Debate: Should he publicly apologize for this sketch with a 17 year old from 2012?

Its tough because she was groomed. But she also spent 10+ years talking about it was ber body, her choice, she chose to marry Doug and to be sexy.....etc..... and now this about face.

On one hand mfkrs want to say "we told you so." But on the other, as stated earlier..... she likes to keep herself/ name relevant..... I'm not sure how sincere this is.
 
Its tough because she was groomed. But she also spent 10+ years talking about it was ber body, her choice, she chose to marry Doug and to be sexy.....etc..... and now this about face.

On one hand mfkrs want to say "we told you so." But on the other, as stated earlier..... she likes to keep herself/ name relevant..... I'm not sure how sincere this is.
I remember seeing her and Doug on one of those old Couples Therapy shows on VH1..they were getting clowned pretty much the whole season
 
Bruh,

IIRC.... once it was announced they were married..... mfkrs started slowly treating her like she was an adult..... well before her 18th birthday.

Comedians were making jokes.......

She was being sexualized at 17,..... hell even on here, "countdown til she turns 18." Similar to the Jenner Girls, Bhad Bhabie and numerous other female child "stars."

But she also contributed...... whether knowingly or not. The micro bikinis and thirst trap pics.... she did that at 17. Now after 18, the implants and "porn" started...... which is whatever.

Damn

I've never even heard of this white chick before today.
 

On Tuesday, Alexander issued an apology to Stodden.

“Looking back at the comedy sketch in which Ms. Stodden and I participated in 2012, I completely agree that it was inappropriate and I truly regret it,” Alexander said in a statement to NBC News.

“But more importantly, I am deeply sorry for any harm or distress it has caused Ms. Stodden,” he said. “I offer her my sincerest apologies.”
 
Back
Top