Debate: Should he publicly apologize for this sketch with a 17 year old from 2012?

There was production staff, her ex husband, writers etc present also... this was wrong then and now but it feels a little odd that EVERYONE involved aint getting punished for there involvement. I feel there are people even MORE RESPONSIBLE for this happening in the first place.

Jason actually DID on camera so I get it he has to pay but almost 14 years later?
 
There was production staff, her ex husband, writers etc present also... this was wrong then and now but it feels a little odd that EVERYONE involved aint getting punished for there involvement. I feel there are people even MORE RESPONSIBLE for this happening in the first place.

Jason actually DID on camera so I get it he has to pay but almost 14 years later?

She's a difficult one.

She's clearly been groomed (I believe by her family) and dude is a piece of shit for marrying a 16 year old at 50.

Additionally, everyone involved in that should be ashamed. Even back then this was foul. It sort of reminds me of the Aries Spears child molester skit that resurfaced causing him and Tiffany Haddish greatly. Even if she was of age this joke seemed to be in poor taste.

However, whenever I do see her it seems to be her calling out and getting into it with celebrities for attention while using her past traumas as both a weapon and "bait" so to speak. I've seen her present herself (as an adult) in a very sexual way at times (including a porn video) while also admonishing people for looking at her in that light when convenient.

She's like many people today who are famous for nothing and therefore will do whatever it takes to remain relevant to some degree.

If she were sincere in speaking out about the things that happened to her and as an advocate for other victims I'd respect it but IMO she just seems to use it as currency which is unfortunate.
 
Last edited:
She's a difficult one.

She's clearly been groomed (I believe by her family) and dude is a piece of shit for marrying a 16 year old at 50.

Additionally, everyone involved in that should be ashamed. Even back then this was foul. It sort of reminds me of the Aries Spears child molester skit that resurfaced causing him and Tiffany Haddish greatly. Even if she was of age this joke seemed to be in poor taste.

However, whenever I do see her it seems to be her calling out and getting into it with celebrities for attention while using her past traumas as both a weapon and "bait" so to speak. I've seen her present herself (as an adult) in a very sexual way at times (including a porn video) while also admonishing people for looking at her in that light when convenient.

She's like many people today who are famous for nothing and therefore will do whatever it takes to remain relevant to some degree.

If she were sincere in speaking out about the things that happened to her and as an advocate for other victims I'd respect it but IMO she just seems to use it as currency which is unfortunate.

Well stated
 
She was married at 16. Her parents approved.


Bro? Did you ever watch that nickelodeon documentary?

Woo boy some of those parents?

Not just approved.

From what I recall her mother/parents monitored her interactions with him and essentially used her as "bait" to better their own lives by getting her involved with him.

I think they even had her lie about her age for months so that it wouldn't scare him off and coached her on what to say, how to act and seduce him, etc.
 
Not just approved.

From what I recall her mother/parents monitored her interactions with him and essentially used her as "bait" to better their own lives by getting her involved with him.

I think they even had her lie about her age for months so that it wouldn't scare him off and coached her on what to say, how to act and seduce him, etc.

I believe your 100% right
 
Last edited:
He never should have apologized. Her family signed off on her being a wife at the age of 16. His boy Jerry was openly swooning a 16 year old.

 
He never should have apologized. Her family signed off on her being a wife at the age of 16. His boy Jerry was openly swooning a 16 year old.


It's funny how he didn't get brought up or canceled during the Me Too Movement and his show was never in danger of being dropped unlike the Cosby Show.

Matter of fact the $500 million dollar Netflix deal at the height of the movement.

Not to compare statutory rape to the shit Cosby was clearly doing (at least in some cases) but it's still clear people are selective in their outrage especially when celebrities are involved.
 
It's funny how he didn't get brought up or canceled during the Me Too Movement and his show was never in danger of being dropped unlike the Cosby Show.

Matter of fact the $500 million dollar Netflix deal at the height of the movement.

