, not saying JSU staff is the same just them presidents be on some other shit
I'll add this. I know Neely. I don't know the president I think his age is around mid 40s to early 50s. I don't understand the jealousy for Deion Sanders considering dude is a hall of fame football player and the president is an educator. That's two different fields. What I know about Neely his family has deep ties to Jackson State and Jackson, MS. I would be shocked if he ever left Jackson, MS for a prolonged period of time or discontinued his support of Jackson State athletics. The president of the JSU on the other hand its just a job and when another better position becomes available he'll be gone just like Deion

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I'll add this. I know Neely. I don't know the president I think his age is around mid 40s to early 50s. I don't understand the jealousy for Deion Sanders considering dude is a hall of fame football player and the president is an educator. That's two different fields. What I know about Neely his family has deep ties to Jackson State and Jackson, MS. I would be shocked if he ever left Jackson, MS for a prolonged period of time or discontinued his support of Jackson State athletics. The president of the JSU on the other hand its just a job and when another better position becomes available he'll be gone just like Deion

yea I heard Neely is pretty much JSU as anyone can get…
That’s probably what hurt folks feelings, when he took thee pregame show on the road.
You correct he don’t stay gone for an extended time period. He’s in and out of Boulder, unlike others who’s moved their families and calling it home.
If you ever talk to Neely, tell him I enjoy his work, keep pushing and tell him give me a shout out… “What’s up Mask, we doing what they said couldn’t be done”

Yea that president would elevate if the right opportunity presented itself

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
No official word yet.
i saw a list it was like 8 names

it’s five names not eight

THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that the Jackson State University Faculty Senate Executive Committee
and the Faculty Senate and are no longer confident in the leadership, and future performance of these
individuals pertaining to their duties for the betterment of the university;
- President, Thomas K. Hudson,
- Vice President of Research and Economic Development Dr. Joseph Whitaker
- Vice-President of Facilities and Operations
Mr. Michael Bolden
- Executive Director of Human Resources Mrs. Robin Pack
- Associate Provost. Dr. Brandi Newkirk-Turner

article

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Saw this and apparently this a great look…

I don’t know who she is but the folks who know, know this is big time

28561186-E9-B0-4-A12-9-D30-2123-CA3-DBABC.jpg

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i saw a list it was like 8 names

it’s five names not eight

THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that the Jackson State University Faculty Senate Executive Committee
and the Faculty Senate and are no longer confident in the leadership, and future performance of these
individuals pertaining to their duties for the betterment of the university;
- President, Thomas K. Hudson,
- Vice President of Research and Economic Development Dr. Joseph Whitaker
- Vice-President of Facilities and Operations
Mr. Michael Bolden
- Executive Director of Human Resources Mrs. Robin Pack
- Associate Provost. Dr. Brandi Newkirk-Turner

article
I can't recall how many Presidents Jackson State has had but its been a lot of them in a short period of time.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I can't recall how many Presidents Jackson State has had but its been a lot of them in a short period of time.

Seem like the last one was fucking Prostitutes

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Not only is Coach Prime carrying the University, he's also carrying the entire conference.
Man some of these ninjas on here will come at you sideways for this comments

then Again they probably won’t say shit, Coach doing things in two months they said he wasn’t going to ever do

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man some of these ninjas on here will come at you sideways for this comments

then Again they probably won’t say shit, Coach doing things in two months they said he wasn’t going to ever do

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I mean i think people are mostly pissed because of how he left JSU, but there's no denying it, Coach is winning the offseason. I'm not sure if they will be able to beat USC this season, but it wont be a blow out. If they win 8 games this season, there needs to be a statue put up and they need to name the road to the same Coach Prime Way.. :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Darius wrapped the Porsche

conditioning drills got a little tough

pac 12 commission visit Boulder, Merton Hanks on the staff

Deion meets with Colorado Buffs media team, telling them they need more color

Chef playing music in kitchen

FELLAS, YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE HERE!

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The odds of Colorado getting in the Big Ten, I'd say is slim. The Big Ten is looking at Oregon & Washington first. I'd say when the Pac 12 collapses, Colorado goes to the Big 12.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The odds of Colorado getting in the Big Ten, I'd say is slim. The Big Ten is looking at Oregon & Washington first. I'd say when the Pac 12 collapses, Colorado goes to the Big 12.
yes the Big 12 trying to bring the Buffs back home… they like do it because of this media deal

Man it’s no reason UCF is in the big 12… that sounds odd as hell

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man I can’t believe folks out there are really upset about Deion and that band clip.

First of all he trying to have them nyse with the on-field action.
Seem like dude trying to avoid hearing “Rocky top” or some other bullshit… when they score.

All them JsU folks worried about everything Deion say or do but should be investigating if the President was really sending dick pics to students. :callyou::callyou::callyou:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Jsu girls get a taste of the Colorado money

Another look at interview with media team
(Amazon will film another Documentary)

Coach gets new toy

Deion Sanders Is A Marketing Genius! Coach Prime Meets With Media Interns Personally & Drops Gems!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

they on Deion ass about this band shit

But why they don’t say anything about the coaching staff, he telling the chef about changing the menu, nothing towards him wanting more diversity on the media team

Just the band

but little that they know it’s nothing they could do about it…

and Colorado band department reached out to Jackson right after dude got hired to see how it was to work along side of Coach Prime.
They wanted to know what to look for…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
If tho I’ve lost this story, I like this brother breakdown
The comments love the video too…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
them Jackson folks didn’t like when this happened

Coach Prime Calls In The Big Guns For His Recruits - Johnny T’S of Jackson MS