Not to compare statutory rape to the shit Cosby was clearly doing (at least in some cases) but it's still clear people are selective in their outrage especially when celebrities are involved.

Another fine example of why it is superfluous to say white lives matter. As white culture is tantamount to rape culture.
 
Hold on I never knew this nig was on some r Kelly shit.. 50 and 16 wtf… at first I was like wtf were they doing with a real 17 yr old on the set with an adult joke, than I read ya comments like this nig was actually married to her and I’m like wtf… so 1 of these clowns scream out the n word during his standup, the main character was 39 fucking a 17 yr old and now ya telling me the 50 yr old cac was pedo status with a 16 yr old.. not one single time have you ever heard anyone talking about cancel culture on these jew fucks
 
Hold on I never knew this nig was on some r Kelly shit.. 50 and 16 wtf… at first I was like wtf were they doing with a real 17 yr old on the set with an adult joke, than I read ya comments like this nig was actually married to her and I’m like wtf… so 1 of these clowns scream out the n word during his standup, the main character was 39 fucking a 17 yr old and now ya telling me the 50 yr old cac was pedo status with a 16 yr old.. not one single time have you ever heard anyone talking about cancel culture on these jew fucks

Kramer says he cancelled himself…



But seriously, he was pretty much “cancelled,” however you want to describe it.

Jason Alexander doing an inappropriate sketch with a 17 year old (above the age of consent) is far from “pedo” status.

And Seinfeld’s girl was of legal age so nothing cancelable there.
 
Not to compare statutory rape to the shit Cosby was clearly doing (at least in some cases) but it's still clear people are selective in their outrage especially when celebrities are involved.

Seems like you are comparing… and also unaware of age of consent. Even if Jason Alexander fucked her— which he didn’t and it’s weird that multiple people are acting like he did— it wouldn’t be statutory rape.
 
Hold on I never knew this nig was on some r Kelly shit.. 50 and 16 wtf… at first I was like wtf were they doing with a real 17 yr old on the set with an adult joke, than I read ya comments like this nig was actually married to her and I’m like wtf… so 1 of these clowns scream out the n word during his standup, the main character was 39 fucking a 17 yr old and now ya telling me the 50 yr old cac was pedo status with a 16 yr old.. not one single time have you ever heard anyone talking about cancel culture on these jew fucks

Not married to Jason Alexander.....

She was married off to the pussy guard from the Green Mile movie, Doug Hutchison. He was 50, she was 16.
 
He never should have apologized. Her family signed off on her being a wife at the age of 16. His boy Jerry was openly swooning a 16 year old.


He should have apologized

It doesn't matter what Jerry did.

He sexualized and rubbed his phone on a 17 year olds breast...that shit is wild.
 
Hold on I never knew this nig was on some r Kelly shit.. 50 and 16 wtf… at first I was like wtf were they doing with a real 17 yr old on the set with an adult joke, than I read ya comments like this nig was actually married to her and I’m like wtf… so 1 of these clowns scream out the n word during his standup, the main character was 39 fucking a 17 yr old and now ya telling me the 50 yr old cac was pedo status with a 16 yr old.. not one single time have you ever heard anyone talking about cancel culture on these jew fucks

To be fair Seinfeld is the only one out of them who wasn't canceled.

Doug Hitchenson lost everything for marrying that 16 year old and Kramer never recovered after screaming the n word. The only work I've seen Kramer get since then has been Curb Your Enthusiasm and something with Seinfeld.
 
To be fair Seinfeld is the only one out of them who wasn't canceled.

Doug Hitchenson lost everything for marrying that 16 year old and Kramer never recovered after screaming the n word. The only work I've seen Kramer get since then has been Curb Your Enthusiasm and something with Seinfeld.

That sh*t was in every NY paper and magazine and entertainment tonight like it was normal.
 
Seems like you are comparing… and also unaware of age of consent. Even if Jason Alexander fucked her— which he didn’t and it’s weird that multiple people are acting like he did— it wouldn’t be statutory rape.
Actually it would be statutory rape in various states buddy.. depending on where he fucked her he definitely would go to jail.. there’s literally black athletes that went to jail in certain states cause they fuck a 17 yr old when they were 19-21.. we even made threads about how they were trying to throw the book at teen fucking 19 and 17 yr old in certain cases.. clearly you weren’t in those threads or don’t know certain states is 18 and older and some states where they allow 17 yrs to be considered legal there’s a certAin amount of yrs of separation.
 
Actually it would be statutory rape in various states buddy.. depending on where he fucked her he definitely would go to jail.. there’s literally black athletes that went to jail in certain states cause they fuck a 17 yr old when they were 19-21.. we even made threads about how they were trying to throw the book at teen fucking 19 and 17 yr old in certain cases.. clearly you weren’t in those threads or don’t know certain states is 18 and older and some states where they allow 17 yrs to be considered legal there’s a certAin amount of yrs of separation.

Fair point. But the age of consent is 16 in most states.
 
Actually it would be statutory rape in various states buddy.. depending on where he fucked her he definitely would go to jail.. there’s literally black athletes that went to jail in certain states cause they fuck a 17 yr old when they were 19-21.. we even made threads about how they were trying to throw the book at teen fucking 19 and 17 yr old in certain cases.. clearly you weren’t in those threads or don’t know certain states is 18 and older and some states where they allow 17 yrs to be considered legal there’s a certAin amount of yrs of separation.

There was a situation which I found out about on here where a young brother in Georgia who was either 17 or 18 got oral sex from a white girl who was like a year younger and was sentenced to 10 years.
 
Nah we're still at 17 in New York.

I'm hoping they raise it to 18 which should be the age of consent in every state IMO.
I feel you on that.. only reason why I said not to raise it to 18 cause like those tricky situations where you said a white chick giving a dude head that she 1 yrs younger than and they found a way to lock him up for a decade.. some dudes be in high school at age 18 and might have a 17 yr old girlfriend and somehow the law would find a way to lock him up.. I could see them trying to find ways to lock up black and Hispanic kids using this law.. another way to incarnate our youth so that’s the only reason I would keep it to 17 to save our young black men
 
I feel you on that.. only reason why I said not to raise it to 18 cause like those tricky situations where you said a white chick giving a dude head that she 1 yrs younger than and they found a way to lock him up for a decade.. some dudes be in high school at age 18 and might have a 17 yr old girlfriend and somehow the law would find a way to lock him up.. I could see them trying to find ways to lock up black and Hispanic kids using this law.. another way to incarnate our youth so that’s the only reason I would keep it to 17 to save our young black men

I agree 100% and I was just discussing with someone how complicated age of consent is when they're that young and within say 4 years of each other.

For example in high school freshman and sophomores dating seniors was (and probably still is) fairly common and I honestly still don't see it as wrong in most cases but the law does.

That becomes more of an issue if they end up really liking each other and you end up with a 19/20 year old dating a 16 year old.

I was fucking with a girl in high school when I was 17 and she was sixteen. However, during this time I turned 18 and she was still 16 for 3 or four months. I didn't realize until I was much older that if her parents wanted to be grimey I could have possibly been charged with statutory rape which I get uncomfortable even thinking about.

There needs to be a cut off but I think it should be something totally different if you're talking a 4 year age difference and the younger individual is at least 14.
 
He should have apologized

It doesn't matter what Jerry did.

He sexualized and rubbed his phone on a 17 year olds breast...that shit is wild.

Bruh,

IIRC.... once it was announced they were married..... mfkrs started slowly treating her like she was an adult..... well before her 18th birthday.

Comedians were making jokes.......

She was being sexualized at 17,..... hell even on here, "countdown til she turns 18." Similar to the Jenner Girls, Bhad Bhabie and numerous other female child "stars."

But she also contributed...... whether knowingly or not. The micro bikinis and thirst trap pics.... she did that at 17. Now after 18, the implants and "porn" started...... which is whatever.
 
Back
Top